futbol
Myesyats
eelir
43 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 15, 2019 6:34 pm

FDJ is a great transfer. We need a Busquets replacement sooner rather than later.
MDL, I am not so sure but I can still understand. He is considered a generational defender and the thinking seems to be that he is too good to miss out on. I would much rather test Todibo and save the money but still understandable.

Griezman is just a waste of money. Doesnt make sense from either a sporting or economic standpoint. He doesnt fit in a Messi led Barca, will command enormous wages. Just doesnt make sense.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 17, 2019 9:08 am

Jovic going to Madrid, a player Barca was also after makes me wonder about some things, mainly players picking Madrids bench vs a potential starting spot for Barca

When Alves left, we were after Danilo and he picked Madrid even though they had a in form, still young Carvajal and in the end he got bounced off to City where he rarely starts. Had he gone to Barca, that RB slot was his for the taken.

With Xavi leaving, we were after Kovicic and same thing, he chose to go to a prime Modric/Kroos/Casemiro midfield and he was also eventually loaned off Chelsea and who knows what will happen to him.

Dani Cabellos...see what I wrote above about Kovicic. Wouldn't be surprised if Cabellos is sold this summer, even though he would of got a proper chance with us given Iniesta was leaving

Jovic, we have a aging Suarez who by all accounts will be gone next summer. On the other hand Madrid have another young prospect coming in to contend with in Rodrygo, plus you still got Benzema. Im sure Raul DeTomas, Mayoral and Mariano will be gone, but the thing is at Barca it would literally just be him and Suarez and no one else to fight off.

Theo Hernandez we were trying to go after as well. We were going to sell Digne who had got a lot of minutes off of Alba so displacing Alba wasn't unreasonable. Plus we had no other LB especially with Adriano gone. Instead he picked to play behind Marcelo, he got loaned out to Sociedad and now he is according to rumors will be sold this summer.

We for whatever reason, if we sign scrubs or not, we will give them a honest shot lol. I mean kudos to these kids I mentioned who I'm sure are fans of Madrid and wanted to follow there dreams, but I can't see how they could not see which club would of likely given them more game time at the end of the day. And I'm sure there are some examples that go both ways, so this isn't a diss at Madrid, or anyone really it's just an observation about how things play out in hindsight
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 17, 2019 9:10 am

Barca DNA Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat May 18, 2019 7:14 pm

Seems players dont want Griezman. Hope its Messi who doesnt want him. No chance Griezman comes if Messi says no.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Been reading all sorts of random rumors last few days, which I'm sure a ton of this is bogus but whatever it is a "rumor" section, not a "facts" section

Cliff notes of the stuff I've read

Benfica and Valencia both want Cillessen. Difference is Valenicia is willing to give us what we want (something in the range of 25M) while Benfica want to give us like 10M + dibs on one of there promising prospects, mainly 20 year left winger Jota (https://sofifa.com/player/234570/joao-pedro-neves-filipe/19/159453/).
From what I read we are not in any way or form interested in bringing back Grimaldo and has not been discussed as being used in any form of swap deal for Cillessen

The club apparently wants to sell Umtiti and are open to moving on from Rakitić . Umtiti due to his ongoing knee problems all season which they think is a sign to move on from him, and see it as a chance to make some profit off of him now that Lenglet displaced him. Rakitić  on the other hand I've read some people within the club want him out, while Fart and Valverde want to keep him, so it seems in the end he will not go especially as long as EV is the coach. On top of that, both of the players have come our recently and said that they don't have any intention of leaving and want to stay and fight for a starting spot next season...which is horrible news if you want Rakitić  out (which I am sure most of us are ready for him to move on)

EV loves experienced players as backups, and is pushing for soon to be 34 year old Felipe Luis who is a free agent, to backup 30 year old Alba. All the while the club plans on buying back Cuccurela for 4M to sell him for 10M to Dortmund more than likely. I'm sorry but if this pans out it would piss me off. I'm ok not using Cucu, but why not have a young guy to learn from Alba can fight to be our starter for the future instead of signing a guy that will retire in a year or 2 and put us right back in the same boat? God EV is such a boring manager. Not only that, the club keeps trying to find ways to make our clubs average age older and older. What ever happened to the rejuvenation plan?

Apparently we have everything settled with Ajax for De Ligt, but Riola shopped him around to Juve and Man Utd and both clubs are willing to pay him more and thus Riola is trying to move De Ligt to one of those 2 clubs unless Barca pay Riola some really high agent fee. So even though De Ligt seemed ready to join his childhood club, Riola seems to have won and now it looks like we will miss out on the player.

Apparently its now not so clear that Jovic will join Madrid and apparently they backed off a little and Barca are now trying to get him. From what I've read the club is ready to drop big coin on 1 forward to replace Coutinho who is likely out, and the board, president, and coach are all torn between who that should be - Jovic, Jao Felix or Greaseman.

