Mamad
Valkyrja
M99
farfan
huntsman
54 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by Casciavit Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:49 am

Mou getting sacked because he stood up to the ESL has to be fake. It's more likely he lost the dressing room and the board was fed up with his ugly football as was the case with his previous sackings.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:04 pm

imagine thinking Mou was morally outraged at the ESL, man will be a damn pundit for them once he sees the money
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:21 pm

Casciavit wrote:Mou getting sacked because he stood up to the ESL has to be fake. It's more likely he lost the dressing room and the board was fed up with his ugly football as was the case with his previous sackings.

already reports in the media that it is not true !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:32 pm

It's probably the ESL imo. The reports have always been that he's got until the end of the season. The timing of this is extremely suspect.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Nothing to do with ESL.

https://theathletic.com/news/jose-mourinho-tottenham-hotspur-sack/XnxXy3szGlGf
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:28 pm

We'll see what Mou says but the line about Mou and champions league and that being impossible now is a reasonable reason that explains the timing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Loool, sooner than expected, but hes really done at EPL at the very least. He'll just have to take a break or settle with a second or third tier club elsewhere to manage, or get good money in one of the rich countries managing I guess Very Happy

What a fall from the top, I know its been a long time, but still amazing and enjoyable since hes always so arrogant Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:40 pm

Good riddance . Awful football and awful results
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Yeah, good riddance. I hope he's finished in club football. His teams & behaviour always turn sour after a season or two and it's become real tiresome.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:14 pm

He was done a looong time ago. All one has to do is look at his track record. It’s now at least 4 clubs, same or worse results, ugly futbol, loses players, loses fans, loses any chance of trophies. His pass success is now a decade away. i was surprised he got a top job after Chelsea and amazed that Spurs took him after Man U.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:38 am

I just can't believe Tottenham took this away from me. I've been waiting for this day for a while and now I don't care because fuck Tottenham
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:37 am

He is a killjoy even when sacked
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:46 am

CBarca wrote:I just can't believe Tottenham took this away from me. I've been waiting for this day for a while and now I don't care because fuck Tottenham

You and I need to pick a new club because I'm done with Real Madrid too.

Dortmund is a good one for me. I like how they develop kids so they're fun to watch regardless of whether they win trophies or not.

Sevilla is another one.

In EPL... well let's see who drops out of the ESL. Seems to me that pressure is going to mount and you're going to find defectors.

Flo presiding over this elitist crap was the clincher. I hope Mbappe never goes to that abortion of a club.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:58 am

sportsczy wrote:
CBarca wrote:I just can't believe Tottenham took this away from me. I've been waiting for this day for a while and now I don't care because fuck Tottenham

You and I need to pick a new club because I'm done with Real Madrid too.

Dortmund is a good one for me. I like how they develop kids so they're fun to watch regardless of whether they win trophies or not.

Sevilla is another one.

In EPL... well let's see who drops out of the ESL. Seems to me that pressure is going to mount and you're going to find defectors.

Flo presiding over this elitist crap was the clincher. I hope Mbappe never goes to that abortion of a club.

Will wait till everything is concluded to decide who I watch the most
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:58 am

Count me in too. ESL can suck my balls. Are you not OM fan sports ?

Used to follow Ligue 1 more than a neutral should some years ago as i was trolling in french forums. Always had a soft spot for OL and Aulas :coffee: let's beef
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:52 am

Warrior wrote:Count me in too. ESL can suck my balls. Are you not OM fan sports ?

Used to follow Ligue 1 more than a neutral should some years ago as i was trolling in french forums. Always had a soft spot for OL and Aulas :coffee: let's beef

You just had to go with OL ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:55 pm

CBarca wrote:We'll see what Mou says but the line about Mou and champions league and that being impossible now is a reasonable reason that explains the timing

Now that ESL is dead this explanation is once again awkward. Although I guess it's come out that there were a lot of behind the scenes issues with the players. That's not surprising given they didn't look like they cared to play for Mou
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:55 pm

CBarca wrote:
CBarca wrote:We'll see what Mou says but the line about Mou and champions league and that being impossible now is a reasonable reason that explains the timing

Now that ESL is dead this explanation is once again awkward. Although I guess it's come out that there were a lot of behind the scenes issues with the players. That's not surprising given they didn't look like they cared to play for Mou

I expected a bigger celebration from you given his sacking lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:58 pm

It's as I said before...I shouldn't be surprised with how corporate football has become, but Tottenham as well as the footballing giants in general doing the ESL thing has really soured me on football at least in the short term. It feels bittersweet as opposed to joy.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:30 pm

Shit, outdated style of football but a legend nonetheless :bow:

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11