Lex
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
zarola
mowgli
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why the hate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the hate?

Post by Ali Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 am

their football is boring now , the fun beautiful football your talking about was eto'os time

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:09 am

Interista809 wrote:My biggest issue is with the fans and the media. They potray Barca as if they have never lost before and never will. They want to ram an idiology down everybody's throat. If you play defensive you are the worst piece of (blank) there is to them. They only look at one stat, possesion, its like there are no more stats. You can have 80% possesion and play badly just like you can have 20% possesion but yet have the most shots on goals and score the most goals.

There are other ways of playing football and I hate how people crap on teams that play against Barca because they are "defensive." If Barca loses all you hear(at least the media I watch) "Football has lost today."

The other is the refs and the advantages Barca gets but am not gonna get into that as I am sure we'll have a couple of chances to dicuss this when the season starts.

The other day the coach of Peru the Uruguayan Markarian came out blazing against the media because of the same. Basiclly stating(towards the Chile coach) that how he can't be offensive with the players he has and that he is tired branding people with "this guy is good because he's offensive and this guy is bad because he's defensive."

When I watch Barca I apreciate the way they play and would love for my team to play like that but I know there are other "systems" that are equally as effective and enjoyable to watch so its not the end of the world as some potray it to be.

Well said mate. Barcelona are not the first team to average 65% possession. Van gaals ajax was almost as bad. They literally passed the ball round till they found the overlap, they lacked creativity but their system was amazing. Barca now remiond me of them actually.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am

Lex wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:inb4 qatar foundation
That has nothing to do with it lmao
It does actually, people called Barca sell outs left and right when they announced the deal.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lex wrote:
It does actually, people called Barca sell outs left and right when they announced the deal.

Was Cryuff hating ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 am

why are most barca fans so needy and insecure?

youve pissed off inter, madrid and arsenal over the last 18 months, 3 of the main sub forums on here
this woe is us routine is fking tedious

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lex wrote:

why would they be sell outs. all teams have shirt sponsors, even u4 junior football teams. why shouldnt the most famous club in the world atm have one.

Barcelona are hated because of their arrogant players and fans. Then there's the ref decisions that went with them and the diving in the bernabau. I think they still would have won if that all that didnt happen.

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 am

Interista809 wrote:My biggest issue is with the fans and the media. They potray Barca as if they have never lost before and never will. They want to ram an idiology down everybody's throat. If you play defensive you are the worst piece of (blank) there is to them. They only look at one stat, possesion, its like there are no more stats. You can have 80% possesion and play badly just like you can have 20% possesion but yet have the most shots on goals and score the most goals.

There are other ways of playing football and I hate how people crap on teams that play against Barca because they are "defensive." If Barca loses all you hear(at least the media I watch) "Football has lost today."

The other is the refs and the advantages Barca gets but am not gonna get into that as I am sure we'll have a couple of chances to dicuss this when the season starts.

The other day the coach of Peru the Uruguayan Markarian came out blazing against the media because of the same. Basiclly stating(towards the Chile coach) that how he can't be offensive with the players he has and that he is tired branding people with "this guy is good because he's offensive and this guy is bad because he's defensive."

When I watch Barca I apreciate the way they play and would love for my team to play like that but I know there are other "systems" that are equally as effective and enjoyable to watch so its not the end of the world as some potray it to be.

My hat goes to to this piece of enlightenment. I agree with every single word here. Thumbs up

As he metioned. To most of us Hispanics (And several others I imagine):

Defefensive Football = Evil, Cheap, Negative, Underrated

Attacking Football = Good, Glorious, Positive, Overrated

And that's how the media goes 'round these parts.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 am

maverick wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Lex wrote:

why would they be sell outs. all teams have shirt sponsors, even u4 junior football teams. why shouldnt the most famous club in the world atm have one.

Barcelona are hated because of their arrogant players and fans. Then there's the ref decisions that went with them and the diving in the bernabau. I think they still would have won if that all that didnt happen.
because they prided themselves on not making profit of the shirt

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 am

Lord Hispano wrote:My hat goes to to this piece of enlightenment. I agree with every single word here. Thumbs up

Definitely, I don't even watch anymore. ESPNDeportes is the worst.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 am

Interista809 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:My hat goes to to this piece of enlightenment. I agree with every single word here. Thumbs up

Definitely, I don't even watch anymore. ESPNDeportes is the worst.

Hernan Pereyra = Saving grace of the show.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 am

diving
crowding refs
players comments
faking injuries
holier-than-thou attitude
fabgregas saga
sprinklers
trying to arrest eto
couldn't accept defeat with dignity
fireworks outside inter hotel

off the top of my head
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 am

I bet many a tear will stain many satin pillows tonight because everyone doesn't universally love Barcelona
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:24 am

andiii wrote:
crowding refs
Isn't that what's going on in your avatar? Hypocrite.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:29 am

the holier than though-we play pretty tic tacktica football so we're entitled for everything-constant diving-crowding the ref-cesc fabregas obsession-sprinklergate-Xavi.

that's why...oh and the fact they are so annoyingly good too.

just my 2 cents.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:57 am

andiii wrote:diving
crowding refs
players comments
faking injuries
fabgregas saga
sprinklers
trying to arrest eto

+ the volcano excuse...
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 am

lenear1030 wrote:
andiii wrote:diving
crowding refs
players comments
faking injuries
fabgregas saga
sprinklers
trying to arrest eto

+ the volcano excuse...
Let's see you go 900 km on a bus then play a football game?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:02 am

900km? Bergkamp used to clock that kind of mileage weekly
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:59 am

"The other day the coach of Peru the Uruguayan Markarian came out blazing against the media because of the same. Basiclly stating(towards the Chile coach) that how he can't be offensive with the players he has and that he is tired branding people with "this guy is good because he's offensive and this guy is bad because he's defensive."