Rumors that Semedo will be sold and Wague will be promoted. Honestly I'd rather sell Sergi as to me, he is turning into another Rakitić but whatever.

Also read that Arthur has gained a lot of weight since joining last summer and that the club is worried about his diet/fitness. Brazilians going to Brazlian? Take this news for whatever you want.

Miranda will be sold with a buy back option.  

Malcom is also rumored to be on the chopping block and will be sold this summer. Which I understand but at the same time, he is the only natural speedy winger on the bench that we have plus he is perfectly ok being a backup. So unless they plan on purchasing a new backup winger than this doesn't really make a ton of sense to me. The guy should of signed for Roma. Gets benched all year by EV even after scoring in the Clasico and then is going to be shipped off the very next summer. I don't understand what our board is doing

And lastly, Fart is 100% ready to keep boring league winning football manager EV as he believes in him and his boring project.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 22, 2019 5:37 pm

windkick wrote:Been reading all sorts of random rumors last few days, which I'm sure a ton of this is bogus but whatever it is a "rumor" section, not a "facts" section

Cliff notes of the stuff I've read

Benfica and Valencia both want Cillessen. Difference is Valenicia is willing to give us what we want (something in the range of 25M) while Benfica want to give us like 10M + dibs on one of there promising prospects, mainly 20 year left winger Jota (https://sofifa.com/player/234570/joao-pedro-neves-filipe/19/159453/).
From what I read we are not in any way or form interested in bringing back Grimaldo and has not been discussed as being used in any form of swap deal for Cillessen

The club apparently wants to sell Umtiti and are open to moving on from Rakitić . Umtiti due to his ongoing knee problems all season which they think is a sign to move on from him, and see it as a chance to make some profit off of him now that Lenglet displaced him. Rakitić  on the other hand I've read some people within the club want him out, while Fart and Valverde want to keep him, so it seems in the end he will not go especially as long as EV is the coach. On top of that, both of the players have come our recently and said that they don't have any intention of leaving and want to stay and fight for a starting spot next season...which is horrible news if you want Rakitić  out (which I am sure most of us are ready for him to move on)

EV loves experienced players as backups, and is pushing for soon to be 34 year old Felipe Luis who is a free agent, to backup 30 year old Alba. All the while the club plans on buying back Cuccurela for 4M to sell him for 10M to Dortmund more than likely. I'm sorry but if this pans out it would piss me off. I'm ok not using Cucu, but why not have a young guy to learn from Alba can fight to be our starter for the future instead of signing a guy that will retire in a year or 2 and put us right back in the same boat? God EV is such a boring manager. Not only that, the club keeps trying to find ways to make our clubs average age older and older. What ever happened to the rejuvenation plan?

Apparently we have everything settled with Ajax for De Ligt, but Riola shopped him around to Juve and Man Utd and both clubs are willing to pay him more and thus Riola is trying to move De Ligt to one of those 2 clubs unless Barca pay Riola some really high agent fee. So even though De Ligt seemed ready to join his childhood club, Riola seems to have won and now it looks like we will miss out on the player.

Apparently its now not so clear that Jovic will join Madrid and apparently they backed off a little and Barca are now trying to get him. From what I've read the club is ready to drop big coin on 1 forward to replace Coutinho who is likely out, and the board, president, and coach are all torn between who that should be - Jovic, Jao Felix or Greaseman.

Rumors that Semedo will be sold and Wague will be promoted. Honestly I'd rather sell Sergi as to me, he is turning into another Rakitić but whatever.

Also read that Arthur has gained a lot of weight since joining last summer and that the club is worried about his diet/fitness. Brazilians going to Brazlian? Take this news for whatever you want.

Miranda will be sold with a buy back option.  

Malcom is also rumored to be on the chopping block and will be sold this summer. Which I understand but at the same time, he is the only natural speedy winger on the bench that we have plus he is perfectly ok being a backup. So unless they plan on purchasing a new backup winger than this doesn't really make a ton of sense to me. The guy should of signed for Roma. Gets benched all year by EV even after scoring in the Clasico and then is going to be shipped off the very next summer. I don't understand what our board is doing

And lastly, Fart is 100% ready to keep boring league winning football manager EV as he believes in him and his boring project.

We should stop doing favors. For too long, we have been selling players cheap. No favors. Cilissen is way more than 25mil. Put a 35 price tag on him. Pay up or move on. I am happy to let go of Umtiti for a good price. He is not coming back to a great level with those knee issues. If we can get upwards of 60, we should sell. I would keep Rakitic and get rid of Busquets. Busquets is far more of a liability than Rakitic but we are not getting rid of Busquets. I am fine with Rakitic leaving but I want a good B2B player to replace him. FDJ can be that guy but I am assuming FDJ will play in Busquets spot.

