James0311
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Tomwin Lannister
CroInter
46 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is better?

Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Vote_lcap51%Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 48 ]
Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Vote_lcap34%Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 32 ]
Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 95

Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Empty Re: Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:39 am

sciacca wrote:Matri = Top 5
Pazzini = Nothing

Your looking at the league table upside down.

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Empty Re: Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Attaccanti: Balotelli (Manchester City), Cassano (Milan), Giovinco (Parma), Pazzini (Inter), Rossi (Villarreal)

Pradelli says: Matri sorry man but gtfo from Italy squad, you were invited for couple of friendlies, but Super Mario is back so you are not needed anymore, btw Pazzo is 3x better then you, deal with it :coffee:

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 pm

4 votes for that Smile

Make posts you guys, Sciacca i want your opinion :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am

CroInter wrote:4 votes for that Smile

Make posts you guys, Sciacca i want your opinion :coffee:

Sure no problem, but I'd like to add that Matri received a minor injury today during training as they are in Cuneo at the moment. Quagliarella was left out of trainings as they didn't want any precautions from his knock that he got a week got against Chivas. Main reason why both didn't get a call up. Surprisingly, Balotelli did get called up as they reported Prandelli wouldn't, in which Matri was replaced by Balotelli.

As in Pazzini on the national squad, I'm not against it, nor do I hate it. It's normal he's there. The main problem is, what has he done? One goal against Estonia? Sure excuses deprive from Lippi's era fine... but one year with Prandelli and still what has he produced? Matri has not been tested much, only on his debut with a goal and against Ireland in which he had practically no support.

But anyways, thats what I got to say.

Oh and for the Abate lovers there, apparently Abate got injured as well or was injured a few days ago, could be that the reason why he wasn't called up.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:49 am

Link for that injury, injury that Matri cant play next week.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am

abate hasnt been injured.(never actually,hes like wolverine)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 am

CroInter wrote:Link for that injury, injury that Matri cant play next week.

Once again, when it gets reported, I'll share. SKY say it.

watch the stream at

www.calcion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 am

Ganso wrote:abate hasnt been injured.(never actually,hes like wolverine)

http://football-italia.net/aug3q.html

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:35 am

Im just surprised giovinco is there Im really not a big fan. Id take Matri over him, bigger body to warm the bench.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 am

sciacca wrote:Oh and for the Abate lovers there, apparently Abate got injured as well or was injured a few days ago, could be that the reason why he wasn't called up.

He was sick with the flu. Or as we say in the Milan section, the flu was sick with Abate.

Anyways, I am surprised you didn't see his ploy, he pretended to be sick so that those merd.a fans in Beijing are fooled into thinking their team actually have a chance to win the SuperCup

Abate the merciful.

:coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Sciacca, im looking at Juve game vs some low level club and Matri is playing, he miraculously got 100% fit? Or Juve hired some which-doctors to heal him up?

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Krasic, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pasquato; Del Piero, Matri

Juventus - Cuneo

http://real-tv-sport.com/channel-6.php
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Pazzo>>>>Eto'o/Rooney/Villa/Ibra and you compare him to Matri?

Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBNQkOfvta03_zA-J3hoQXCCp347Z5F0UBg51kbkv0B77Y-0glMw
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 am

CroInter wrote:Sciacca, im looking at Juve game vs some low level club and Matri is playing, he miraculously got 100% fit? Or Juve hired some which-doctors to heal him up?

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Krasic, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pasquato; Del Piero, Matri

Juventus - Cuneo

http://real-tv-sport.com/channel-6.php

PWNED
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Sciacca?

You are still saying Matri wasn't called up coz of the injury?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:40 pm

CroInter wrote:Sciacca?

You are still saying Matri wasn't called up coz of the injury?

Wait for Prandelli's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/aug8o.html

He didn't even mentioned him.

Fact is you said he didnt get called up coz he was injured, since his "injury" which is nowhere documented he played 2 games(he played vs Juve b?), but he didnt get called up to friendly coz he was injured.

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 am

CroInter wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/aug8o.html

He didn't even mentioned him.

Fact is you said he didnt get called up coz he was injured, since his "injury" which is nowhere documented he played 2 games(he played vs Juve b?), but he didnt get called up to friendly coz he was injured.

Oh dear, I listened to SKY and I was fooled. Shame on me :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:14 am

So we are in agreement that Matri wasn't called up coz he simply isn't good enough and not coz of the "injury" :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Epic thread is epic.

What happened to the forum awards?

Best thread :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:13 pm

RobbyV wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Stop with YouTube clips, they do not show anything.

I can make Amauri look like Gabriel Batistuta, does not mean he is anywhere close.

Let's see you make Amauri look like this...

LOOOOOOooooLOOOOOOOL

GOL DI BATIIIIIIII
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm

CroInter wrote:So we are in agreement that Matri wasn't called up coz he simply isn't good enough and not coz of the "injury" :coffee:

No, in fact Matri should be there as he proved to be the better player this season rather than Pazzini. ALTHOUGH! I'd rather see Pazzini as Cassano is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:So we are in agreement that Matri wasn't called up coz he simply isn't good enough and not coz of the "injury" :coffee:

No, in fact Matri should be there as he proved to be the better player this season rather than Pazzini. ALTHOUGH! I'd rather see Pazzini as Cassano is there.

We are not talking about what you or i think, we were talking about what Prandelli thinks, you said he didnt get called up coz of "injury" now its clear its not coz of the injury, its coz Pranedelli thinks he is not good enough :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Then, he thinks he's not good enough, what's your point lol? I knew that since when he arrived... Pazzini always had the nod in front of him. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:22 pm

My point is that he wasn't called coz of the "injury" as you originally stated but coz he isnt good enough as i originally stated, this is typical case of proving who has bigger dic* and my dic* is bigger in this case :coffee: jknnn : )
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am

Well Stats don't lie, Matri has more goals this season, making him better. Though, personally I still prefer Pazzini, even though Matri is in Juventus. And with Cassano there's no doubt I want Pazzini.

However, during the press conference Prandelli did say one thing.

He said that he didn't want to focus on reference points(Meaning Prima Puntas) as they lack wingers and wants to depend on seconda Punta's. That can be the reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:21 am

Considering Pazzo is a p+++y eater (by his celebration)... I will choose Matri
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next