Barça 23-24 discussion

4 posters

Go down

Barça 23-24 discussion Empty Barça 23-24 discussion

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Seems like every season now we get a new breakout star from La Masia which is a blessing in our financial state. Not counting Pedri because he was bought, from Gavi to Balde and now it seems like everything points toward Fermin Lopez being the next one. Everyone raves about him in training and he just had an electric clasico debut with a screamer of a goal and a cheeky assist. After a successful loan spell  it looks like he came back a monster.

This passion for the club cannot be bought

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Barça 23-24 discussion Empty Re: Barça 23-24 discussion

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:01 pm

I hope so Very Happy But Im still used to being pessimistic, after all these yrs, just too many failures... still seeing sometime Barcaforum got Puig fans XD Its just pure math n too good to be true I always think Razz But anything is welcome considering our situation...

Pedri n Gavi n Balde definitely been great for us though n may very well turn out to be legends for us or at least be our core members in yrs to come.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:32 pm

Mentality is a big factor in terms of success and Fermin seems to have truckloads of it. I discarded Puig from the get-go and when Gavi jumped ahead of him in the pecking order it was already clear who will remain in the team and who will depart, Gavi is a monster whereas Puig is a snitch

If he keeps this up paired up with his passion for the badge he will be worth more than any 100m midfielder we could possibly buy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:Seems like every season now we get a new breakout star from La Masia which is a blessing in our financial state. Not counting Pedri because he was bought, from Gavi to Balde and now it seems like everything points toward Fermin Lopez being the next one. Everyone raves about him in training and he just had an electric clasico debut with a screamer of a goal and a cheeky assist. After a successful loan spell  it looks like he came back a monster.

This passion for the club cannot be bought

I think the right environment is necessary for a player to reach their full potential. Your academy took a backseat for quite a few years, in favor of high-profile signings, but in fairness, you've always had a lot of talent coming out of La Masia.

Not getting enough opportunities for the first team regardless of effort and performance, and instead getting shipped out to a mid-table club in a foreign league can really be detrimental to a player's development and confidence.

Not a lot of people rate Alvaro Morata these days, but he's been among the few players who have made his way directly from our academy to our first team over the past decade, and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that he was an integral part of our double winning season.

Seems odd to me that he's already 30, and his career hasn't quite panned out the way a lot of people initially expected, but he's always been a top performer whenever his confidence has been high. Shipping him out to Chelsea for a premium fee, regardless of whether or not that was his own doing, instigated a downward spiral in his performance level. And I imagine there are a lot of academy players in general who fail to reach their potential for the same reason. There's nothing more detrimental to one's development than losing confidence in your own ability, which is something that commonly happens when your club deems you surplus to requirements and sends you to a foreign country and culture while you're still developing.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:40 pm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:44 am

2x Joao, double presentation, double trouble. Even Laporta seems to have shed some weight
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:18 am

Barça 23-24 discussion Bjijahazzplb1

This honestly might be the best poor window ever. We got Gundogan, Felix and Cancelo and ended up with a 100m income.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:30 am

Seems like most cules are happy with this summer... I guess cant complain under the circumstances, much better than disaster if we havent strengthened otherwise Smile

Bad memory but apart from Dembele which we only receving 25M right? Which player sales made up the other portion of the 100M income?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:25 pm

Myesyats wrote:Barça 23-24 discussion Bjijahazzplb1

This honestly might be the best poor window ever. We got Gundogan, Felix and Cancelo and ended up with a 100m income.
Good window for a broke club, all things considered
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:33 pm

Cubarsi is really really good, great defensive performances vs Mbappe,Dembele, Osimhen etc. and he is only 17 yo. It is quite unusual for his age to be this composed + his passing is so slick.

I am excited to see Mikail Faye next season too. Initially I thought he might be even better but lets see if he is as mature.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down