Mr Nick09
Ganso
theaguia
elm_baraja_shaman
SaintJoe
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official: Falcao and Micael join Atlético  - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Falcao and Micael join Atlético

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 pm

hulk will have to carry the attack alone now.2 goals 1 assist today.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Falcao and Micael join Atlético  - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Falcao and Micael join Atlético

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 pm

TomJuve wrote:Every time I see a really strong squad finally qualify for the champions league/playoffs I get excited thinking it won't be as predictable. Then, they sell their best players and become weak. It's really annoying now.

For recent examples see:
Borrusia dortmund
Udinese
FC Porto
Benfica

Booooooooriiiiiiiiing. P.S, why the hell did Falcao leave before going into the champions league? I mean, some people say it's because if he flopped next year then he would be doomed to stay in portugal's league. But I think that's not true, surely he would have been confident in his abilities and became even more wanted with a good CL performance. Crazy...

It is somewhat strange that he wanted to leave, maybe when the coach left he didn't really want to be there any more.

I wanted to see them full strength in Champions League too, I think they would have gone far and not just beat some good teams but destroy them. I think Porto is still a strong team the same with Dortmund but they won't win it, so your right. It would have been nice to see what they could have done.

I don't think he thinks he would flop in any league. The guy is a tremendous player, and strikers are usually the most confident people on the planet.

I also think people on this forum are underestimating him, he is going to be deadly for atletico next year, I rate him very highly.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm

I don't get it really. Osvaldo for 20 better than Falcao 40.

Micael is any good? What's his position? If I understand correctly the OP, Porto wanted to offload Micael and they forced Atletico to take him for 5 milion in order to get Falcao too, no?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:39 pm

free_cat wrote:I don't get it really. Osvaldo for 20 better than Falcao 40.

Micael is any good? What's his position? If I understand correctly the OP, Porto wanted to offload Micael and they forced Atletico to take him for 5 milion in order to get Falcao too, no?

yes, he already went on loan to zaragoza lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3