Pedram
Yuri Yukuv
Swanhends
the xcx
BarrileteCosmico
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid"

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 am

crazzyblanco wrote:
andiii wrote:also morientes is wrong and talking nonsense in this instance

sport is a farca mouthpiece. so i find it a little hard to believe that morientes actually said that. also morientes is a club legend...remember the boos that ronaldo got when he took moreintes's place in the squad?? i dont think morientes would ever say that

He said that, it's everywhere.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid"

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 am

free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
andiii wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:sport.es hehe, n.2 source of cule propaganda.
best avatar on forum lmao. did you make it?

Former Real Madrid player and fan Morientes: "I'm ashamed of R. Madrid" - Page 2 3176931354

Very Happy much appreciated, the father of busquets lmao

The father of busquets?? No, he's not, the "Borat guy" is a Barça staff member.

Btw, it was the first time in any spanish federation final (Cup and Supercup) that the losing team didn't stay for the trophy handing.
lol, it was pretty obivous before the game and after that stupid brawl some fellow cules made of, there were no need to.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 am

free_cat wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
andiii wrote:
best avatar on forum lmao. did you make it?

Thumbs up

Very Happy much appreciated, the father of busquets lmao

The father of busquets?? No, he's not, the "Borat guy" is a Barça staff member.

Btw, it was the first time in any spanish federation final (Cup and Supercup) that the losing team didn't stay for the trophy handing.
Classless

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:03 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Morientes said it because there were a lot of shameful acts.

However, given the nature of the game such a brawl was inevitable. Due to provocations from both sides from start to end it really couldn't have resulted in a much different outcome.

The Clasicos have always had a lot of heat historically it's just that in recent times it hasn't been this bad. I suppose it's because neither of the sides have been this close to each other for a decade.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 am

The Lizard King wrote:
El Pipita wrote:What would've happened if we stayed ? watching Barca's celebrate ?

Pretty much reflects your teams mentality at that point.

Why does any losing finalist stay on, and show respect to the opponents that trumped them ?They stay because they're not children anymore. But a schoolyard brawl like that deserves a schoolyard finish. I, for one, was really interested in how Madrid would receive their silver medals ...but clearly everyone's attention was elsewhere.

Well played by Marcelo then...in hindsight. He helped avoid experiencing the aftermath of a Final defeat, in front of all Camp Nou...and I'm sure many Madridistas are relieved that they didn't have to undergo that ordeal. Yes/No ? It's not easy to take defeat with dignity, like ManU did. Even we had our infamous sprinkler moment.

Ugly as the fight was..it was the perfect premise to not be graceful in defeat. I wasn't really surprised that Madrid players weren't on the pitch, just took it for granted. I'm not really criticizing..just making an observation..so hopefully this doesn't start a shit-storm.

Twas an epic two legs. Deserved a finale without blemish. Madrid put up an awesome fight, and Barcelona was merciless in its finishing...and it should've been rightfully acknowledged. Shame

Because there wasn't a large amount of disrespect from either of those particular teams (whoever they are). That's why you stay. You show respect back.
But when you go on and face your direct rivals, who happen to be the most disrespectful team in the world (and it cannot be denied), and you give it your all, and there's lots of tension in the air, and you get involved in a big brawl with them, it would be pretty hard to stay on the pitch to watch that team celebrate, it's basically a big slap on the face. Why should RM give respect to Barce when Barce have given so much disrespect to not only them, but to so many other teams? I can understand why it would be wrong if it was the first time the two teams faced each other, but they've played against each other many times, and in all those times there was alot of tension, and cheating and so on. So i can understand why RM chose not to stay on the pitch.

Also, i wonder what this means for the Spanish NT?
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 am

The Verminator wrote:
But when you go on and face your direct rivals, who happen to be the most disrespectful team in the world (and it cannot be denied)

So disrespectful that we gave 36m for someone that should have been ours in the 1st place if not for your blatant stealing...sooo disrespectful...

