Lex
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
zarola
mowgli
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why the hate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the hate?

Post by fatman123 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 am

tbh i always liked barca, they were competitive, played good football and whatever
then chesea played barcain that CL semi final
and as if the horrible reffing wasnt bad enough what really pissed me off was iniesta the prick celebrating after the game right in front of the chelsea fans
so thast why the hate from me at least

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 am

dnmac4 wrote:Dude, Madrid's own coach was throwing out conspiracy theories involving UEFA, and the fans on here were 900 times worse if thats even possible as Mourinho is getting sanctioned for the nonsense he was saying.
i saw quite a few madrid fans saying they were embarrassed by his comments tbh *shrugs*
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

Yeah but Cyber pretty much summed up everything. Barcelona has manage to piss off the fans of the main sub forums. Thank goodness they haven't played Juventus in controversial circumstances. Lord really help us.

I do feel Inter fans dislike is totally justifiable though. The club nor its fans haven't even gotten any sort of credit at all from Barcelona and the fans who actually genuinely feel Inter deserve to be in the final are in a very small minority. Arsenal has some justifiable beef as well but I think we should just ignore Real Madrid fans on this issue.

Really, what you expect from the common Madridista. We already think you're side is the best in Spain and Europe, what more you want...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 am

Your right, the only thing I want is to be able to make a post about Messi or Barca without it getting taken over by Madrid Fans hurling non sense. I know there are good Madrid posters too, but the dynamic of this board since it came over from Goal.com, is insane. I have never been to a "general section" and seen the dynamic like this.

Also, I will agree on the Inter fans. I do think they are justified as they did kick our ass 3-1. But just like Inter, Chelsea fans bring up Overbo just as much as Barca fans bring up the volcano.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 am

dnmac4 wrote:Your right, the only thing I want is to be able to make a post about Messi or Barca without it getting taken over by Madrid Fans hurling non sense. I know there are good Madrid posters too, but the dynamic of this board since it came over from Goal.com, is insane. I have never been to a "general section" and seen the dynamic like this.

Also, I will agree on the Inter fans. I do think they are justified as they did kick our ass 3-1. But just like Inter, Chelsea fans bring up Overbo just as much as Barca fans bring up the volcano.

same thing can be said about making a post about Ronaldo or Real Madrid. Barcelona fans (not all) are always constantly reminding us that Messi is light years ahead of Ronaldo.

You seem to forget that Barcelona fans had firework going on at Inter's hotel on the night before the second leg.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am

You can't hold the team responsible for it's fans. I'm sure fans of every team have done some reprehensible things in the past. That's like saying every idiot fan who throws a banana on the field at a player that the fans team is racist.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 am

That whole hurling nonsense seriously applies both ways. A guy just wrote Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the "talentless players" to make it big in the matching thread, a known Barca fan as well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 am

dnmac4 wrote:"The other day the coach of Peru the Uruguayan Markarian came out blazing against the media because of the same. Basiclly stating(towards the Chile coach) that how he can't be offensive with the players he has and that he is tired branding people with "this guy is good because he's offensive and this guy is bad because he's defensive."

When I watch Barca I apreciate the way they play and would love for my team to play like that but I know there are other "systems" that are equally as effective and enjoyable to watch so its not the end of the world as some potray it to be."

I'm sorry, but I can only take so much of this. I can understand most of the reasons in this thread, but not this one. It's not like we complain when Getafe plays defensivley and puts 10 men behind midfield.

You are comparing the coach of Peru who claims he can't play offensivley because he doesn't have the players.

Madrid, Chelsea, etc have the players and have teams that dollar for dollar are worth more then ours. We complain when Madrid fans tell us there better, and come out with a CB in midfield and only one player dares to go onto our side of the field. That is when the whole "good" football argument comes out.

Or when we play other certain teams and all they are interested in doing is strategically fouling are players and turning it into a rugby game.

Why is it bad? Is it the rules of the game that someone can't play like that. If Chelsea, Madrid, Inter, Morinho want to play like that its part of the game and all this complaining about how teams play defensive against Barca in the press is annoying because they insult the other teams.

Like Lord Hispano said the press here in the Americas, spanish speaking, is so pro-Barca that its unwatchable when they lose the next day they declare that "football has lost today" as if posession football is the only thing that exist.

BTW the Markarian thing was about how he is frustrated with the press and the Venezuelan DT agreed with him so I am not the only one frustrated with this.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:41 am

@The people that claim that Barca doesn't give Inter any recognition, some don't but some do. I'd say most do. We usually only 'discredit' Inter when Inter fans claim they were obviously superior when in fact it was an even game that came within an offside goal of having a different result. Otherwise, most of us have no problem admitting that Inter were the better team at the 3-1.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:@The people that claim that Barca doesn't give Inter any recognition, some don't but some do. I'd say most do. We usually only 'discredit' Inter when Inter fans claim they were obviously superior when in fact it was an even game that came within an offside goal of having a different result. Otherwise, most of us have no problem admitting that Inter were the better team at the 3-1.

well then who was better at the bridge in that CL semi?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:12 am

Honest Opinion:

- 08/09

We were better than Chelsea in Camp Nou dominated the game with more chances, we deserved to win, add to that referee didn't give Henry a clear penalty!

But in the 2nd leg @ Stamford bridge i have to admit that Chelsea deserves to win this match. they were the better side..

