CR7 money recuperated?

2 posters

Go down

CR7 money recuperated? Empty CR7 money recuperated?

Post by teza1992 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 pm

http://www.prlog.org/10675785-real-madrid-has-recovered-cristiano-ronaldo-transfer-fee.html

I know this has been out for a while, but I only really stumbled on it cause i wanted to make sure what CR's traansfer fee really was (in euros), because of Anzhi's 87mil euro bid for Hulk :lol!:

So i wanted to know have we really recuperated the CR money?
AS are not really the most reliable...

Ahh tranfer deadline day is getting suprisingly exciting :coffee:
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

CR7 money recuperated? Empty Re: CR7 money recuperated?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

ya old news, he shattered Beckhams record Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by teza1992 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 pm

^^
cheers good to know that it's all profit from now Very Happy
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Well the site reports 1.2 Million CR7 related merchandise was sold [remember this article is a year old]. It equals 120M euros. I'm personally skeptical that the marketing, production and adidas's cut would just be 20M. I think its way way more. Ronaldo pretty much pays his salary by himself so us recuperating his cost wouldn't be far fetched.

Anyway buying CR7 with that price was really beneficial for us madrid through the model the club is run by. Perez is a genius from that angle. There was an article that talked about it, I think its posted here somewhere. Excellent read.

Anzi's only possible way of attracting good talent is by splashing the cash but I doubt they will gain any international appeal so I doubt that money would be recuperated. That's where madrid shines, without the international appeal RM wouldn't be as good as it is today financially.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:34 pm

H.A. wrote:Well the site reports 1.2 Million CR7 related merchandise was sold [remember this article is a year old]. It equals 120M euros. I'm personally skeptical that the marketing, production and adidas's cut would just be 20M. I think its way way more. Ronaldo pretty much pays his salary by himself so us recuperating his cost wouldn't be far fetched.

Anyway buying CR7 with that price was really beneficial for us madrid through the model the club is run by. Perez is a genius from that angle. There was an article that talked about it, I think its posted here somewhere. Excellent read.

Anzi's only possible way of attracting good talent is by splashing the cash but I doubt they will gain any international appeal so I doubt that money would be recuperated. That's where madrid shines, without the international appeal RM wouldn't be as good as it is today financially.

Just in the Spanish capital alone close to 1,200 million jerseys and other CR9 memorabilia have already been sold.

Account the rest of the world and he is well and truly paid for.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 pm

I was just pointing out how 1.2M jerseys don't really pay up his cost but I don't doubt we haven't already recuperated that cost, how else has the club made a profit unlike a certain village team Razz
I think we even paid out Kaka's money with his chinese fans alone lol

Its just other teams are jealous of how we manage our own money Very Happy

Anyway here's that article I talked about for OP:
http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/06/real-madrid-and-financial-fair-play.html
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down