Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Fraudicans Mad

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Luca wrote:You know that Kings gonna Kings though @mole

It’s simply a matter of time at this point

What is it ? Are they an historically shite franchise such as Coyotes in NHL for example ? Genuine question

I watch NBA for the first time this season, so i can't say i root for a specific club right now. But i am starting to get a soft spot for the Kings: they play a very open game, always fun to watch, just lack a bit of precision at shooting.

Kings, Warriors and Blazers are the clubs i've seen the most so far, 3-4 games each.

Last edited by Warrior on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Kings of the early 2000's were freaking amazing, I will forever be a fan because of that generation.

Unfortunately the ammount of shit decisions they were able to make since is astounding.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Warrior wrote:
Luca wrote:You know that Kings gonna Kings though @mole

It’s simply a matter of time at this point

What is it ? Are they an historically shite franchise such as Coyotes in NHL for example ? Genuine question

I watch NBA for the first time this season, so i can't say i root for a specific club right now. But i am starting to get a soft spot for the Kings: they play a very open game, always fun to watch, just lack a bit of precision at shooting.

Kings, Warriors and Blazers are the clubs i've seen the most so far, 3-4 games each.

DO NOT grow a soft spot for the Kings Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Tbf I did say they'll eventually drop off, I don't expect even 35 wins lol but I don't think they'll be an embarrassment this year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Celtics had their best game of the season so far last night against the Bucks. No unbeaten teams left.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:43 pm

El Gunner wrote:Celtics had their best game of the season so far last night against the Bucks. No unbeaten teams left.

My boy Kyrie dropping 6 treys and 7 dimes on 28 points :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Bud showed some weakness last night as a coach, but also some strength. Aggressive double teams on pick and rolls and our centers were too far back on pnr's leading to pick and pop after pick and pop. Fucking painful to watch. Tactics were all wrong.

Still, he made in game adjustments and we managed to get back into it after those adjustments. Something that never would have happened under Kidd. No way no how

Celtics were great though. Historic shooting night for them.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Luke getting fired soon.

Finally.

Gotta get Messina back. Can't believe we had four great coaches as assistants and ended up with jackshit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Ty Lue incoming
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 pm

I want Ettore Messina. Wanted him after Byron back then also.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 pm

Warriors vs Timberwolves so i can finally watch my boy KA Towns play a match. Got some good numbers recently after a slow start.

Yesterday i was disappointed by Pelicans vs Blazers. No Anthony Davis and only #30 showed up for NO. Rest of the team had struggles against Lillard and Nurkic in particular.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:44 pm

I don't think there's a team in the league more dependent on a single player than New Orleans with Anthony Davis, Bucks with Giannis perhaps, OKC with Westbrook also come to mind and I think soon we can talk about LeBron.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Luca wrote:I don't think there's a team in the league more dependent on a single player than New Orleans with Anthony Davis, Bucks with Giannis perhaps, OKC with Westbrook also come to mind and I think soon we can talk about Lonzo.

Agreed
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:17 am

Pretty much every team struggles without their best player.

Look at Houston lol, also we aren't just missing Davis but Payton too which is a big deal because we don't have another PG of note and he helps our rebounding which I turns helps our offence.

I don't know why anyone is surprised we would lose to Denver in Denver without our best player and against Portland on a back to back on the road after playing Golden State in Golden State the night before.

Not many teams are winning those games without two starters and one of them is your best player.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:56 am

Luka is already by far the best player on the mavs.

They're not giving him the ball near enough
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:14 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Pretty much every team struggles without their best player.

Look at Houston lol, also we aren't just missing Davis but Payton too which is a big deal because we don't have another PG of note and he helps our rebounding which I turns helps our offence.

I don't know why anyone is surprised we would lose to Denver in Denver without our best player and against Portland on a back to back on the road after playing Golden State in Golden State the night before.

Not many teams are winning those games without two starters and one of them is your best player.

agreed. Even we're not the same without Steph. I mean we can still win, but we're not the same.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Why doesn't Kemba look to move away from Charlotte???
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:35 am

He loves it there.

Some players just wanna be in a city they love, making good money. That's guaranteed for him at Charlotte.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:43 am

Bulls just scored 7 points in a quarter. One field goal made. Uff.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:25 am

This is embarrassing.

Fire that idiot
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:42 am

Zubac is so bad

Why is he even playing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:01 am

Rondo has been incredible tonight. Hope he doesn’t start. He’s done wonders with the bench
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:08 am

How is Lonzo Ball even a basketball player?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 am

Imagine putting in Zubac during crunch time when you need a win to keep your job
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:16 am

Winter is Coming wrote:How is Lonzo Ball even a basketball player?

Reported.

Please get your ass out of thread you've never been in just to troll.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next