Coming to referee mistakes, i have to admit that they had 2 clear penalties one for Anelka & another for pique's handball.. But @ the same time Abidal took a 100% WRONG red card, he didn't even touch Anelka, Infact, he was 2 meter behind anelka!! some people exaggerate alot, by saying there was 4 penalties, its Just 2! Alves foul on Malouda was clearly out side of the 16 yards box, same for Drogba & Yaya both were fouled each other Outside the box!

Conclusion: I do think Chelsea was better in 2nd leg & deserved to win, But we also deserved to win in 1st leg, it was close.. both had 2 wrong calls against them.. fair result was Draw (agg.) & that what happened (agg. 1-1) BUT we were lucky, yes Lucky that we scored an away goal thx to Iniesta!

But in the Final we proved that we deserve the Champions League by dominating against Man Utd & winning with style!

-09/10:

Inter deserves it also! yes i don't like their style, but 3-1 win was deserved, yes we played after traveling 1000Km with Bus, but its not Inter's problem... i could speak about referee mistakes ( bojan goal, milito's offiside goal etc..) but its useless now, its all history.. @ sansiro Inter deserved to win & they did, so End of story!

- 10/11

if any one can say that Barca doesn't deserve the Champions League, i'm sure he just have no clue about anything related to football & didn't watch their games..

some people speak about diving, which i HATE! Busq & Alves did it & i have no problem to say it that, i hate them when they do it... BUT no one in this forum is admiting that Pepe, Arbeloa, Marcelo, Ade.. were playing dirty, i don't think they were playing football.. no way, it was wrestling or rugby.. the way that Pepe made fouls on Messi throughout the 5 Classico was unreal.. just go watch the match again, & tell me how many yellow card does he deserve ( or even red ) before he actually got it!

Or Ade?? no one saw how he pushed Twice Busq on front of Referee's eyes? or when he slapped Puyol?? these acts deserve a Red or no? is it normal to do this??

Or Carvalho @ Camp nou, making like 10 fouls, @ least he could have got 3 yellow cards ==> Red Card in an another game!

Or the way Marcelo stepped on Pedro's leg TWICE in madrid's box, is this normal? is this football
etc...

Yes I hate diving some Barca players did it, But some Realmadrid were doing it in another way (worst way possible)!!

Pepe don't deserve a red? i'm sure 3 other players deserved!!

all this, we didn't talk about FOOTBALL yet, how can a team expect to win a match & qualify to CL Final, when he plays with 10 defenders @ home (BERNABEU) ? not a single shot on goal!!
Barca were the better side they won, end of story!

PLZZZZZZZZZ don't bring Arsenal match in QF, cuz its really discusting to even think that Arsenal were robbed.. 60 minuted they couldn't have a single shot on goal, " i like arsenal, for one reason: they play football, i prefer to watch them in EPL" but that match in Camp Nou? no way they deserve to qualify!!

Don't bring referee mistaked up ( van persie red card).. cuz Barca had more calls agaonst them MORE CLEAR ones also ( Messi's diallowed goal in emirated, which could have changed EVERYTHING in 2nd leg, Messi's penalty @ 30' camo nou & more, i don't want to go in details cuz its useless now)

Anyway, Its all history!!!

IMO:
2008/2009: Barcelona DESERVED
2009/2010: Inter Milan DESERVED!
2010/2011: Barcelona 10000000% DESERVED
!!!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:49 am

Doc wrote:Yeah but Cyber pretty much summed up everything. Barcelona has manage to piss off the fans of the main sub forums. Thank goodness they haven't played Juventus in controversial circumstances. Lord really help us.

I do feel Inter fans dislike is totally justifiable though. The club nor its fans haven't even gotten any sort of credit at all from Barcelona and the fans who actually genuinely feel Inter deserve to be in the final are in a very small minority. Arsenal has some justifiable beef as well but I think we should just ignore Real Madrid fans on this issue.

Really, what you expect from the common Madridista. We already think you're side is the best in Spain and Europe, what more you want...

please tell me why there are so many juventus fans. It's so weird

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 am

what about the one where drog has his shirt oulled in the box, was that all good too mr obrevo?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 am

mowgli wrote:Why is there so much hate for Barcelona?

I don't want to flame anything. I'm simply curious. I agree that diving is not part of the beautiful way football should be played, just as much as violent football isn't, but don't you agree the play Barcelona has played under the Pep era has been beautiful and even previously during the time of Ronaldinho? Has any club maintained such a fixed and attractive philosophy?

So basically is it Xavi's comments? I could dig up questionable comments from loads of other players. Is the clubs image dependent on the players personalities or on the pitch?

cause barca is stupid Twisted Evil Cool
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am

@ The Madrid One which epsiode of the office is that from

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 am

Let's see.

Holier than thou attitude
Bullshit football purists tag.
Win, lose or draw; Xavi: We were superior
Diving, playacting
Cescgate

That's about it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 am

You should go in RAWK, they love us there.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 am

maverick wrote:
Doc wrote:Yeah but Cyber pretty much summed up everything. Barcelona has manage to piss off the fans of the main sub forums. Thank goodness they haven't played Juventus in controversial circumstances. Lord really help us.

Maybe because they are the biggest club in Italy, and have won the most Scudetto's and won a couple of CL's and got to many many finals aswell.

Just a thought. :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
maverick wrote:

Maybe because they are the biggest club in Italy, and have won the most Scudetto's and won a couple of CL's and got to many many finals aswell.

Just a thought. :coffee:

yes they have great history. so does milan, inter, barca, united , madird, liverpool, bayern. you dont see them with over 1200 topics not even over 200.

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3