DeviAngel
juverpool
johniet
S
Tomwin Lannister
19 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup - Page 9 Empty Re: Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup

Post by juventus101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 am

Me too. I dont feel like debating this anymore. Agree to disagree, cuz im done.

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup - Page 9 Empty Re: Juventus vs Milan | Berlusconi Cup

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 am

You said a few posts ago he defends 0% and now you are saying you are aware he defends ? scratch

Whatever, I said all that I had to. Pirlo will never change and what he has been doing seems to kind of be working for him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:31 am

sciacca wrote:
LWL91 wrote:this is a disgrace: i cant understand how such and old midfield of AC milan can outplay us completely.. imagine if milan had ibra playing too..

Gattuso is owning Pirlo like it's no tommorow... it's not about age. It's about us having one CM vs 3 CM's. Pirlo does not defend, he's not meant to do that. He's meant to.. create plays. So then you only got Marchisio vs everyone in the middle of the park. Vidal needs to be shifted in Midfield and then everything will be stable.

Conte said in interview after the match that Vidal only had 3 matches in his legs, and that he needed to play against Milan. Vidal can play on almost every position, so the LW was not because Conte want to field him there, but he was played there because Conte is certain in his 4-2-4 and intends to keep this formation alive as long as possible.. Vidal is CM so i think Pirlo played as a sort of gesture to his former team?

Anyways.. I have realized after a long time that a 4-3-3 is the only suitable formation to our current squad. Pasquato should be introduced as a LWSS like Vucicic!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9