EarlyPrototype
Jack Daniels
Babun
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm back! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm back!

Post by Doc Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Turok just keeps on digging that hole deeper.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:so you judge ozil based on the preseason? scratch

creating a pass? there isnt such a thing, you need a player making a run, and a player spotting the run and passing the ball. when people actually refer to "creating" a pass, it means that in a maze of player, or against a very tight defense, they would spot the run and deliver the perfect pass.

ur talking about the former that i spoke. the latter which i speak of wud be that u make a pass but the guy ur passing to hasnt made the run until right after that pass is made (mostly becuz he doesnt realize he is receiving the ball). if pass is quality, the pass wont be intercepted and that guy u passed to is now in a position where he can really screw the opposition over or just cracking through the defense and make life hard for the opposition's defense. though its true that this sort of chance creation is more speculative than definite, when done to perfection, is quite effective as the defense of the opposition wud have a slightly harder time reading ur game as they wudnt know whether ur creating from a run or creating by self. defense wud have to observe u and whoever u plan on passing to whether they are making a run or not. beauty in this is that they now have to worry about the guy not making a run as well as the one who is.

@doc
the way i see it, u need to watch more football lol.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

creating a pass? there isnt such a thing, you need a player making a run, and a player spotting the run and passing the ball. when people actually refer to "creating" a pass, it means that in a maze of player, or against a very tight defense, they would spot the run and deliver the perfect pass.

ur talking about the former that i spoke. the latter which i speak of wud be that u make a pass but the guy ur passing to hasnt made the run until right after that pass is made (mostly becuz he doesnt realize he is receiving the ball). if pass is quality, the pass wont be intercepted and that guy u passed to is now in a position where he can really screw the opposition over or just cracking through the defense and make life hard for the opposition's defense. though its true that this sort of chance creation is more speculative than definite, when done to perfection, is quite effective as the defense of the opposition wud have a slightly harder time reading ur game as they wudnt know whether ur creating from a run or creating by self. defense wud have to observe u and whoever u plan on passing to whether they are making a run or not. beauty in this is that they now have to worry about the guy not making a run as well as the one who is.
scratch

again, that doesnt exist. a player makes a run, the passer spots him and makes a pass. the creativity aspect comes with the kind of pass you make, lofted ball, curved pass, mid-high pass, ball with drop back effect, etc, and with the difficulty of the pass, the number of players you beat with a single ball to find a single player.

there isnt such a thing that you make a pass, and then the player realizes he has to run after the ball, way to make life easier for defenders :lol!:

if you can find such a passes show us please, i guarantee you that 99% we will see the scorer getting himself open or initiating a run to receive the pass.

thing is, it's always a work of two. the passer needs to know the striker before making the pass, he doesnt guess, he knows that the striker is about to make a run and he passes, that's the chemistry.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

scratch

again, that doesnt exist. a player makes a run, the passer spots him and makes a pass. the creativity aspect comes with the kind of pass you make, lofted ball, curved pass, mid-high pass, ball with drop back effect, etc, and with the difficulty of the pass, the number of players you beat with a single ball to find a single player.

there isnt such a thing that you make a pass, and then the player realizes he has to run after the ball, way to make life easier for defenders :lol!:

if you can find such a passes show us please, i guarantee you that 99% we will see the scorer getting himself open or initiating a run to receive the pass.

damnit my searching skills suck but nonetheless challenge accepted.
though i must ask... u really havent seen the bolded before? there are stupid defenders like this. they make albiol look wc.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm

well, that's the defender being dumb, not the passer being creative
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:well, that's the defender being dumb, not the passer being creative
hm forgot about that. well it makes for a lolworthy moment.

this actually happens in the mexican league a bit. sometimes in mls. lookin fer the vid but not having success atm...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm

trololol i just remembered a guti moment and in that moment i found a winner.

start watching exactly @ 00:56
Zidane did not make that run. he just happened to be there and starting going forward AFTER guti makes that pass. this is the pass im talking about. thats how u create a pass.

