'Arsenal made me suffer during 8-2 loss to Manchester United' - Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas hurt by former club's failings

+8
Raptorgunner
beatrixasdfghjk.
Jamin
djoe26
bloodless
KMD
6unner
DeviAngel
12 posters

Go down

'Arsenal made me suffer during 8-2 loss to Manchester United' - Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas hurt by former club's failings Empty 'Arsenal made me suffer during 8-2 loss to Manchester United' - Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas hurt by former club's failings

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:03 pm

The Gunners' former playmaker could not bear watching as he saw United put the sword into his old club

Barcelona ace Cesc Fabregas admits watching Arsenal fall to pieces against Manchester United in their 8-2 mauling at Old Trafford was hard, but he still has faith the Gunners can resurrect their Premier League ambitions.

Fabregas left Arsenal for Barcelona during the summer transfer window, but he never expected to witness such a thrashing so early in the season.

But despite the defeat, he believes Arsene Wenger can revive the embers of hope after his team were reduced to burnt out rubble against the champions.

"I watched the match against Manchester United on television and it was difficult," Fabregas told El Mundo Deportivo.

"I suffered during this match and especially because of the enormous rivalry between the clubs.

"But I am convinced that the squad will improve for the next matches."

Fabregas has often been criticised for the way he pushed his way out of the Emirates after years of uncertainty over his career there, but he is trying to win back some support from north London.

"I will always have strong feelings for the Gunners. I am a fan through the good and bad moments," he added.

And there was warm praise for his former coach

"I hope that I can transfer the lessons Wenger has taught me to my new work at Barca," he added.

"I will always be grateful to the coach."

Fabregas is currently on international duty with Spain who play Chile in a friendly clash on Friday night.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

'Arsenal made me suffer during 8-2 loss to Manchester United' - Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas hurt by former club's failings Empty Re: 'Arsenal made me suffer during 8-2 loss to Manchester United' - Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas hurt by former club's failings

Post by 6unner Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Cesc just scored. I think he is actually better than Xavi already.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

'Arsenal made me suffer during 8-2 loss to Manchester United' - Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas hurt by former club's failings Empty Re: 'Arsenal made me suffer during 8-2 loss to Manchester United' - Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas hurt by former club's failings

Post by KMD Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 pm

when he's happy he's world class.... too bad he wasn't happy at arsenal
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 pm

scored again.

Never thought that he played like he was not happy at arsenal. I thin kit has more to do with the quality of the team as a hole. Teams are not going to be constantly sending multiple people at him. So he ends up with more options.

I am actually one of the few though that think that if Arsenal had tried to build a true world class team. people would not be in such a hurry to leave.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:35 pm

well of course that's the case, but cesc would've left nonetheless, but people like Samir, Clichy etc. would've stayed
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am

thanks devi but no thanks

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:17 pm

I still like and have the same respect for him as i did when he was a gunner.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 pm

lies. He didn't complete the match as he had barcelona training.

but i still respect him.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

He watched half of it, didn't he say he was only watching half of it on his Twitter? Think he said he also watched the Spurs game, that must have been fun (:
Excluding Na$ri ==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 am

Cesc needs to mind his own business, he is not a gunner anymore, he needs to leave us alone.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 am

He was with us for eight years, why can't he be a fan?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 am

fellas stop dissing fabregas please. i mean the kid has remained loyal to us for 8 years with only two trophies under his belt. He kept the faith in the team and pursued silverware with us, and kept his mouth shut regarding rumours of moving to his boyhood club Barcelona. If we hate on him, then we're just gonna hate on everyone else that leaves. And that ain't right.

The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 am

Stop complaining and grow up. He is as much an Arsenal fan as you or I. When you or me can feel so devastated, why can't he, after close to 8 years of loyalty and a term as the club captain?

Just because he left to pursue what was always his childhood dream does not mean we hate him. That is just immature. You should be hating this lad if he were to ever forget Arsenal or what Arsenal has done for him. His desire to see Arsenal win still shows his loyalty as a gooner.

I like Fabregas. I love Arsenal. And my best wishes are with Fab4 to continue his glittering career.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

I dont hate cesc I wished him the best, I really dont care what he says from now on. A captain never leaves his troops behind enemy line.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am

IT would be interestig if xavi, iniesta and messi left barca and then said they felt sad when madrid hammers their B team 7-2.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:IT would be interestig if xavi, iniesta and messi left barca and then said they felt sad when madrid hammers their B team 7-2.

Uh. Its an entirely different situation! Can't really compare the two imho..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 am

Raptorgunner wrote:I dont hate cesc I wished him the best, I really dont care what he says from now on. A captain never leaves his troops behind enemy line.
The difference is that in warfare, you'd get like imprisoned for defecting :L

This is football, he wanted to go, he's allowed to.
And we're not really behind the enemy line :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Fabregas: Arsenal made me suffer during the 8-2 loss to Manchester United :[

Na$ri: yeah, I cried so hard but then I remembered, oh wait. I don't have a soul :]
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down