Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 19 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 am

i guess its only bad for those who took a strong stance.

i like both, and think both can play together

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 19 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 am

i for example, was too smart to ever get into that whole mess, because in the end why get into such a pointless battle? we arent the ones who decide who plays or how they play...

like i always said we have 2 great strikers and should be grateful we have them, at points i might have thought otherwise but now its obvious to me is only a war between who starts and who benches.

benz is a better player than higuain overall, but i want to have them both at their best, because they will both have their uses under different systems and different games.

1 sole striker cant lead the pack the whole season
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 am

deezydeez wrote:i guess its only bad for those who took a strong stance.

i like both, and think both can play together

yep, i took a strong stance against the whole war period, and some sensitive people (no names) started to cry about me speaking out about the quality.

it only got worst when aguero came into the picture.

which i knew from the start would NEVER end up here, no matter how sure nick was...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 am

I think the whole point was when starting during a certain period of the season, who wud have more effective? but yes, we shud be grateful of having such elite forwards in our team.

Benzema will arise to the occasion this time around. Gonna take a wait and see approach for Higuain. his finishing in the copa america isnt reassuring but he still is recovering so cannot render judgement.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:26 am

benzema is in great form, and will only get better i feel, i hope we dont get disapointed by some weird shit, we want to see benzema's best, and i think we will, his playing in the last 2 games show good things.

for mou to give him the chance to stay, and to say benz thinks football like him is a good step forward, and hes showing good signs too. its benzema's season.

its written all over.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 am

I wud be heartbroken if benz were to get his foot off the pedal now and screw us all over. we cant afford that especially with higuain still not 100%.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:30 am

it would be the worst thing possible, but i just dont feel that will happen.

when i look at the outcome of things ive learned to expect the worst and think of it first before thinking of the best.

(barca 5- madrid 0) and thats why before i jump to conclusions i try to think about the possibilities, but i really think hes gonna be successful this year.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am

I want a custom benzema sig... but im not sure whether to do a gif from a decent benz game or one of them photoshop masterpieces...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 am

do a photoshop master piece, but wait up until the season progresses, maybe get that photo from the french fifa 12 cover, and do cool things with that boss photo of him.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 pm

We can comfortably say that Benz has secured his starting position at Madrid to start the season. It's up to him to produce now. He's earned it.

Just as a note, i strongly believe that every CF will fail against Barca (Benz, Higuain and especially Ade lol) as long as we don't get close to 40% possession against them. I also think whichever CF plays the last 30 mins against Barca has the best chance because they do wear down a bit to end games with their pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:30 pm

You make a good point there ^^^
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:We can comfortably say that Benz has secured his starting position at Madrid to start the season. It's up to him to produce now. He's earned it.

Just as a note, i strongly believe that every CF will fail against Barca (Benz, Higuain and especially Ade lol) as long as we don't get close to 40% possession against them. I also think whichever CF plays the last 30 mins against Barca has the best chance because they do wear down a bit to end games with their pressure.
Higgy is excluded from that rule. He is the plug'n play type of striker Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Plug n' play striker, nice. Still doesn't top JuBewan for most original thing I read in 2 days.

Huh, off topic, yeah, sorry. Think I'll agree with Czy, Benzema probably has earned that starting spot for opening of the season, hope he doesn't mess it up.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Benz was just soo productive in this pre season Shocked

The only thing that disturbed me was the way he move on the ball, just seemed a bit awkward
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

alex mahone wrote:Benz was just soo productive in this pre season Shocked

The only thing that disturbed me was the way he move on the ball, just seemed a bit awkward
Did he run with straight back? Very Happy If yes then it's awkward Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah... his back is completely straight and he doesn't pump his arms very hard. It's awkward because he's running gingerly. Part of it is his bad back and part of it is the adjustment to his running style he made due to the back... i', sure since the back is better than when the original knock happened, he could try and re-adjust his form back to what it was. But he may not want to risk it unless he has to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:21 pm

so you guys think we can use him against Barcelona from the start ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 pm

El Pipita wrote:so you guys think we can use him against Barcelona from the start ?
No, unless he regains some of his speed or we magically up our possession stats to 40% Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Cr7, Di Maria, Ozil, Coentrao and Callejon are starter materials in front 3 against Farca Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm

El Pipita wrote:so you guys think we can use him against Barcelona from the start ?

I think it depends who he has playing next to him. If Ozil is not in, the midfield is Pepe/Khedira/Xabi and his forwards are Di Maria/CR7... forget it. He's doomed.

If Ozil plays, Pepe remain at CB and Coentrao is in the mid, then he should be given a shot.

He doesn't have the speed to create space. He is effective in a collective game. In the first scenario i mentioned, we're counting on speed and dribbling to score.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:26 pm

benzema is being incredible lately, really pleasant to see. he is having full games and his confidence level is through the roof.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:benzema is being incredible lately, really pleasant to see. he is having full games and his confidence level is through the roof.

Agree. his main problem was self confidence, he was under extreme pressure to live up to his true potential. now i think he somehow has regained his confidence that he had when he was playing in Lyon.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 pm

The phrase Hope springs eternal really applies to Benzema. I hope he indeed proves his doubters (me) wrong...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:55 pm

now he just need to be consistent
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:56 pm

He just told the press again "this will be my year".

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Hes gonna destroy la liga this season. Havnt seen him this sharp since his lyon days

good times Very Happy ( for france ofcoarse.... and yea madrid too )
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next