James0311
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Tomwin Lannister
CroInter
46 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is better?

Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Vote_lcap51%Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 48 ]
Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 32 ]
Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 95

Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Empty Re: Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 am

Messiakanino wrote:
CroInter wrote:Matri 5 Pazzo 3

I see Juventini fixinig the poll once again Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

Hahaha Calciopoli 2.0

Suspect

C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Empty Re: Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:06 am

CroInter wrote:
sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:
sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Matri is way more useful for any team. The only thing pazzo has is headering...and he looks like a d-bag...

Orly?

Few days ago Prandelli seemed to think otherwise, Matri not even on the bench
I guess you should be Italys coach Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

Matri was injured lol... thats why he wasn't on the bench...

Evidence? Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

According to RAI's commentators at the beginning of the match, they announced that Matri was out of the roster due to an injury. That's all I can provide, if you want to see the full game of RAI I will provide you the link.

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-7acc5fc7-b382-440b-9b22-7c00278ba51b.html#p=0

If you say so i trust you, i asked coz i haven't read it anywhere...

No worries Cro, but don't you find it odd that Matri would be left out of the squad just like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 am

Where were the Matri supporters when he played for Cagliari? I don't remember a single person praising Matri, some Juve fans were actually against his signing, they wanted Pazzini instead...says it all really. Once Matri joins your team, he's amazing, better than Pazzini. But when he's playing for Cagliari he's a nobody.Classic case of overrating your players.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 am

Rossonero23 wrote:Where were the Matri supporters when he played for Cagliari? I don't remember a single person praising Matri, some Juve fans were actually against his signing, they wanted Pazzini instead...says it all really. Once Matri joins your team, he's amazing, better than Pazzini. But when he's playing for Cagliari he's a nobody.Classic case of overrating your players.

Some of us wanted Pazzini just because he had great season with Samp..No one has paying attention to Matri because we dont get interested in him..When we first time get connected with him then i saw his games and i liked that guy..And when he scored that 2 goals vs his ex team then i fall in love in Matri..He isnt overrated and this thread is actually for fun just like on the old forum..Dont just trolling around..Have fun Smile HaHa 👽
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 am

Rossonero23 wrote:Where were the Matri supporters when he played for Cagliari? I don't remember a single person praising Matri, some Juve fans were actually against his signing, they wanted Pazzini instead...says it all really. Once Matri joins your team, he's amazing, better than Pazzini. But when he's playing for Cagliari he's a nobody.Classic case of overrating your players.

I always wanted Matri... Ask anyone on the Juventus Boards. I begged for him to play with the national team, I begged for him to join Juventus. Always loved the guy...

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:23 am

both are similar but pazzo is more proven imo
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:30 am

zizzle wrote:both are similar but pazzo is more proven imo

Yes I agree, Pazzini is more proven... In a sense of being more known.. While playing with Cassano and now with Inter... Just internationally, he hasn't proved yet. We will see soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:34 am

Pazzini for me Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 am

me and drughi were always asking for him ....if u were visiting our forums and reading them instead of baashing and trolling u would have seen it ...

btw for all

Cesare Prandelli plans big changes for Tuesday’s friendly with the Republic of Ireland, including Alessandro Matri and Giampaolo Pazzini.
Italy impressed in their 3-0 victory over Estonia for Friday’s Euro 2012 qualifier and are set to experiment in the final game of the season, which is on neutral turf in Belgium.

Alberto Aquilani has joined Mario Balotelli and Thiago Motta in pulling out due to injury, while Torino defender Angelo Ogbonna could get a run-out after his debut call.

According to Sunday’s training session, it looks as if Prandelli will make sweeping changes to the side that started against Estonia.

Mattia Cassani, Alessandro Gamberini and Domenico Criscito should step into the back four, leaving only Giorgio Chiellini as a senior figure.

In midfield Sampdoria captain Angelo Palombo was used along with Claudio Marchisio and Antonio Nocerino, using Sebastian Giovinco in the trequartista role.

Pazzini came off the bench to score on Friday, but should start with Juventus striker Matri, although Alberto Gilardino is another option.

One man who won’t be taking part is Davide Astori, as the Cagliari defender will be suspended due to a red card sustained in a friendly against Ukraine several months ago.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 am

There's a positive side to Matri not playing, and nobody can take this fact away from Matri:

In every international match he plays, he scores.

Below is a video showing all his goals for Italy
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 am

pazzini is a more lethal finisher than matri and more experienced as well
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 am

Pazzo 15, Matri 13, nice

For all those who voted Matri, stop embarrassing yourself and go cancel your vote and give it to Pazzo Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 am

Man, I remember in December when we were linked with Matri. I was over the moon. Showed my delight in the Transfer News section in Milan section and BOOM, got the sht flamed out of me. Wonder what those posters think now....
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Man, I remember in December when we were linked with Matri. I was over the moon. Showed my delight in the Transfer News section in Milan section and BOOM, got the sht flamed out of me. Wonder what those posters think now....

Don't think we all expected him to play so well for a Big club, we had ibra already so it worked out better for us and for him.

Strangely i've never shared my opinion about who is better between Pazzo and Matri .. so far i was leaning towards Pazzo , but his lack of a physical presence bothers me.

Pazzo is the better goal scorer imo, with Matri however he offers much more for the team. For Italy Matri should start ahead of Pazzo for the moment just to measure what Matri offers.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:25 am

CroInter wrote:Pazzo 15, Matri 13, nice

For all those who voted Matri, stop embarrassing yourself and go cancel your vote and give it to Pazzo Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: Afro Afro
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

4-3-1-2 VIVIANO-CASSANI-GAMBERINI-CHIELLINI-CRISCITO-PIRLO-MARCHISIO-NOCERINO-MONTOLIVO-ROSSI-PAZZINI

Matri must be injured again Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Is that official? Gamberini at CB ahead of Ranocchia? Yaaaaay. Nocerino in midfield too, wooo. BUT WHERE IS CASSANO?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Poulsen. We've been through this. Twisted Evil
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Is that official? Gamberini at CB ahead of Ranocchia? Yaaaaay. Nocerino in midfield too, wooo. BUT WHERE IS CASSANO?

He is just trying shit out now and giving players who haven't played much some minutes.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:40 pm

CroInter wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Is that official? Gamberini at CB ahead of Ranocchia? Yaaaaay. Nocerino in midfield too, wooo. BUT WHERE IS CASSANO?

He is just trying shit out now and giving players who haven't played much some minutes.

I figured that out when I saw Pazzini's name Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

I figured that out when I saw Pazzini's name Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

Ofc Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Hahahahaha ..My man Smile 🤡
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:47 pm

CroInter wrote:Ofc Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

That's all you could come up with? And then you call me a post whore... Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Ofc Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

That's all you could come up with? And then you call me a post whore... Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

LOL you actually got angry with me for saying that bounce

Chill out man, sam se zajebavam Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:01 pm

CroInter wrote:

Chill out man, sam se zajebavam Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava

Man, you are too good at being bad Smile
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Man, you are too good at being bad Smile

As my reputation clearly says Alessandro Matri vs Giampaolo Pazzini - Page 2 Kava
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next