Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Neymar wants to return to Barca. Neymar is Perez' dream but he will not break salary structure nor the bank to get him. I think it's safe to assume that Real won't be an option. Also there is a strong rumour to suggest that Zidane is not fond of him. I am not really that worried about off pitch problems because Perez has proven he can tame even the biggest beasts but we aren't even in the running for various reasons. Zidane's dream was Hazard, now he got him. We need a RW, even MBappe would not improve it. We neeed a real RW. Mbappe can come when Benz graces us with his retirement
perez would easily break his rules with wages to sign neymar, he said it so when he had his interview earlier this month. and that's not breaking the wage structure that's paying a galactico like he is due.

anyway, an unlikely move but my point is, you dont pass on Neymar if he becomes available, that's dumb
No he wont break salary structure man Laughing we had the greatest and most marketable football player on earth and he is in Turin right now because Perez refused to break the salary structure. Not in a million year Perex does that for a guy that is several levels inferior to Ronaldo on or off the pitch. Neither will he pay the 300M quoted. You can quote me on that. Additionally, no matter how much Perez loves him he won't pursue him if his star coach isn't interested which he isn't according to most reputable news outlets. That Neymar deal has become a pipe dream for both Perez and fans. Will never happen, especially now with Zidane as our coach

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:19 pm

This is not an argument @hala lol, Perez would pay Neymar or Mbappe in that 20-30 mil range easy.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:38 pm

Actually, hala has given you a pretty solid argument based on historical facts.

1. Perez never broke his wage structure, even for Ronaldo.
2. Perez already refused to sign Mbappe a couple seasons ago because he didn't want to meet his wage demands.

You absolutely have no proof whatsoever to support your claim that Perez would pay up those two the salary you're speaking of. And we have facts to support our claim.

Hala is right, Neymar is just a pipe dream at this point and I'm pretty sure Perez has already forgotten about him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:15 pm

What wage structure are you talking about? There is only 2 rules!! Salary ladder of which Ronaldo had been on top, now it’s Ramos or possibly Hazard. Neymar or Pogba could easily assume the top rung if they came! The second rule is salaries overall have to be with income. Again that isn’t a problem.

You guys are saying Ronaldo didn’t get the wage increase he was after because of some rule? No, absolutely not, it’s was Perez saying the increase wasn’t warranted or worth it. That not a rule, lol!

And with the previous case of Mbappe, he was demanding a rung at top or near top of ladder and Perez said for a youngster with only one year experience he wouldn’t pay. Now or next year, entirely different situation. Mbappe is clearly proven he is best out there, plus there now is room at top of ladder.

It was same situation in the previous situation with Pogba!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Defender should NEVER be the highest player on the team. MUST be either midfielder creators or strikers. If we're stuck on Ramos being the highest paid guy, our thinking is ass.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Sports, he’s only the highest because the previous top of ladder has left and they have yet to sign a replacement. By the same token, a midfielder should also not be the highest!

You can also look at this as to who is the most valuable player. Certainly you aren’t suggesting that Benz, Bale, Modric or Kroos were more valuable than Ramos!

Also, we haven’t heard (to my knowledge) of what salary Hazard will be getting. More than likely he is the new top of ladder and if any of Mbappe or Neymar come, they would rightfully so assume the mantle. I feel it is open to debate as to what position in ladder, Pogba, if he comes, takes up in the ladder.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:06 pm

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 3 20190610

Its happening. Uncle Flo :bow:

Agent Big Benz.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Ramos isn't only just a mere defender. Pepe was "just a defender" and he was pretty far down the salary ladder. Marcelo is too despite being one of the captains.

@Bill, the salary structure isn't only just a ladder, its paying what the player is worth to the club on/off the pitch without damaging the club financially. The club not only take half the players image but they pay alot less than other clubs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:43 pm

We pay a lot less than other clubs? BIG LOL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Why do I feel Nick is trying to talk himself up with the possibility of Neymar coming here?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Good luck to whoever signs this egotistical wannabe. Has it even occurred to any of you why PSG are open to sell him in the first place?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Doc wrote:Why do I feel Nick is trying to talk himself up with the possibility of Neymar coming here?!
I would gladly sign him and I hope Perez is paying attention to what's happening very carefully
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:47 pm

I am sure Perez is paying attention and I am also certain Perez is not gonna attempt to sign that poison chalice. Unbridled, almost genius level talent but poison chalice he is.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:01 pm

Real Madrid would clearly be the best solution for Neymar IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:We pay a lot less than other clubs? BIG LOL
when you compare how much we paid for the best player in the world with how much Barca pay for Messi and PSG for their star duo yes we do pay alot less. That isn't even up for debate but as a club we have a structure when it comes to pay which means we have very few cases of "Bales and Sanchez" where they just stay because we throw stupid money around but at the same time they couldn't just go to Getafe and be paid as much as they were in RM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Neymar does not want to return to Paris because he feels that stage of his career is now over and he has told them as much. The incoming director of football at PSG, Leonardo, also knows this and his first task is to find a buyer for the Brazilian star. [sport]

Coutinho+money seems feasible. Come home crack. Greatest talent of our generatio bar the big two.

