Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

+25
paperbackwriter
BeautifulGame
awalezelin
Zealous
Abramovich
Blue
Sushi Master
Doc
shaven
SaintJoe
RedAndWhiteArmy
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Albiceleste
Ganso
free_cat
Sir Psycho
zizzle
RED
white_star
Raptorgunner
wigglesworth
S32TABLANCA
Lord Awesome
cyberman
emassy
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap32%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 15 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap11%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap2%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap0%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap0%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap4%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap4%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap2%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap28%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 13 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_lcap17%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 47

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Empty Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

Post by emassy Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Empty Re: Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Its pretty well established that its Utd

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? Empty Re: Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Fans or bandwagoners?

It's obviously Lyon who has the most fans. Rolling Eyes
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

I think its United, followed by Madrid and Barca.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm

There are no accurate polls. The polls are always taken by organizations that have an interest in the matter.

We read recently, for example, that Inter or AC Milan are the most popular clubs in China, together with more the 60% of the Chinese football supporters.

Since Manchester United is owned by Americans trying to inflate the value of the club for an eventual profitable sale, you have to take any poll that shows Manchester United as the most popular club with a grain of salt. Other clubs have no intention of being sold so the importance of such a rating is lower.

I know that when I am in most places in South America, the locals second team is usually in Serie A or La Liga, so EPL teams are relatively unpopular there.

And, the distribution of the second teams in Argentina in particular is wide across the Serie A, while Madrid and Barcelona monopolize the second team status. Palermo has a big following in Argentina I noticed, so does Napoli, but I guess that's because of Maradona.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

I dont care what the other people say, I am going with Arsenal. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Most likely Madrid, then Barca, then Man utd.

But there are alot of bandwagon fans who switch between Barca and Madrid both in the US and Poland, and i mean alot of bandwagon fans!!!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:25 pm

white_star wrote:Most likely Madrid, then Barca, then Man utd.

But there are alot of bandwagon fans who switch between Barca and Madrid both in the US and Poland, and i mean alot of bandwagon fans!!!!!

LOl thats true.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Ya it is i mean its insane, there is this Mexican guy at where i work that went from a Barca fan (begining of 10/11 season) to a Madrid fan (copa del Rey) to a Barca fan after they won CL lol!

And i personally know people that used to be big madrid fans that are now Barca fans, who will most likey lean back to Madrid if they start winning! LOL its sad!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 pm

United are like The Beatles when they travel to the Far East...plus you only need to see how popular the team were when they travelled to the US to know that it is United who are the most popular in the world.

The club has supporters in all corners of the globe.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 pm

white_star wrote:Ya it is i mean its insane, there is this Mexican guy at where i work that went from a Barca fan (begining of 10/11 season) to a Madrid fan (copa del Rey) to a Barca fan after they won CL lol!

And i personally know people that used to be big madrid fans that are now Barca fans, who will most likey lean back to Madrid if they start winning! LOL its sad!

I feel you, bro.

Is it really a Mexican guy, though? If so that's freakin' hilarious. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Barca has gathered alot of new fans lately thanks to their squad, yet teams like Madrid and United still have bigger fan bases as Barca's rise is somehow recent
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:United are like The Beatles when they travel to the Far East...plus you only need to see how popular the team were when they travelled to the US to know that it is United who are the most popular in the world.

The club has supporters in all corners of the globe.

So do Inter, Juventus, Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern and Milan.

Inter or Milan (there is a discrepancy in the recent polls between the two) are the most popular clubs in China.

Manchester United are popular in the Anglo-Saxon world. The Latin world is different.

Inter and Milan supporters in China:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0plWqViRVho&NR=1
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm

...waits for someone to mention Benfica...lol
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
white_star wrote:Ya it is i mean its insane, there is this Mexican guy at where i work that went from a Barca fan (begining of 10/11 season) to a Madrid fan (copa del Rey) to a Barca fan after they won CL lol!

I feel you, bro.

Is it really a Mexican guy, though? If so that's freakin' hilarious. Laughing

Ya he is it's funny, before the final he even jumped the united ship but then declared barca the best team in the world and said Madrid is past it! Lol I can't wait to see what he says after the supercup
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Stupid poll. Look at reliable sources to know about it. The poll will only reflect the amount of fans in this forum, which is Madrid and juve mainly.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Over here in brazil its madrid for sure.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Ganso wrote:Over here in brazil its madrid for sure.

Probably because of Carlos and Ronaldo lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

not really,most of my madrista friends who are my age didnt watch football back then.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Ganso wrote:not really,most of my madrista friends who are my age didnt watch football back then.

O well then im curious why it's Madrid.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Manchester United then fake madrid then barca

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Man Utd easily

Most of Barca & Madrids fans are fickle fan boys who just wanna have bum sex with ronaldo & messi.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Manchester United then fake madrid then barca

Would you still support barca if Messi left next year?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm

white_star wrote:

yes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
white_star wrote:

yes

Ok no hate intended just wanted to know because I see you really like Messi. Nothing wrong with as I think he is the greatest as of right now.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next