Pedram
Yuri Yukuv
Swanhends
the xcx
BarrileteCosmico
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid"

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 pm

harhar11 wrote:
windkick wrote:Marcelo, Keidra, and Pepe are great players but play dirty as shit against us. One day they are going to hurt some body. And Iker complaining about diving, maybe he should take in to account the tackles (boot to the face of Abidal for example) that the Madrid players put out there. I think they had like 20+ something fouls or something crazy, it's amazing it took so long for some one to get a red. Then Mou is a funny troll and a great coach, but he behaves like a child and I hope he gets punished for the eye poke. In the middle of the brawl a leader leads by example, and having your leader instigating a ugly brawl because you are mad that you are losing/upset the other team is mad because of a bad tackle is rediculous. I can't see how a R.Madrid/or any football supporter can not agree. It's bad for the sport

don't forget this intentionally elbowing pique
in a million years i don't see how that is intentional, that is obviously busquets pushing pepe in the back to get open... nothing wrong with that play

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid"

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:stop whining, i can also write about your diving is even worse for the sport, physical play has always been around, and this is not the first clasico people are fighting, but since most have been fan to only see the glory days of barca, no bandwager cares enough to learn history.

All of this is just pompous circle jerking. useless talk with both side that are never going to agree.
Where was your whole stop whining speech before the super copa? When your entire section cried for months? I guess it comes in handy when being hypocritical.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:stop whining, i can also write about your diving is even worse for the sport, physical play has always been around, and this is not the first clasico people are fighting, but since most have been fan to only see the glory days of barca, no bandwager cares enough to learn history.

All of this is just pompous circle jerking. useless talk with both side that are never going to agree.

Physical play and playing dirty like animals aint the same thing mate.
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:58 pm

What I don't get is how they(refs) condone Diving and how they don't with Hard play.

They're both the same thing. Cheating.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3