Soo disrespectful that we did not make a meal out of the messi disallowed goal against Arsenal compared to the "end of the world" RVP red card some gooners whine and cry about. No wonder you are supporting mou now...same style same pattern

And I find it funny that you used that to justify not staying on the pitch to congratz the winner...You Madrid and Arsenal fans can just go form a club, but then again all starting 11 players will be from Madrid so I dont think they would want it

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 am

im sure morientes enjoyed Japanese Tv more than Supercup fiasco...

this was when real madrid were in tour i think in 2004 variety show with japanese comedians..... i remember watchin this in tv..

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 am

ToEy wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
But when you go on and face your direct rivals, who happen to be the most disrespectful team in the world (and it cannot be denied)

So disrespectful that we gave 36m for someone that should have been ours in the 1st place if not for your blatant stealing...sooo disrespectful...

He wasn't stolen, this topic has been debated so many times.

Soo disrespectful that we did not make a meal out of the messi disallowed goal against Arsenal compared to the "end of the world" RVP red card some gooners whine and cry about. No wonder you are supporting mou now...same style same pattern

I wasn't talking about the fans, i was talking about the team, the players. The manager.
And I find it funny that you used that to justify not staying on the pitch to congratz the winner...You Madrid and Arsenal fans can just go form a club, but then again all starting 11 players will be from Madrid so I dont think they would want it

Did you read the whole post? I'm not saying that just because your rivals you shouldn't stay on the pitch and watch the oppistion celebrate. Read my post again man.

The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 am

I don't know any sport in the US where the losing team stays during the trophy presentation (does not happen in NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL; NHL, you shake hands and then leave)... i think it's a stupid custom if you do. Nothing to do with class.

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

crazzyblanco wrote:
andiii wrote:also morientes is wrong and talking nonsense in this instance

sport is a farca mouthpiece. so i find it a little hard to believe that morientes actually said that. also morientes is a club legend...remember the boos that ronaldo got when he took moreintes's place in the squad?? i dont think morientes would ever say that

If you would open the link, then you would know that sport is quoting La Cope, who is not barca pro paper..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 am

The Verminator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

I wasn't talking about the fans, i was talking about the team, the players. The manager.

Did you read the whole post? I'm not saying that just because your rivals you shouldn't stay on the pitch and watch the oppistion celebrate. Read my post again man.

He was "stolen" which is why barca took arsenal to court...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 am

harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
ToEy wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

He was "stolen" which is why barca took arsenal to court...
lol@u.
He was given a chance to become a great midfielder in Arsenal, which he did but it didint end well. You cules prefferd Thiago to Fabregas in the first place, and were all in denial that he should return to barcelona. Why the sudden love and pathetic propaganda of Arsenal stealing him?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Who the F would stay after what happened at the end?

Btw.. Screw watching another team celebrate, stupidest custom ever.. Like sportsczy said
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:09 pm

The xcx wrote:
lol@u.
He was given a chance to become a great midfielder in Arsenal, which he did but it didint end well. You cules prefferd Thiago to Fabregas in the first place, and were all in denial that he should return to barcelona. Why the sudden love and pathetic propaganda of Arsenal stealing him?

Doesn't change the fact that we barca fans HAVE ALWAYS(not sudden as you said) said that arsenal stole him. Fabregas evolved into a great player at arsenal, no barca fans will deny it but as I said it doesn't change the fact that he was stole, hence barca took arsenal to court.

I was against buying cesc, simply beacuse of €€, not because his abilities..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 pm

i cant believe people are still talking about this. it was the supercopa ffs, move on
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Every Real Madrid player, employee or staff member who once represented Señorio has spoken up against Florentino & Mou. But still some here believe their team still represents class Rolling Eyes
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Who the F would stay after what happened at the end?
Every other team in the history of supercups?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Every Real Madrid player, employee or staff member who once represented Señorio has spoken up against Florentino & Mou. But still some here believe their team still represents class Rolling Eyes
Moureen still uses their supporters like his personal bit***, and they still continue take it in the second barrel. Maybe they like it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Every Real Madrid player, employee or staff member who once represented Señorio has spoken up against Florentino & Mou. But still some here believe their team still represents class Rolling Eyes

Incredible isn't it? Sadly, it shows the lack of maturity on here.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:40 pm

It just shows the desperation to win a trophy at any cost.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Ah Morientes, you are quite correct that Real should have been more mature in their actions but say what, worse things have happened. As for the class comment, I don't know honestly. Sometimes I think it has a pretentious ring to it but also have a real vibe to it as well. I figure Real Madrid would be fine in the end.

