Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

+20
Kaladin
Warrior
El Gunner
M99
Nishankly
Unique
Blue
rincon
CBarca
Myesyats
elitedam
McLewis
Lucifer
RealGunner
Firenze
Thimmy
futbol_bill
guest7
Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
24 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Nishankly Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:00 am

My Man Warrior on the train, he is amazing.

He is the perfect example of an English native to attempt to settle in the diverse French world.

Very satisfied that you like it, makes me feel better Razz

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Warrior Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:39 am

You are native english ? I thought it was a second language
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 am

Warrior wrote:You are native english ? I thought it was a second language

hmm

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 4 AWq1jZq_700b
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:09 am

rofl

Sucks to be a train driver in India, must be a stressful job with all those people on the roof

Nishank has perfect english but the main language there is hindi written in sanskrit, i think
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:21 pm

If Paul Taylor thinks the way French people say hello is confusing, I pray to god he never visits Tunisia because I think he would fall into coma within the first day Laughing

Basically, we have so many unwritten rules that, if you haven't lived for at least 6 to 7 years here, you'll have a tough time understanding and following them.

1. If you're about to ask a stranger for direction or information, a simple "hello" will suffice. Unless that stranger is with someone else you know, then you have to shake their hand.

2. If you're male and you're about to say hello to a male friend, you have to shake their hand. Unless you hadn't seen them for a very long time prior to that meeting, in which case you have to kiss them. Now, how many kisses will you have to do? Oh boy, let's see:

- If he's from the south, then he's gonna want to give you four.
- If he's from the north, then he's gonna want to give you two.
- If he's from the East Coast, he's gonna want to do everything in their power not to give you any.
Unless you're from the East Coast as well, then he'll gladly kiss you. And the number of kisses in that
case will depend on his mood.

3. If you're male and about to say hello to a female stranger, a simple hello will suffice. Unless she knows you, then she's gonna want you to give her two kisses, every day. Unless she's from the South, center or the North West, then she doesn't want you to kiss her at all.

4. If it's a religious holiday, everybody is gonna kiss everybody. And I do have 3 ants who traumatized me a a child because they always go for the lips. Why, why on the lips?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Well I can't count till 30 in Hindi so I don't know if I am correct calling it my native. I type like shite here with no respect to the rules of grammar or politeness whereas in the real world, I am doing presentations for C-Suite level employees Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:43 pm

"Them Asians I feel like is a racial slur"
"Nooooo..."
"Well dude, I'm racist so I would know okay?"

0:28

Nobody rocks my chair as much as Theo Von ffs rofl

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:13 pm

He's very witty and quick Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Louis CK new special is amazing, probably the best in the game in spite of everything
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:50 pm

Hilarious. His netflix special is great

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 17, 2020 12:58 pm

"Anxiety is for the democrats" rofl

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 17, 2020 1:29 pm

Distefano is hilarious lol. New Yorkers are the best, they just dont give a shit
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1xgXJ5_Q34

You can feel how uncomfortable he made people feel Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:14 pm

You guys have to watch this:

If one of your mates is homophobic, show them this clip Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGoHRDqZqq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36kma5v2hMM
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:25 pm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:23 pm

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:09 am

This is probably the best example of a video showcasing Chappelle's genius. He tells you a story and then go on to the next without giving you a punchline. But after you have completely forgotten about it, he hits you with the punchline minutes later.

This video has nothing to do with comedy. Just a beastly, world-class display of intellectual genius and epic storytelling skills. Hope you enjoy:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:33 pm

I dont get the Chappelle hype. Unpopular opinion? I'm not a fan at all
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:36 pm

Myesyats wrote:

No one can be compared to Karl Pilkington. I'm sure he fits in somewhere on the autism spectrum, but his unique mind makes for great comedy.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:19 pm

The late great Patrice O'Neal needs more recognition. There are many great comedians who have done some amazing work, but if you have to listen to them in a conversation setting none of them compare to Patrice.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:15 pm

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:25 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

This is beautiful
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:20 pm

Nishankly wrote:

This is beautiful

I know this isnt the place for this but...

You think this argument isnt flawed? Number 1, not all whites colonized the world (some didnt colonize anyone). Number 2, should we answer for what our ancestors did until the end of time? is there a time limit? I dont want to answer for something I did not do

serious question
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:22 pm

Blue wrote:

IF you go sailing always take a white baby with you lmaoo rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:15 am

Myesyats wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

This is beautiful

I know this isnt the place for this but...

You think this argument isnt flawed? Number 1, not all whites colonized the world (some didnt colonize anyone). Number 2, should we answer for what our ancestors did until the end of time? is there a time limit? I dont want to answer for something I did not do

serious question

I think he made it extremely clear how he doesn't blame white people and only answers to the few who bring it up (hell he even doesn't agree with those who are not white and cunts about this at the very start) and the entire charade is about how "you" would be in "my" shoes and "my" life (speak for a a couple of billions here) had "your" ancestors not colonized the world and "my" ancestors had. A parallel here would be a thought (that you would obviously reject) that Poland would be Afghanistan while Afghanistan would be Poland (with the rich mineral reserve they have and dot down in the silk road of their cities, imagine they had time to build on it), if anything it should help you relate or comprehend to what non white cultures face rather I am extremely surprised you ask two questions which are irrelevant to the video and so easily answered with a 1. "yes duh" and a 2. "no you don't".
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next