I have been impressed with Cucu. He had a very good season and played well against us. Should definitely buy him back to be Alba's backup. If we are selling him, should be for way more than 10. Dortmund took us to the cleaners for Dembele. Tell them to pay 30 or take a hike.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 23, 2019 9:29 am

To add to those rumors, Vermaleans contract ends this summer and the club is going to let him walk, but apparently EV is asking the club to extend his stay by another year because he likes his versatility as a LB/CB plus his veteran experience. The club wants to let him go as he is always injured.

I mean if these rumors are true, of EV fighting for guys like Vermalean, Felipe Luis, Rakitic....
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 23, 2019 10:21 am

Reis signs for the B team for 2M.

And the reason he was likely signed

Ludovit Reis made more tackles (114) than any other player during 2018-19 Eredivisie season, including playoffs, and the third-most interceptions (71). [WhoScored]

Last edited by windkick on Thu May 23, 2019 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 am

Ha! I saw a random bogus rumor, but funny to think of, that Barca are trying to workout a Hazard for Coutinho swap deal since Chelsea plan on getting Coutinho after they sell Hazard to Madrid anyway.

I mean, lets just ignore that nonsense, but how are we allegedly supposed to sell Coutinho to Chelsea if they have a 2 window transfer ban.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 23, 2019 1:46 pm

If Bartomeu with his muppets could pull off a Coutinho+cash for Hazard swap I'd prolly forgive all of his sins
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 23, 2019 3:04 pm

I would be surprised if Hazard didn't already have a pre-contract with Madrid.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri May 24, 2019 7:02 pm

So apparently MDL is asking for a ton of money. He wants more than 10mil. He is 19 and asking for so much. I think we should pass. Its way past time we implement a wage structure.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat May 25, 2019 3:23 am

Don't want any mercenaries here, we already saw what that did for Umtiti when his brother started talking.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 25, 2019 8:47 am

Now reports are dressing room is against Griezmann but would be fully behind Neymar's return.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat May 25, 2019 12:06 pm

With neymar liverpool match would be different. With Griezmann there would be no difference
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue May 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Swap Dembele <-> Neymar ???!!!

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Wouldn't mind that. I was actually happy with Dembele, but the Liverpool match switched something in my brain. He played too casual for the situation, and I don't think he will never change mentally from that.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 28, 2019 2:25 pm

⚠ #RUMOR Barça and PSG have opened conversations to have Neymar return to Barcelona. Dembélé would be one of the keys to the negotiation #fcblive [rac1]
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Yaaas, i've been waiting for this since he left. My boy pls come home, we'll build the team around you
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 28, 2019 2:49 pm

Dembélé is 22
Neymar is 27

Idk, I mean you can argue that Neymar is better, because he is. But if you argue that Dembele has been injured then I would say Neymar has been even more injured than Dembele the last 2 seasons. Neymar also is a circus and has a bad image...we think Neymar and all we think of is him rolling around on the ground or we remember how he always takes his sisters birthdays off etc. Dude's a diva to the full degree.

Dembele on the other hand isn't, he just likes playing video games which he got better at arriving on time as the season went on.

So idk, it seems like a great deal but I'd rather swap Coutinho for Neymar, not Dembele.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue May 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Neymar is not the same player that left Barcelona. He has become a total douche. Or rather, he had the freedom to behave like the douche he is at Paris.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed May 29, 2019 2:55 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/17/10/62/68/viber_10.jpg

Average age of couple of starting setups that were frequent. WTF?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 29, 2019 4:18 am

Yeah, that's a team in as much need to rejuvenate as Madrid.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Missed action due to injury in the last 2 seasons (since Dembélé joined Barcelona and Neymar left):

Dembélé: 201 days
Neymar: 232 days
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 31, 2019 12:44 am

Did you take into account days taken off due to Neymar's sister birthday parties?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:35 pm

eelir wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/17/10/62/68/viber_10.jpg

Average age of couple of starting setups that were frequent. WTF?

I dont think situation is as dire as painted.
If we look at the defense, MaTs still has 6,7 years at the very top. Lenglet is young. We have RB covered if Semedo and Wague get a chance. Lenglet and Umtiti can cover LCB. Pique is getting on but MDL is heavily rumored. May or may not come. I am in favor of giving Todibo a chance. Either way, Pique can continue a couple more seasons given he has retired from Spain. LB is a major concern given we have no Alba backup. I am hoping we give Cucu a chance even though he played LW at Eibar. It's a concern and we need to start looking for replacements.

Midfield is in good shape imo. Arthur has a years experience under his belt. FDJ comes in. Alena will get more time next season. I know Alena does not look like starting quality but at the very least he is a good squad option for midfield. Ideally, we get rid of Busquets and get a good physical B2B but thats not going to happen. Most likely, Rakitic leaves and the rest stay as is.

Forward areas is a bit of a concern. Dembele if he stays fit will be a star. Messi can go another 2,3 years easily given he barely runs. Suarez needs a replacement but Griezman is not the answer. I think we should play the waiting game and save the money for a really good alternative who might emerge.

Overall, we LB and striker need addressing but otherwise not as bad imo.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next