This would be a big step towards making Barca watchable again.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:40 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:We pay a lot less than other clubs? BIG LOL
when you compare how much we paid for the best player in the world with how much Barca pay for Messi and PSG for their star duo yes we do pay alot less. That isn't even up for debate but as a club we have a structure when it comes to pay which means we have very few cases of "Bales and Sanchez" where they just stay because we throw stupid money around but at the same time they couldn't just go to Getafe and be paid as much as they were in RM

What a huge load of crap, with all due respect. A post full of complete crap.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:45 pm

I think what Hala is trying to say (and I'm really assuming here as Hala can speak for himself) is that Madrid doesn't "overpay" when it comes to wages. To which, I don't know about that but in relation to how much the club makes, it does seem like there is some sense of sensibility when it comes to a pay structure.

That is my best translation. The club has a high ass wage bill, come on, it's Madrid lol. Of course it does.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:52 pm

Ronaldo got basically as much as Messi got, with shifts due to different times the contracts were renewed, and Messi ending up in front.
Bale gets as much as Suarez gets. Ramos as much, or probably much more now, as Pique gets.
You can't tell me Marcelo gets less than Jordi Alba.
Etc pp.

Hala's statement is a load of crap.
Barca have a wage structure too, and like Real's was it is massively dominated by one megastar followed by a couple of superstars, while the Vazquezes and Viniciuses are being strung along on low wages just like the Arthurs and Dembelés
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Semedo - Pique - Lenglet
Dembele - Arthur - De Jong - Alba
Messi - Griezman - Neymar

might be a bit too defensive but lets give it a go

Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:12 pm

About the wage thing, Madrid wage structure really means not overpaying players and making sure the best players are the best paid. It also means that if you sign a player, you dont pay him above market wages and far ahead of your own productive/deserving players.

We already had CR making 25 mil net or something with us, Bale i dont know what his true salary is, i have heard everything from 15-22 mil net; Imo, he is in the 15 mil range because i dont see what leverage he had to get Perez to pay hm 20 mil.

So this whole argument that Perez would not want to pay Neymar is wrong. If Madrid were to sign Neymar he would be the best player in the team, so the best paid. He is marketable as fck, and he will get an offer between 30-35 mil easy, which is close to what he makes at PSG.

@Hans, what drove CR crazy in his last year in madrid was seeing Messi essentially getting a 50 mil net deal and madrid refusing to pay him 30 mi. He ultimately got that at Juve, but this was a big frustration for him. he is still far behind Messi wages wise, behind Neymar too as a matter of fact
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Barcelona’s board have decided to try signing both Griezmann and Neymar. Tier 1 source for Barcelona:

https://www.ccma.cat/catradio/alacarta/tot-gira/lluis-canut-la-directiva-del-barca-vol-fitxar-neymar-i-griezmann-ho-tenen-decidit/audio/1043821/

To create some funds they will sell Coutinho, Umtiti and Rakitic.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:09 pm

This definitely sounds like Barca, signing two forwards while the formation in the direst need of strenghtening is midfield.

Neymar is enough, with Dembele on the other side. Unless they plan to offload Dembele too....
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:12 pm

barca not bothered about FFP then Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:32 pm

Nothing story, started by Neymar's camp to distract from the rape allegations + fishing for a new contract. No one is paying 200 million upwards for a soon 28 year old Brazilian who is perma injured and has a very quastionable lifestyle for a pro athlete. You might or might not get 2 great seasons out of him. His value is 140 million at best, slightly above Hazard.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm

If it were up to Nick, he would have put Madrid in serious debt to bring him to the Bernabeu. And hope to God (or whomever) that Neymar magically changes his attitude towards life and football in general. Because I think guys like Nick are really underestimating how difficult it is for that sort of behavior to just end.

I mean, look how long it took Quaresma to actually be mature and he was nowhere near as bad as Neymar. Folks seriously think he'll just stop because he'll be at Madrid? Really? Alright then.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next