VanDeezNuts
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
urbaNRoots
sportsczy
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Welcome Brahim Diaz! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Brahim Diaz!

Post by Doc Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:26 pm

Yeah, it's mostly injuries that has hampered his playing time considerably. When he used to come on at the tail end of last season, I think Zidane was liking what he was seeing. But injury after injury has left him in the cold in a huge way.

Not sure who is his agent but maybe a January loan move would be extremely ideal for the young man.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm

Let’s not get carried away re January. We already have these stories out there,

-Flo has told both Bale and James to find new teams as he prepares to make a splash for Mbappe + fornext summer.

- flo also preported as saying no purchases this January as he wants cash in hand for the summer and Zidane saying he has sufficient cover for rest of season barring severe injuries.

- Isco looking to leave in January as he wants to go to Euros in summer and has been told he won’t as long as he plays a bench role at Madrid

- Bale reportedly looking at a exit to China with no transfer fee and it says this time neither Zidane nor Flo will resist.

Bottom line is Brahim likely stays until next summer.

The other issue affecting Brahim is his competition. Rodrygo has already moved ahead of Vinicius in pecking order, plus Zidane still insisting on use of Lucas. As to future you also need to consider emergence of Kubo, although he is likely another year away, the reemergence of Asensio, and possible return of Odegaard (although he plays a different position). Then you need to consider who else club will buy in addition to Mbappe. What would be best for Brahim is to go out on loan and develop, but go somewhere were he will get much more playing time than he has gotten at both City and Real Madrid, plus of course stay healthy and fit.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:26 pm

Lmao yes flo is gonna buy mbappe for silly money, just like Neymar and Pogba too right?

Amazing how journos never get tired of rehashing the same dead stories and how gullible bill is, every day you write the same summary, do you know anything other than repeating reports.

now llorente flops, ceballos flops, isco flops and now you writing a long list of nothing to justify brahim, just let the kid play and prove his worth, no amount of other players leaving gonna change anything.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Chad, the question was, what is happening to Brahim. The answer was his injuries have gotten in the way of getting playing time, plus the internal competition on the club.

That was my first response. Are you saying that isn’t a correct assessment of his situation?

I then speculated it would be best for his development to go out on loan to a club and coach that would give him lots of playing time. Note, I also have said that for other youth, as long as Zidane remains coach and if the Castilla team remains in 3rd level futbol.

As to my repeated stories in press, the stories are out there, whether they are likely or not. I was simply saying they are all considerations in Brahim getting playing time.

I know this has been said to you many times, but I will repeat it anyway! The media nor the fans nor this forum has zero effect on how the club is run or managed.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:23 am

Just to be clear, outside of Benzema, Chad isn't aware of Real Madrid affairs. He's like Harmonica and Messi but less entertaining.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:08 am

Thoughts on Brahim getting sold?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:49 am

His injury at the start of the season derailed his career with us. When Z came back in March, he used him almost in every game and praised him to no ends.

He’s quiet clearly a very talented player and I honestly rate him higher than both Rodrygo and Asensio (dem scrub ffs) for that RW spot. Also a very nice lad

Wish him all the best for the future, especially if he goes to Milan.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:49 pm

He’s not getting sold. There are looking at best spot for a loan deal.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:15 am

I am glad he wanted the loan. Brahim refused a loan when he was at City so him accepting a loan is quite good. Hopefully fingers crossed we are finally able to shift the golfer next summer, and perhaps Lucas who hasn't been renewed yet. That will open up a spot for him. The most important thing is that he plays regularly. He is a talented players no doubt
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:24 pm

Not to worry Hala. I think he will come through. Actually all of the loanees this season are legit potentials. Club has all but got rid of those who won’t make to 1st team, only exception being Vallejo who is on loan to Granada with an option for them to buy. I assume that is because there is no offer to buy.

Out on loan beside Brahim, are Reiner, Kubo plus the possibility of Reguilion, Ceballos and Odriozola. It seems club still have faith in the first two and they likely either end up again on loan or if sold it will be with a buy back clause. In the case of Odriozola, it will come down to Zidane counting on Odriozola or going with Lucas and Nacho for Dani’s cover. Given the Lucas contract situation (I really doubt if club will extend) and market shortage of RBs, i suspect they go with the squad players as cover and send Odriozola out on loan for some much needed playing time.

Keep in mind this year is all about become competitive and giving entire squad amble opportunities to show they belong plus they are hoping to have some new spanish duo citizenships which open the road for Kubo and Reiner.

The following year will not only be about signing missing pieces, it will also be about several aging veterans leaving.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:04 pm

Kid has been balling this past month, 2 goals with Spain u21. He keeps this up and he might make the euros, good to see him doing well. Between him and Kubo we have a chance to have an elite RW soon
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:14 am

Started off fairly decent at Milan too though the real highlight is Theo whom has become the fullback that he once was at Alaves.

Hoping Brahim can have such a transformation too.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:38 am

All the talent in the world. Really wonderful technique... just the type of player I love. The BIG question mark is his ability to make decisions (like most very young players). He just doesn't move or think the game yet. He just loves to dribble... now he has to learn to dribble with a real purpose.

He's the one I think can turn into something for Madrid along with Valverde (of course) and Kubo.

Kubo, Diaz and Valverde are my current youth hopes.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:01 am

Zidane likes him a lot too. He has a good head on his shoulders and an excellent attitude. He didn’t play since he’s young and Zidane was giving rodrygo and hazard runs in the team.. but with the way those two have been playing he can easily win a spot on the wing. He’s so good and I think sometimes having a player with that X factor who can turn defenses inside out is so important. Surprisingly very pacey and has excellent speed
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:05 pm

He's been wonderful for us and beyond just a dribbling artists. Helps that he is ambidextrous and an untapped creative side too.

Thanks boys.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4