droit_au_but
Giuvitojuve
Vibe
Adit
DeviAngel
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OFFICIAL : VIDAL IS JUVENTINO !  - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : VIDAL IS JUVENTINO !

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Arturo Vidal has passed his medical and officially completed the €10.5m transfer to Juventus.
The Bayer Leverkusen and Chile midfielder agreed a deal earlier this week and flew in to Turin for tests.

This evening Juve released a statement on the club website confirming Vidal has joined the club.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announce the completion of the agreement with Bayer Leverkusen for the permanent signing of Chilean player Arturo Vidal.

“The contract is worth €10.5m to be paid in three instalments: €5m with the release of the international transfer, €3m on June 30 2012 and €2.5m on December 31 2012.

“The value of the signing could be increased by a maximum of another €2m in performance-related bonuses.

“The player has signed a five-year contract with Juventus.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : VIDAL IS JUVENTINO !  - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : VIDAL IS JUVENTINO !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Arturo Vidal has passed his medical and officially completed the €10.5m transfer to Juventus.
The Bayer Leverkusen and Chile midfielder agreed a deal earlier this week and flew in to Turin for tests.

This evening Juve released a statement on the club website confirming Vidal has joined the club.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announce the completion of the agreement with Bayer Leverkusen for the permanent signing of Chilean player Arturo Vidal.

“The contract is worth €10.5m to be paid in three instalments: €5m with the release of the international transfer, €3m on June 30 2012 and €2.5m on December 31 2012.

“The value of the signing could be increased by a maximum of another €2m in performance-related bonuses.

WOW U SOME STINGY BASTARDS :lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

From what ive read and the little ive seen of this guy Juve got a great deal. Miss having juve as an european force so I hope this is one step closer for them.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm

The shirt looks like it has been spray painted and made at a local gas station, other than that, congratulazioni! cheers

no, I guess its okey-looking:)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:37 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Now i've just noticed, and feel free to tell me if im losing my mind, but doesn't he look like Trezeguet in that picture?

So I'm not the only one Very Happy

At first I thought Devi posted the wrong picture, then I thought no Trezeguet never had a mohawk.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:26 pm

wigglesworth wrote:Melo is an accident waiting to happen on the field. They are lucky to be rid of him.

as much as i like felipe melo, this is quoted for truth
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Arturo Vidal has passed his medical and officially completed the €10.5m transfer to Juventus.

WOW U SOME STINGY BASTARDS :lol!:

Ice cold from marotta :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2