When I watch Barca I apreciate the way they play and would love for my team to play like that but I know there are other "systems" that are equally as effective and enjoyable to watch so its not the end of the world as some potray it to be."

I'm sorry, but I can only take so much of this. I can understand most of the reasons in this thread, but not this one. It's not like we complain when Getafe plays defensivley and puts 10 men behind midfield.

You are comparing the coach of Peru who claims he can't play offensivley because he doesn't have the players.

Madrid, Chelsea, etc have the players and have teams that dollar for dollar are worth more then ours. We complain when Madrid fans tell us there better, and come out with a CB in midfield and only one player dares to go onto our side of the field. That is when the whole "good" football argument comes out.

Or when we play other certain teams and all they are interested in doing is strategically fouling are players and turning it into a rugby game.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Let's see you go 900 km on a bus then play a football game?

sitting/sleeping in a top of the line luxury bus? what a physically draining experience!
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:08 am

dnmac4 wrote:"The other day the coach of Peru the Uruguayan Markarian came out blazing against the media because of the same. Basiclly stating(towards the Chile coach) that how he can't be offensive with the players he has and that he is tired branding people with "this guy is good because he's offensive and this guy is bad because he's defensive."

When I watch Barca I apreciate the way they play and would love for my team to play like that but I know there are other "systems" that are equally as effective and enjoyable to watch so its not the end of the world as some potray it to be."

I'm sorry, but I can only take so much of this. I can understand most of the reasons in this thread, but not this one. It's not like we complain when Getafe plays defensivley and puts 10 men behind midfield.

You are comparing the coach of Peru who claims he can't play offensivley because he doesn't have the players.

Madrid, Chelsea, etc have the players and have teams that dollar for dollar are worth more then ours. We complain when Madrid fans tell us there better, and come out with a CB in midfield and only one player dares to go onto our side of the field. That is when the whole "good" football argument comes out.

Or when we play other certain teams and all they are interested in doing is strategically fouling are players and turning it into a rugby game.

Bull crap.

Not one Madrid fan has said we are better than Barca. It's the opposite, we have all admitted that Barca are the better team.

When Barca played with 5 defenders at the bernabeu in the 2009/2010 season no one complained so I don't see your point.

Everyone admits Barca is the best team in the world, and acknowledge that it will take well thought out and disciplined tactics to beat them. Instead of berating it as 'anti-football' except that the other team were just better.

The amount of times I heard that stupid volcano excuse is ridiculous. The refusal to give Inter the credit they deserve.
That's my main problem with Barca.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 am

You sir are wrong. Maybe you need to read the Madrid posters threads more often, because after the 4 classicos last year (I say 4 because Madrid fans act like there weren't 5) there were tons of threads saying Barca cheated, Madrid were better, Blah Blah Blah. I mean even after Copa America there were about 50 threads saying Ronaldo is better then Messi, in fact a Barca fan can't even bring up Messi without a Madrid fan coming along and ruining the thread.

Almost every Madrid fan said they were better the Man U as well.

Also, the defensive approach doesn't work. Teams just keep from getting crushed 5-0, but the teams that beat us or give us the most trouble are the teams who go out and play football. Arsenal, Athletico Madrid, Villareal, Sevilla, Inter (before they parked the bus in the second game when they won 3-1). The only team that gives us trouble parking the bus is Rubin. In fact Madrid looked much better against us when Pellegrini was coach and was playing football not rugby.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 am

barca did kinda cheat in some games though, let's be honest

from what i remember most madrid fans said barca cheated but still deserved to win because they played the better football
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 am

Hold on, I'm stunned here. You think the Madrid fans on THIS FORUM just said Barca cheated but deserved to win????????? OMG, please tell me your thinking about some other message board or friends at school or work or something like that?????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 am

yea most of what i saw in the general section. i didn't go in the madrid section though

it doesn't surprise me you think otherwise though. inter fans got claimed by barca fans that we gloated about the victory over barca on the forum when it was literally 1 or 2 people max
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 am

Dude, Madrid's own coach was throwing out conspiracy theories involving UEFA, and the fans on here were 900 times worse if thats even possible as Mourinho is getting sanctioned for the nonsense he was saying.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 am

tbh i always liked barca, they were competitive, played good football and whatever
then chesea played barcain that CL semi final
and as if the horrible reffing wasnt bad enough what really pissed me off was iniesta the prick celebrating after the game right in front of the chelsea fans
so thast why the hate from me at least
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next