DeviAngel
juverpool
johniet
S
Tomwin Lannister
19 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup - Page 6 Empty Re: Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup

Post by Eivindo Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 pm

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:It seems when lich crosses he doesn't look up he just puts it Into the box . Too many times he just wastes them. He did work extremely hard but in the end his End product wasn't good enough.

I guess we need that big frontman back like iaquinta or Toni to get on the end of crosses

That is what I mean

But in order to play like that, with crosses all the time, one must have a forward who can do something when the crosses come in. Del Piero isnt exactly the type that loves to get physical in there, so when Matri is out, and Iaquinta is injured as always, who is gonna be in there and do what? Perhaps Juve should go a little easier on the meaningless crossing all the time imo.

Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup - Page 6 Empty Re: Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Marchisio nowhere to b seen? I think it's Vidal ur thinking of. Marchisio was ok whereas Vidal had a bad game. Too many times he seemed lost and alot of times he just jumped in with a tackle which was unnecessary. The ref even waved away a penalty on one stage whereas marchisio worked very hard and tracked back. He even hit the crossbar with a great effort
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 pm

I think its obvious that if we play a 424, pirlo needs to be benched. Hes simply too lazy defensively and then our midfield gets overrun. Also, Vidal is a center mid, not a winger. Also, Krasic is not unbenchable if he doesnt get his form back. I think a 424 with Krasic and Afellay or Pasquato on the wings, Vidal and Marchisio in the center, and Quags and Matri up top is the best option. But Pirlo needs to bebenched for a 424, or even a 442. Hes too lazy for a 2-man central midfield.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Eivindo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:It seems when lich crosses he doesn't look up he just puts it Into the box . Too many times he just wastes them. He did work extremely hard but in the end his End product wasn't good enough.

I guess we need that big frontman back like iaquinta or Toni to get on the end of crosses

That is what I mean

But in order to play like that, with crosses all the time, one must have a forward who can do something when the crosses come in. Del Piero isnt exactly the type that loves to get physical in there, so when Matri is out, and Iaquinta is injured as always, who is gonna be in there and do what? Perhaps Juve should go a little easier on the meaningless crossing all the time imo.

That is completely irrelavent, our forwards have nothing to do with crossing except with Prima Punta like Matri who go and find open space in the box. You got Toni, Quag and Vucinic who will go in there.

Lichstiner had 7 crosses

4 of them blocked.
2 of them with nobody in the box
1 Over the net, completely wide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Marchisio nowhere to b seen? I think it's Vidal ur thinking of. Marchisio was ok whereas Vidal had a bad game. Too many times he seemed lost and alot of times he just jumped in with a tackle which was unnecessary. The ref even waved away a penalty on one stage whereas marchisio worked very hard and tracked back. He even hit the crossbar with a great effort

Once again, what I'm trying to say, I rest my case .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 pm

juventus101 wrote:I think its obvious that if we play a 424, pirlo needs to be benched. Hes simply too lazy defensively and then our midfield gets overrun. Also, Vidal is a center mid, not a winger. Also, Krasic is not unbenchable if he doesnt get his form back. I think a 424 with Krasic and Afellay or Pasquato on the wings, Vidal and Marchisio in the center, and Quags and Matri up top is the best option. But Pirlo needs to bebenched for a 424, or even a 442. Hes too lazy for a 2-man central midfield.

He won't be benched, as we need a Regista in our system, though I agree he can't play in a 2 man mid, the best way to go is a 4-3-3

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Sciacca bro, your personality is clearly reflected in your signature and i find that non-sense, what is the big thing about always saying everybody is wrong and you are right?
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:05 pm

This was our problem at Milan too, Pirlo is great at everything technical, but the rest is not getting better with the years Im afraid. However, you are not in the CL this year, and therefore Pirlo will not be the problem area. But you should have at least 2 very balanced players around him, who has some pace and strenght for the big games.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 pm

johniet wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
johniet wrote:in 4-3-3 its called external striker..in spanish is Delantero externo

No. :coffee:

OK no...im not going to discuss the name of a position, although i can call it like that if i want...

Sure. You will be wrong, but everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Who am I to tell you you are not allowed to be wrong as much as you like. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Eivindo wrote:This was our problem at Milan too, Pirlo is great at everything technical, but the rest is not getting better with the years Im afraid. However, you are not in the CL this year, and therefore Pirlo will not be the problem area. But you should have at least 2 very balanced players around him, who has some pace and strenght for the big games.
i was actually thinking during the game that we need someone who is around pirlo's age or at least with his experience who can help complement him and take some of the attacking work load off him . i mean look at milans midfield..... MVB Gattuso Ambrosini Seedorf all players
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

johniet wrote:Sciacca bro, your personality is clearly reflected in your signature and i find that non-sense, what is the big thing about always saying everybody is wrong and you are right?

Once again, that is my personality. Why do you think I have that in my signature... I know I'm like this, I admitted countless times. Although me and Devi don't agree on many things, he and I know that we got the greatest respect for eachother, as I feel is he one of the smartest guys here. It doesn't mean me and him don't agree, I can't consider him smart. So please, let's not be judgemental.

When did I say you're wrong? For example though, you mentioned we played a 4-3-3 at one point during the game, and that was wrong as it's not an opinion. Look, I have nothing wrong with you guys saying Lich played good, the thing is, I said it first that Lich had a bad game, and you guys are saying, IM WRONG. So then, I defend and back up my opinion. So in fact you are condradicting yourself here and thinking that you're right when in fact it's not even the case. Neither one of us are right, you think he had a good game, I think not. You prefer work rate, I prefer skill.

