sportsczy
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Perucho21
24 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019 - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019

Post by terrance511 Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Worst part is no Bale or James on the bench true difference makers.

Who are going to rely on to bring us back? Jovic? Vini? ISCO? rofl

the day we wish bale or hames there to save us. wattba

terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019 - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid UCL Group Stage 2019

Post by Thimmy Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:52 pm

I’m not at home, so I haven’t been able to watch the match. How did we concede 2 goals so early?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Ho hum :coffee:
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:53 pm

Perucho21 wrote:My honest opinion on Isco? Just dribbles and makes a side pass with no end product. Not one of our midfielders excluding James can make a splitting through pass they just recycle the ball to the wing, and Isco is part of that category. Thats not what we need right now.

I rather that than Vasquez. You have no idea how Vasquez irritates me on how absolutely useless he is.

That being said, I appreciate the comeback. I also appreciate Zizou having the legit balls to sub Conetois, at least he knows the man is a fucking shit goalie and he had enough of it hopefully. Vini came on to actually do worse than Vasquez.

But the worst culprit(s) of them all: Modric and Hazard. One for honestly no longer being good or effective and the other for just being a completely waste of time. You can figure which is which.

Awful match but the comeback was nice.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:53 pm

Thimmy wrote:I’m not at home, so I haven’t been able to watch the match. How did we concede 2 goals so early?

Read Tito’s post before game. He must have some insight!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Hazard isn't better than Lucas. Vinicious>>>>>>

What an insult to Isco to compare his dribbling to this fat slob

We did well in the second half but it was too big a hurdle to climb over

Casemiro is so damn good

Hope Tibu got an injury that'll keep him out for the whole season. Only way we'll win any silverware

I hate it when we have about 2 minutes left and you have a guy giving away a cheap foul. Another reason to prepare a seat on the bench for Hazard
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:56 pm

Apparently the guy that bought my season’s tickets for this year, now feels he was swindled!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Don't know what it is about real Madrid and it's toxic media\fans that brings out the selfishness in the players, always struggle against scrubs cause every player wants a goals, because years of cr playing like dog shit and scoring flukey goals, gets rewarded praise  now that everyone does same after cr leaves, cause the team is filled to the brim with retards and zz is a moron, I hope hazard flops so he looks like an idiot, tired of these shitty dribblers who can't pass for shit.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Another reason to prepare a seat on the bench for Hazard

Prepare two seats, you mean.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:06 pm

I love my boycot of games where Vazquez starts. Has significantly improved my quality of life. Fuck Zidane and his son.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:09 pm

Thimmy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Another reason to prepare a seat on the bench for Hazard

Prepare two seats, you mean.
rofl

I hope we never do business with Chelsea ever again unless we are selling them our deadwood for above matket price
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Also, I think I'm gonna join Hala in the Varane haters club soon. Slowly. But very much surely if the man keeps this up.

Gonna start adopting Freeza's method of not watching matches when Vasquez starts. That man is gonna lead me to an early grave ffs. Odegaard, Rodrygo, Ceballos, Isco, Jovic, hell, even James and Bale were being benched and yet, Vasquez continuously gets a look despite doing fuck all.

And I mean it, he doesn't defend well and he doesn't attack well. He does nothing substantial to help the team.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Yh Varane is useless. He's not even fast anymore.

He just irritates me. Like every defensive header is out of bound or to an opposition team player, all his passes in defence are to Ramos, when a player runs at him he backs off instead of going in aggressively leaving himself to get turned inside out like he was today and in many other games and don't get me started on his offensive headers......have they ever hit the target???!!??

Militao reminds me of Pepe. I am already sold. Physical players like he, Ramos and Casemiro are a dying breed. We need to take advantage of the onea we have instead of playing with weaklings like Varane
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:38 pm

Cannot believe brahim isn’t getting any sort of minutes. He’s leagues ahead of lucas in every facet.