......I miss guti now Sad . truly one of the greats this club ever produced...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:13 pm

both the players you say are not "creative" are involved in this play

need i remind you the clip you posted of guti is one of his most famous, the best of ozil is yet to come.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:18 pm

In terms of talent, yup. Didn't really do much besides be a menstrual cycle (show up once a month).

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Hey this is about Babun not Ozil.

By the way, Where is the other one? I-no?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Babun loves threads that are directed to another place. In fact, he encourages it Smile
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

@Turok,I know you love Benz but... Usually, women talk other women down to make themselves look better in your eyes... Benz can do it himself, no need to shift the blame elsewhere Very Happy

Jack Daniels wrote:Hey this is about Babun not Ozil.

By the way, Where is the other one? I-no?
Next Monday if she won't change her mind again Very Happy She is a game freak, I guess when I put her fightstick together she'll be back asap Very Happy Grandparents vs. games= games for I-no :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Lmao.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

babun1024 wrote:@Turok,I know you love Benz but... Usually, women talk other women down to make themselves look better in your eyes... Benz can do it himself, no need to shift the blame elsewhere Very Happy

eh? wut is this? Babun have u lost ur ability to read? goto the benz thread and read my latest comments on him. Im quite pissed at benzema right now. words cannot do me justice of how furious i am with his antics lately. its like he doesnt even know his chances for the starting spot is on the line....
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
babun1024 wrote:@Turok,I know you love Benz but... Usually, women talk other women down to make themselves look better in your eyes... Benz can do it himself, no need to shift the blame elsewhere Very Happy

eh? wut is this? Babun have u lost ur ability to read? goto the benz thread and read my latest comments on him. Im quite pissed at benzema right now. words cannot do me justice of how furious i am with his antics lately.
Still dsn't hide the fact that you overrate him alot. Smile

Sorry, has to be said. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

eh? wut is this? Babun have u lost ur ability to read? goto the benz thread and read my latest comments on him. Im quite pissed at benzema right now. words cannot do me justice of how furious i am with his antics lately.

so says u of all people. I'm back! - Page 3 Zo6s7o
wut is this, bizarro world??
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

eh? wut is this? Babun have u lost ur ability to read? goto the benz thread and read my latest comments on him. Im quite pissed at benzema right now. words cannot do me justice of how furious i am with his antics lately. its like he doesnt even know his chances for the starting spot is on the line....
No matter how you look at it, your serie of posts sounds like Alonso+Ozil aren't doing enough / ignore Benz otherwise he'd do well Very Happy
If you think I'm alone at it, I could open a poll here Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Lmao.
I wonder whether she likes me more or gaming Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

I don't understand. Who is the player do i overrate? Sad I don't even rate any players in this forum to maintain neutral. Sad

@Babun
Lol who am i to know that? Probably you i guess? She brought you to italy! Well unless she brought games too lmao.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

I don't understand. Who is the player do i overrate? Very Happy I don't even rate any players in this forum to maintain neutral. Very Happy
Pretender Very Happy Why so neutral, you aren't mr. mod junior in gen section Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

See, Babun loves re-directed threads. I so stand correct...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Lmao. Promise i never overrate any player in this forum!
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

No matter how you look at it, your serie of posts sounds like Alonso+Ozil aren't doing enough / ignore Benz otherwise he'd do well Very Happy
If you think I'm alone at it, I could open a poll here Very Happy

this better be a joke babun. it isnt about benz. it is about distribution of the ball. and lately though it is preseason, its been less than impressive... I cudnt care less whether benz receives ball or not, he will get his chances at goal. same for everyone but those chances are not as often as i wud have liked, not often for benz, not often for cr7, everyone.

its still preseason and the team arent gonna get rested anytime soon. i am quite worried of our match against hertha berlin. our display against PU was piss poor, and everyone played a part, benz included, to suck except varane.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm back! - Page 3 ISgS8
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

you overreact so much about a preaseason game lmao, it's quite obvious they were exhausted.

3 games in 10 days in the first two weeks of preseason football, and you overreact already scratch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Lmao. Promise i never overrate any player in this forum!

alright then ill remember this quote this day.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next