DeviAngel
juverpool
johniet
S
Tomwin Lannister
19 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:lol leave sciacca he will start blaming Pazzienza, Licht , Vuci now ...

and its Chielini's blame to marchisio was nowhere until 30 min ...pirlo is shy to shot against his fav team

1) Pazienza was not even on for 5 minutes when he made that silly mistake.
2) I never once blamed Vucinic lol... Though he is a fault for countless missed passes.
3) Lich has made to many mistakes tonight, both defensively and pushing forward. No surprise though, he's vs Cassano.
4) Chiellini came back from an injury, needless to say you accused Bonucci hehe, when it was not his fault. Razz
5) Pirlo had two shots, first one from long range, higly doubtful that he is shy... Sure, emotional, but has been great, as a Regista.
6) Marchisio is not to blame, he is against 3 CM's... he's been working all over the place. Winning balls all over midfield Only time he made a mistake was vs Seedorf.

:coffee:

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

great we did not won..now there are not excuses LOL
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

CREDO CHE C'ERA FALLO DI MANO !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

johniet wrote:and the number of licht crosses are the prove he has done his work...

Good to know, and how did that work turn out? It's like comparing Pepe, he works hard, but at the end of the day, it did not bring us anywhere. Skill is superior to work rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:lol leave sciacca he will start blaming Pazzienza, Licht , Vuci now ...

and its Chielini's blame to marchisio was nowhere until 30 min ...pirlo is shy to shot against his fav team

2) I never once blamed Vucinic lol... Though he is a fault for countless missed passes.
3) Lich has made to many mistakes tonight, both defensively and pushing forward. No surprise though, he's vs Cassano.
4) Chiellini came back from an injury, needless to say you accused Bonucci hehe, when it was not his fault. Razz
5) Pirlo had two shots, first one from long range, higly doubtful that he is shy... Sure, emotional, but has been great, as a Regista.
6) Marchisio is not to blame, he is against 3 CM's... he's been working all over the place. Winning balls all over midfield Only time he made a mistake was vs Seedorf.

yh right Licht and Pazzienza are to blame for everything but Chielini and March aren't ...yh right ...

I don't know why do I even bother ...and the first ball could be saved by storari ....in the 80 min buffon dived to the wrong side lol with Abate in front of him lol ...

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Lichtsteiner is not quality, as I predicted. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Thins i learnt...
-Vidal played in the left even in 4-3-3 sucks.
-Without Matri/Toni the system is useless..
-We need that LW...although Pasquato has done a good job.
-Vucinic can score in any moment.
-Pirlo is GREAT..
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Juve had a much better second half..
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Pasquato still has not shown he is a good enough LW ? Ffs might as well throw out any chance of Juventus winning.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Im not sure Krasic is good as an external striker...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:

yh right Licht and Pazzienza are to blame for everything but Chielini and March aren't ...yh right ...

I don't know why do I even bother ...

No, I'm not blaming Pazienza as he came on to late. The blame lies more on the right flank and the thin midfield. In which both Krasic and Lich did poor. Chiellini was to blame, however his is acceptable as he is not fit and has not played in a while just coming back from injury. Marchisio once again, you can't blame him, as he was up against 3 other CM's... and Pirlo not helping out defensively. Marchisio did all the work, won a lot of balls and broke a lot of plays from Milan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:48 pm

johniet wrote:Im not sure Krasic is good as an external striker...

You mean, 'Inside Forward', and he's either a Winger or an Attacking Midfielder. He has never been considered as a striker... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Vidal break more plays than Marchisio in fist half and thats a fact ....Marchisio was nowhere
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Vidal break more plays than Marchisio in fist half and thats a fact ....Marchisio was nowhere

While you are right that Vidal was breaking up plays, Marchisio was very much in the game, maybe even moreso than Vidal.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 pm

in 4-3-3 its called external striker..in spanish is Delantero externo
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

johniet wrote:in 4-3-3 its called external striker..in spanish is Delantero externo

No. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 pm

johniet wrote:Thins i learnt...
-Vidal played in the left even in 4-3-3 sucks.
-Without Matri/Toni the system is useless..
-We need that LW...although Pasquato has done a good job.
-Vucinic can score in any moment.
-Pirlo is GREAT..

- WE NEVER PLAYED A 4-3-3, IT WAS A 4-2-4 THEN A 4-4-2. Vidal played as a DEFENSIVE winger, not an attacking winger, as he needs to support the midfield.

- You need any Prima Punta, and that will workout.

- Obviously we need an LW... which is why were getting one in a few days...

- Of course he can, he's a striker.

- No surprise, but great as a Regista, not at defending.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 pm

It seems when lich crosses he doesn't look up he just puts it Into the box . Too many times he just wastes them. He did work extremely hard but in the end his End product wasn't good enough.

I guess we need that big frontman back like iaquinta or Toni to get on the end of crosses
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
johniet wrote:in 4-3-3 its called external striker..in spanish is Delantero externo

No. :coffee:

OK no...im not going to discuss the name of a position, although i can call it like that if i want...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Vidal break more plays than Marchisio in fist half and thats a fact ....Marchisio was nowhere

Of course he did, once again Vidal was playing as a defensive winger. Marchisio broke more plays.

Once again, it was a 4-2-4! We NEVER played a 4-3-3...

Vucinic went on the right and replaced Krasic. Quag played as the Prima Punta with Del Piero as the Seconda Punta and Pasquato on the left wing.

Vucinic - Quag - DP - Pasquato.

In English, it's Inside Forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Seedorf destroyed us. That 2nd half we did well but then again we were full strength against them with a few youngsters on the pitch. Well done to Milan they stood tall
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

4-2-4 sucks if there arent real wingers...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

pasquale22 wrote:It seems when lich crosses he doesn't look up he just puts it Into the box . Too many times he just wastes them. He did work extremely hard but in the end his End product wasn't good enough.

I guess we need that big frontman back like iaquinta or Toni to get on the end of crosses

That is what I mean

Back to top Go down

Post by B1anconer0 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Juve dominated 2nd half, 4-2-4 would work with a great Lw like Vargas but it's not working right now. Pasquato must definitly be kept. He's getting better and better every time I see him play.
If a Lw comes in plus Alex as cb, Juve will win a lot of games..
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 pm

B1anconer0 wrote:Juve dominated 2nd half, 4-2-4 would work with a great Lw like Vargas but it's not working right now. Pasquato must definitly be kept. He's getting better and better every time I see him play.
If a Lw comes in plus Alex as cb, Juve will win a lot of games..

Your forgetting the fact that both wingers need to track back, sure Vargas can do it, but he's not coming to Juve. Though you got Krasic who's already lazy at it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 pm

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:It seems when lich crosses he doesn't look up he just puts it Into the box . Too many times he just wastes them. He did work extremely hard but in the end his End product wasn't good enough.

That is what I mean

But in order to play like that, with crosses all the time, one must have a forward who can do something when the crosses come in. Del Piero isnt exactly the type that loves to get physical in there, so when Matri is out, and Iaquinta is injured as always, who is gonna be in there and do what? Perhaps Juve should go a little easier on the meaningless crossing all the time imo.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next