Those guys who represented Señorio would eventually be the 1st to kiss and hug Mourinho if he wins a UCL/La Liga with their beloved team but I do understand where they are coming from.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Marcelo, Keidra, and Pepe are great players but play dirty as shit against us. One day they are going to hurt some body. And Iker complaining about diving, maybe he should take in to account the tackles (boot to the face of Abidal for example) that the Madrid players put out there. I think they had like 20+ something fouls or something crazy, it's amazing it took so long for some one to get a red. Then Mou is a funny troll and a great coach, but he behaves like a child and I hope he gets punished for the eye poke. In the middle of the brawl a leader leads by example, and having your leader instigating a ugly brawl because you are mad that you are losing/upset the other team is mad because of a bad tackle is rediculous. I can't see how a R.Madrid/or any football supporter can not agree. It's bad for the sport
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm

stop whining, i can also write about your diving is even worse for the sport, physical play has always been around, and this is not the first clasico people are fighting, but since most have been fan to only see the glory days of barca, no bandwager cares enough to learn history.

All of this is just pompous circle jerking. useless talk with both side that are never going to agree.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:01 pm

windkick wrote:Marcelo, Keidra, and Pepe are great players but play dirty as shit against us. One day they are going to hurt some body. And Iker complaining about diving, maybe he should take in to account the tackles (boot to the face of Abidal for example) that the Madrid players put out there. I think they had like 20+ something fouls or something crazy, it's amazing it took so long for some one to get a red. Then Mou is a funny troll and a great coach, but he behaves like a child and I hope he gets punished for the eye poke. In the middle of the brawl a leader leads by example, and having your leader instigating a ugly brawl because you are mad that you are losing/upset the other team is mad because of a bad tackle is rediculous. I can't see how a R.Madrid/or any football supporter can not agree. It's bad for the sport

don't forget this intentionally elbowing pique

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:stop whining, i can also write about your diving is even worse for the sport, physical play has always been around, and this is not the first clasico people are fighting, but since most have been fan to only see the glory days of barca, no bandwager cares enough to learn history.

All of this is just pompous circle jerking. useless talk with both side that are never going to agree.

Did I say divers shouldn't get a yellow? Which btw, explain to me how Ronaldo (probably the strongest guy on the pitch) falls down when anybody gets near him? Face it, both teams are at some fault here but if Madrid would stop with the dirty as shit tackes it would be harder for some of the Barca players to go down. And neither side dived nearly as much as they did in the last 4 classicos, but on a few occasions Madrid players escaped not getting a red. Madrid is a fantastic team but they need to stop with the fighting, complaining about everything after the match and insanely dirty tackles, it's disgusting.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 pm

harhar11 wrote:
windkick wrote:Marcelo, Keidra, and Pepe are great players but play dirty as shit against us. One day they are going to hurt some body. And Iker complaining about diving, maybe he should take in to account the tackles (boot to the face of Abidal for example) that the Madrid players put out there. I think they had like 20+ something fouls or something crazy, it's amazing it took so long for some one to get a red. Then Mou is a funny troll and a great coach, but he behaves like a child and I hope he gets punished for the eye poke. In the middle of the brawl a leader leads by example, and having your leader instigating a ugly brawl because you are mad that you are losing/upset the other team is mad because of a bad tackle is rediculous. I can't see how a R.Madrid/or any football supporter can not agree. It's bad for the sport

don't forget this intentionally elbowing pique
in a million years i don't see how that is intentional, that is obviously busquets pushing pepe in the back to get open... nothing wrong with that play
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next