Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:46 pm

I went back to sleep at HT. We started off 17-0 and our new coach, Boylen, pulled all starters. Okay, fine, 17-0 is shocking stuff. But then he had done the same thing again just 3 minutes into the 3rd. I mean that's just crazy. The bench went on to play and the result was the franchise's worst loss ever, in this guy's 3rd game in charge. gg

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Dunn -- LaVine -- Zion -- Markkanen -- Carter JR
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Jrue Holiday having a ridiculous game. Any chances to make the all-star cut?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:46 pm

9 turnovers FFS, the man singlehandedly wiped out my 13 turnover advantage over Mole Mad
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Pelicans should just trade Davis and build around Randle
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:44 pm

Art Morte wrote:Jrue Holiday having a ridiculous game. Any chances to make the all-star cut?

He should be a lock honestly, 20-10 with first team all defence. Literally every guard he comes up against he's locking down.

People will point to our record but honestly it's not really his fault.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Funny stat btw, we have 3 of the best 7 line ups in the league net rating wise but are only .500

Common denominator? Randle, Davis and Holiday. The more and more i think about it the more i think we should trade Mirotic for someone who can fit with them and someone who can boost the bench.

We should be building around those 3 until it becomes obvious we can't anymore (i.e. Davis leaves )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:54 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Jrue Holiday having a ridiculous game. Any chances to make the all-star cut?

He should be a lock honestly, 20-10 with first team all defence. Literally every guard he comes up against he's locking down.

He'd have to oust either Lillard or Klay, though hmm
Curry, Harden and Westbrook are lock on guards.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 am

Maybe someone can explain to me how it's possible to play Towns for just 30 minutes yesterday vs Blazers... they end up losing by 2 3-pts shots in the last seconds of the match

Also Lowry is just painful to watch atm, seems completely off the beat, is it a common thing for him to have such sudden slumps ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:23 am

Lowry with that 0 point game in the top Eastern conference showdown, what a choker. Must be fearing the playoffs already.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:06 am

Warrior wrote:Maybe someone can explain to me how it's possible to play Towns for just 30 minutes yesterday vs Blazers... they end up losing by 2 3-pts shots in the last seconds of the match

Also Lowry is just painful to watch atm, seems completely off the beat, is it a common thing for him to have such sudden slumps ?

I didn't see the game but if it was a close game and he only played 30, the culprit is usually a back to back or foul trouble. I don't think they were playing a back to back, so it was probably foul trouble early on/throughout the game.

Jrue is in over Klay rn and I don't think that will change. Klay is still recovering from his early season slump.

Great W today against the Raptors. Brogdon has ice in his veins, but wow are Toronto scary. I keep thinking they're not that great but their defense is something else and when Lowry gets out of his slump, their offense is amazing as well.

Kawhi's defense is insane. Made Khris look like a chump
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 am

Art Morte wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

He'd have to oust either Lillard or Klay, though hmm
Curry, Harden and Westbrook are lock on guards.

It's not unusual for Harden and Klay to be picked as forwards, there's usually more than 5 guards. Especially now Kawhi and Butler are in the East.

If his performance maintains he should make it IMO, he deserves it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:25 pm

James and Derozan are in the West now. Forgot about Derozan earlier. I think Jrue will miss out because he's not as big a name as these others.

Anyway, the Lakers are supposedly trying to get Ariza.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:32 pm

DeRozan won't even be in contention, name power isn't really relevant when the coaches will be picking the reserves.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Curry, Westbrook, Harden are locks. (Don’t know if Harden should be at this point, but no way the coaches don’t pick him).

Then there’s 2-3 spots for Lillard, Conley, Jrue, Klay. That’s the all star guards I think.

LeBron, Durant, Jokic, Davis, Paul George, KAT are probably going to be the last places.

So many players from non playoffs teams is going to be the discussion.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:52 pm

CBarca wrote:
Warrior wrote:Maybe someone can explain to me how it's possible to play Towns for just 30 minutes yesterday vs Blazers... they end up losing by 2 3-pts shots in the last seconds of the match

Kawhi's defense is insane. Made Khris look like a chump

I don’t think there’s a question anymore that he’s the GOAT wing defender. At worst he’s level with Pippen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:02 pm

I would like to see Conley make it. Jrue deserves it atm

Would like both of them to get there

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=41804
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40