With the logic though, it's like saying. Pepe is better than Krasic...

Pepe = Work Rate
Krasic = Skill

Though, It may not seem that way, as you never stated that, but the logic behind it does revovle that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 pm

sciacca wrote:
johniet wrote:Sciacca bro, your personality is clearly reflected in your signature and i find that non-sense, what is the big thing about always saying everybody is wrong and you are right?

Once again, that is my personality. Why do you think I have that in my signature... I know I'm like this, I admitted countless times. Although me and Devi don't agree on many things, he and I know that we got the greatest respect for eachother, as I feel is he one of the smartest guys here. It doesn't mean me and him don't agree, I can't consider him smart. So please, let's not be judgemental.

When did I say you're wrong? For example though, you mentioned we played a 4-3-3 at one point during the game, and that was wrong as it's not an opinion. Look, I have nothing wrong with you guys saying Lich played good, the thing is, I said it first that Lich had a bad game, and you guys are saying, IM WRONG. So then, I defend and back up my opinion. So in fact you are condradicting yourself here and thinking that you're right when in fact it's not even the case. Neither one of us are right, you think he had a good game, I think not. You prefer work rate, I prefer skill.

With the logic though, it's like saying. Pepe is better than Krasic...

Pepe = Work Rate
Krasic = Skill

Though, It may not seem that way, as you never stated that, but the logic behind it does revovle that way.

Man for example, you read..stop with the long balls, and you inmediately said.."what long balls?"do you think im blind or something? or..pirlo must be benched...and you say "no he wont"...how can you be sure of that...and that is why now i understand your arrogant signature...because you sometimes "counter" us in such a senseless way...im not saying Lichsteiner had the game of his life but saying he played horrible is extreme...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:21 pm

MAROTTA I HAVE 1 WISH FOR U..... GET US ANDREA POLI . we need this guy as someone for the future and he will learn off pirlo
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 pm

- There were no long balls... Except for a few; one side of the pitch to the other, from left to right, not from up and down. Conte does not favor long balls, and not once did we see one during the game. And no nobody is accusing you of being blind, nor was I implying it.

- Pirlo won't be benched, he has been a starter since the begining including coming from the national team. Conte guranteed he's a starter for the season as his system of play requires a Regista nonetheless.

That's how I know, with reason, logic, intelligence and what has been happening.

Last edited by sciacca on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 pm

pasquale22 wrote:MAROTTA I HAVE 1 WISH FOR U..... GET US ANDREA POLI . we need this guy as someone for the future and he will learn off pirlo

Once again, thank you for making it clear that we need a Regista. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Seedorf says hello. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:Seedorf says hello. :coffee:

Vidal sends it back Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 pm

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:MAROTTA I HAVE 1 WISH FOR U..... GET US ANDREA POLI . we need this guy as someone for the future and he will learn off pirlo

Once again, thank you for making it clear that we need a Regista. :coffee:
Poli= young pirlo. This guy is a gem
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 pm

The forum wipe went well I see

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Luca wrote:The forum wipe went well I see

LOOOOOOOLLLLLL HAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH nice one dude for real
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 pm

I reaply dont see the need for a regista starting. Rememver that 3 years ago we were coming in 2nd place in the league and competing with guys lile Chelsea in the CL, including beating Real Madrid, with a midfield of a Camo and Nedved both on the wrong side of 30, an inexperienced Marchisio, and Sissoko who quite simply SUCKS at passing. Now we have a decent base with Krasic on one wing and either Pasquato or a new LW on the other, a much more experienced Marchisio, and Vidal whose definitely better than Momo. I mean think about it, this...

-----------------------Buffon
Lichsteiner--Bonucci--Chiellini--De Ceglie
--------------Marchisio----Vidal
Krasic--------------------------Pasquato/New LW
---------Vucinic/Quags----Matri

...is alot better than...

Grygera--Legrottaglie--Chiellini--Molinaro
--------------Marchisio----Sissoko
Camoranesi (30+)-------------------Nedved (30+)
---------Del Piero (30+)--Amauri

So someone explain to me why Pirlo should be starting now...
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

He starts now because he wants first team football and it looks like until disaster strikes he will be played every game possible because juve promised him more games.
I'd rather have him come off the bench 60mins in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 am

juventus101 wrote:I reaply dont see the need for a regista starting. Rememver that 3 years ago we were coming in 2nd place in the league and competing with guys lile Chelsea in the CL, including beating Real Madrid, with a midfield of a Camo and Nedved both on the wrong side of 30, an inexperienced Marchisio, and Sissoko who quite simply SUCKS at passing. Now we have a decent base with Krasic on one wing and either Pasquato or a new LW on the other, a much more experienced Marchisio, and Vidal whose definitely better than Momo. I mean think about it, this...

Lichsteiner--Bonucci--Chiellini--De Ceglie
--------------Marchisio----Vidal
Krasic--------------------------Pasquato/New LW
---------Vucinic/Quags----Matri

...is alot better than...

Grygera--Legrottaglie--Chiellini--Molinaro
--------------Marchisio----Sissoko
Camoranesi (30+)-------------------Nedved (30+)
---------Del Piero (30+)--Amauri

So someone explain to me why Pirlo should be starting now...

Because nobody on the current squad can create chances. Literally there is no creativity. A regista is essential to any team. You forget how skilled Nedved was on the LW and even Camoranesi. Del Piero was also a lot younger and fit then.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:48 am

Who won this trophy last season ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 am

The Fonz wrote:Who won this trophy last season ?

Juventus I believe, on penalties.

Juventus and Milan are 9-9 v. one another.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 am

I see ..So then a bad season awaits Milan.. Wink
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next