Hazard has been awful
Zizou has blind loyalty to his boys. Lucas and Modric are awful.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:59 pm

this reminds me of the ajax game. we should be winning games like this with our eyes closed despite our shortcomings. harsh reality, a long season. can't remember when last we had only 1 point from our first 2 ucl games
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:04 pm

chad4401 wrote:Don't know what it is about real Madrid and it's toxic media\fans that brings out the selfishness in the players, always struggle against scrubs cause every player wants a goals, because years of cr playing like dog shit and scoring flukey goals, gets rewarded praise  now that everyone does same after cr leaves, cause the team is filled to the brim with retards and zz is a moron, I hope hazard flops so he looks like an idiot, tired of these shitty dribblers who can't pass for shit.

someone who never watched football would think cristiano was some scrub. quit it, he is miles better than your favorite player, no comparison at all. this has nothing to do with cristiano, he is on another team. this is just the reality of real madrid at this time, until higher ups decide to wake up and smell the coffee
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:18 pm

titosantill wrote:easy money tomorrow if you ask me. teams like brugge (good teams with in countries with smaller coefficients) aren't necessarily used to holding out for draw. they'll open up go for the win, and we can catch them on the break.

Congrats Tito!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:39 pm

The bad news:  Horrible result

The good news:  It exposed a couple of weak links...  Lucas and Courtois... to an extent where ZZ cannot ignore them anymore.  Areola should get his chance now and Lucas should never get called again (i hope).

We'll still make it past the group stage.  Not tragic.  Actually better that these hiccups are happening early in the season where the cost isn't extreme.

Hazard cannot play any worse btw.  That's also good news lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:56 pm

The interesting part for me is that all great modern keepers don't go to ground anymore. They make themselves big and cut the angles so that the strikers literally need to hit a good ball to score.

Courtois is HUGE. He's bigger than everyone. Wouldn't it stand to reason that he use that technique too? Just get big and force the striker to hit an almost perfect shot. Instead, he goes to ground... early no less... every f-in time.

It's infuriating.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:11 am

Apparently Zidane took him off because he had a stomach ache! Don’t get your hopes up Zidane sees the problem, sigh probably same with Lucas.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:18 am

The same excuse I used to use as a child when I didn't wanna go anywhere, the almost flawless "My stomach hurts" excuse.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:20 am

Doc wrote:The same excuse I used to use as a child when I didn't wanna go anywhere, the almost flawless "My stomach hurts" excuse.

If I really wanted to skip something when I was a kid, I held my hand against a hot lightbulb, then placed it on my forehead to transfer the heat before claiming that I had a fever Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:34 am

futbol_bill wrote:
titosantill wrote:easy money tomorrow if you ask me. teams like brugge (good teams with in countries with smaller coefficients) aren't necessarily used to holding out for draw. they'll open up go for the win, and we can catch them on the break.

Congrats Tito!

lol don't get mad at me for thinking we could beat club brugge. i guess these days the reality is we should lower our expectations when it comes to madrid. as of last season, draws are now viewed as good results. i'm disappointed in myself for thinking we could beat brugge
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:42 am

I'm gonna stick with the attitude where I expect Real Madrid to batter these teams as, once again, this is Real Madrid. And when we do not, I'll gladly bitch about it on the Internet because I have high fucking standards as a Madrid fan.

And Tito has seen more Madrid than me so he'll definitely expect to see at least a 3-0 vs Brugge and not us drawing 2-2. As did I.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:02 am

I expected this. 100% serious.

Once I saw that lineup it was settled
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:12 am

So what is the reasoning that James was left out? I can understand him not starting against Atletico for Valverde for defensive stability, but his creativity and his will to play riskier passes was sorely missing today. How ironic that Modric and Kroos are considered playmakers when they rarely play a through ball and just pass sideways or backwards to statpad their passing completion rate. (Zidane should also be blamed for this IMO)
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next