Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

+25
paperbackwriter
BeautifulGame
awalezelin
Zealous
Abramovich
Blue
Sushi Master
Doc
shaven
SaintJoe
RedAndWhiteArmy
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Albiceleste
Ganso
free_cat
Sir Psycho
zizzle
RED
white_star
Raptorgunner
wigglesworth
S32TABLANCA
Lord Awesome
cyberman
emassy
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 15 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 13 ]
Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 47

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
white_star wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Manchester United then fake madrid then barca

Would you still support barca if Messi left next year?
yes

Ok no hate intended just wanted to know because I see you really like Messi. Nothing wrong with as I think he is the greatest as of right now.

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which of these teams have the most fans world wide?

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Either Man U or Barca
Although Madrid do have quite a lot of fans on the forums
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

white_star wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
white_star wrote:

yes

Ok no hate intended just wanted to know because I see you really like Messi. Nothing wrong with as I think he is the greatest as of right now.
If you find the old thread on the barca section it was a thread about how you started following barca 🐱

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

I remember reading a study about this like a year ago, and it was

Barcelona>Real Madrid>Manchester

so I'll just vote Barcelona
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

i think the english team . between chelsea and liverpool
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
white_star wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
white_star wrote:

yes

If you find the old thread on the barca section it was a thread about how you started following barca 🐱

Yes I follow Barca but I follow alot of team lol I am a die hard Wisla Krakow fan! A fan is totally different then following so I don't know what ur intention was.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I always thought Man Utd had the most followers world wide in general. Still think so to do this day...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 pm

I always thought Man Utd had the most followers world wide in general. Still think so to do this day...

In the anglo-saxon world, certainly not in the latin world. Plus it is the Hollywood hype that the Americans brought to enhance the value of the club.

" Chinese fans have their own loyalties to leagues, many prefer Spain or Italy to the EPL (Inter Milan is by far the most famous team in China). "

http://www.joysandsorrows.co.uk/testblog/2010/07/15/can-we-have-an-impact-on-china/[b]
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Messi still waiting on an explanation by what you meant.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:41 pm

In the Americas, it's the two big la Liga teams who have the most support. Barcelona and Madrid. Currently more Barca fans because people are bandwaggoneering whores. The rest are small ammounts to the major Italian clubs. This I know for a fact.

In Europe you have the shitstorm.

In Africa... no idea. In Asia, there's another shitstorm. Hardest to know, and probably the most important because of the massive ammount of people that are found there.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 pm

-Sushi Master,

I totally agree with what you said about the USA, but both Madrid and Barcelona have bandwagon fans like no tomorrow!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 pm

white_star wrote:Messi still waiting on an explanation by what you meant.
If you're referring to me what did you want an explanation on? What a Face

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

What you meant by that Barca section thing you said?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Right now its probably Barca or Madrid, a few years ago it would've been United.

it all depends on who is the flavor of the month.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 pm

white_star wrote:What you meant by that Barca section thing you said?
oh theres a thread in the barca section in which people say how they came to support barca

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm

O i thought you said that i made a thread how i started following barca lol sorry!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:27 pm

white_star wrote:-Sushi Master,

I totally agree with what you said about the USA, but both Madrid and Barcelona have bandwagon fans like no tomorrow!!
I don't just mean the USA, I mean South America, too. Spanish speaking America would naturally find itself attracted to La Liga. I'm not so sure about Brazil, because they are everywhere, but the rest are all La Liga whores.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

I don't just mean the USA, I mean South America, too. Spanish speaking America would naturally find itself attracted to La Liga. I'm not so sure about Brazil, because they are everywhere, but the rest are all La Liga whores.

Depends on the country in South America. Argentina is Serie A for sure, and Brazil is too actually. Lot's of AC Milan fans in Brazil.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 pm

I see r.madrid still has its image intact. Halla madrid
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Depends on the country in South America. Argentina is Serie A for sure, and Brazil is too actually. Lot's of AC Milan fans in Brazil.
Serie A with Higuain, Di Maria, MESSI, Mascherano, Gago, Banega, Perotti, Demichelis all in La Liga? Plus Pastore left Calcio? Don't think so. I agree historically, but not right now.

I agree with Brazil being more Serie A based with Milan, and also Inter have Maicon, Cesar, Lucio and Coutinho.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Using sales as a rough guideline:

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Sep_5F00_manutd_5F00_nike

Which of these teams have the most fans world wide? - Page 2 Sep_5F00_manutd_5F00_adi

You can see it's Man Utd and Real Madrid then the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Man U unfortunately
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

So shirt sales means the most fans worldwide?

What about people who can't afford original shirts?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Serie A with Higuain, Di Maria, MESSI, Mascherano, Gago, Banega, Perotti, Demichelis all in La Liga? Plus Pastore left Calcio? Don't think so. I agree historically, but not right now.

I agree with Brazil being more Serie A based with Milan, and also Inter have Maicon, Cesar, Lucio and Coutinho.

I go to Argentina 3-4 times a year and have relatives there. Most Argentines are of Italian descent and most have a family history of supporting a Serie A team.

In any case of the 23 players called up for the Copa America 7 were from Serie A and 7 were from La Liga.

wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

I go to Argentina 3-4 times a year and have relatives there. Most Argentines are of Italian descent and most have a family history of supporting a Serie A team.

In any case of the 23 players called up for the Copa America 7 were from Serie A and 7 were from La Liga.

I have plenty of Argentine friends who are mostly Madrid/Barcelona fans... but they are all in my generation, maximum 26 years old.

My father is a die hard Napoli fan, though, but those were the days where Serie A was king. I guess there's a difference in generations.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 pm

shirt sales lol

2 years ago, chelsea and liverpool outsold madrid shirts ffs

Its Utd, its accepted as such and no straw clutching will make it otherwise

unlucky madrid, theres a reason your 2 biggest galaticos were signed from us, you want a piece of the Utd magic

Real have Kaka, Higuain, Di Maria...even CR7 yet reportedly are looking at Hernandez to seal the South American market

Funny thing is, Madrid try so hard to be what Utd are seemingly effortless at, our youth players, 18yo raw portugeezer and 8m mexican punt become bigger than madrids mammoth signings and long term business plans

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next