Rebaño Sagrado
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mazinho (Thiago's father): "I spoke with Valdano about Thiago" Empty Mazinho (Thiago's father): "I spoke with Valdano about Thiago"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 am

"I spoke to Valdano about Thiago, a while back. He wanted to know what the situation was. If he's
staying, if he's not, if Barca wants him. We talked about the
possibility of going straight to the first team, like in Canales case.
He wants to triumph in football. Tomorrow the future might be different.
He goes to another team. He scores. He goes to another. He scores."

A political move in my eyes. As Cesc's singing seems to be nearing the end, his agent warns that he will quit Barca if Cesc arrives. Thiago, on the other hand, does his talking on the pitch with a great pre-season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Mazinho (Thiago's father): "I spoke with Valdano about Thiago" Empty Re: Mazinho (Thiago's father): "I spoke with Valdano about Thiago"

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 am

I hope Mazinho is smart enough to know, what happened to Canales and what would happen to even someone as talented as Thaigo.

Even with Cesc, Thaigo would play more with us then he would with Madrid.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mazinho (Thiago's father): "I spoke with Valdano about Thiago" Empty Re: Mazinho (Thiago's father): "I spoke with Valdano about Thiago"

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 am

I have a feeling that in the small minuscule chance that if Thiago went to MADrid, he would probably do well there, but I also think that Thiago can do well pretty much anywhere.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 am

get innnnnnn

he has a ridiculous clause anyway, would probably look at roma as a positive move.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 am

Well I don't think he would unless Madrid pay his clause. But in my eyes it's more of a threat: you will lose Thiago if Cesc comes, and it will hurt. It's all about the timing.

Besides, I'm sure Valdano calls all kinds of talented youngsters. This is probably a pretty normal thing.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 am

The Franchise wrote:I hope Mazinho is smart enough to know, what happened to Canales and what would happen to even someone as talented as Thaigo.

Valdano was the one who bought canales not Mourinho
It was pretty clear that mou and valdano had problems with each otherso mou took it out on the players
if Mourinho wants somebody that mean he wants them to play
Ex: Mourinho asked for callejon you'll probably be seein some of him in the season
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 am

And who says Mou is asking for Thaigo?

Madrid have a bad habit for wasting young players, they continuously buy what they dont need and dont use. They are even worse in treating their own youth.

Barca on the other hand are excellent for young players careers, especially their own.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 am

The Franchise wrote:And who says Mou is asking for Thaigo?

Madrid have a bad habit for wasting young players, they continuously buy what they dont need and dont use. They are even worse in treating their own youth.

Barca on the other hand are excellent for young players careers, especially their own.

well, you are not wrong, we made too many mistakes along the way, specially because the constant change in management, coaching, directions etc... it's not a stable environment to develop players, not to mention the need for instant result, the pressure to play big names players etc... it's crazy.

Probably a good thing to see those players trying to make a name for themselves in la liga, we have quite a number of them out there.

but i also know that if it's mourinho asking for a player, then he is probably going to play, at least under him. Providing we maintain a more stable coaching staff, there wouldnt be any problem.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 am

Well since Valdano asked for Thiago we can assume Mou doesn't want him then Laughing

Btw Maradona that quote is fantastic, never read it before.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 am

Sure, but if your Thaigo's dad, you probably look at the history of Madrid using youth and Barca using youth and you make the obvious choice.

I would think like that anyway.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 am

The Franchise wrote:Sure, but if your Thaigo's dad, you probably look at the history of Madrid using youth and Barca using youth and you make the obvious choice.

I would think like that anyway.

that's what you would think, but history does repeat itself, and because of our own individual pride we want to succeed where other people have failed, the human condition.

Perez is the great admirer anyway, mou would never say no to a good player with that kind of mentality, providing he wants to work, and like in the business world, we would ready a well cooked pitch for his dad.

also, mourinho liked canales a lot, i dont think he straight out blacklisted people just to hurt valdano. Leon did his share of things to upset mou, and canales wasnt peach perfect either, heard of him being lazy in training, which doesnt cut with mourinho. so of course, with no confidence building when things are bad, you end up with a bad season, little time for mou to experiment as well. of course, taking care of young players is an art, and mou might lack in a certain touch and confidence building for the younger ones.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:42 am

lol barriletecosmico i think it's safe to say that we both think he is a genius Very Happy

anyway i like thiago in little games ive seen him but i heard his little brother rafinha is
better what position does he play and what are his characteristics

i also heard rafinha was thinking about playing for brazil instead of spain
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:43 am

2011: Mazinho I spoke with Valdano about Thiago

Thiago joins Madrid in 2013

2013: Mazinho: I spoke with Toni Munoz about Thiago

Razz

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:43 am

To be honest, you can always find a excuse/reason why Madrid didnt play young player X.

Maybe Pedro Leon works harder if he gets more chances? Maybe Canales works harder if he gets more chances?

I think, and quite clearly, Thaigo would play alot more for us then he would you.

So him leaving us, for you, based on oppurtunities, seems backwards.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

The Franchise wrote:I hope Mazinho is smart enough to know, what happened to Canales and what would happen to even someone as talented as Thaigo.

Excellent reply.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 am

The Franchise wrote:To be honest, you can always find a excuse/reason why Madrid didnt play young player X.

Maybe Pedro Leon works harder if he gets more chances? Maybe Canales works harder if he gets more chances?

I think, and quite clearly, Thaigo would play alot more for us then he would you.

So him leaving us, for you, based on oppurtunities, seems backwards.

I'm not gonna argue this, we have a back track record lately, so there isnt much arguing to do.

there is no chance he could join us anyway, and even if he did, we would just hope he does well, it's not like kaka is being useful
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 am

Mazinho (Thiago's father): "I spoke with Valdano about Thiago" Lolfak10

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 am

Epic sig is epic :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

lol, nouveau rich mentality
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 am

What is that Nick?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 am

LoOOOoL!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 am

Brilliant sig mate, Madrid youngsters do have a habit of ending up in Getafe dont they?

Last edited by Ordinho10 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Madrid youngsters are coming to Greece nowadays
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 pm

kiranr wrote:What is that Nick?
"new rich" are people who are not used to having a fortune thus they take every chance they get to show that off.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 pm

meh, we have no choice, promotion system is broken, so it's better they go out. we have a lot of cantera in la liga, the more the better for them.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next