Albiceleste
DagenhamDave
Busby Babe
EarlyPrototype
RED
39 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teams Players Grew Up Supporting - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams Players Grew Up Supporting

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:52

Thats only cos we rejected him from our academy Razz and newcastle accepted him to theirs before he went to boro

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Teams Players Grew Up Supporting - Page 2 Empty Re: Teams Players Grew Up Supporting

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:54

Real11 wrote:Adam Johnson is a Newcastle fan even though he comes from Sunderland and the rest of his family are Sunderland supporters.

I thought his family was Boro supporters?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:56

Nope Sunderland season ticket holders
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:21

Arshavin - Barcelona
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:27

Paolo Maldini .... Juventus

(also, Adriano Galliani said himself he supported Juventus)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:28

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Henderson- United fan

U got that one wrong.Henderson is a sunderland fan but idolized Giggs.

Ones i know:

Reina - Atlectico Madrid fan
Bellamy - Liverpool fan
Downing - Spurs fan ( weird one)
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:28

Edin Dzeko ... AC Milan

Stephan El Sharrawy .. AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:31

every man city signing since 2009 - man city :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:00

Negredo - Rayo Vallecano

Mata - Real Oviedo (subject to correction)

Iniesta - Albacete

Scholes - Oldham (another one subject to correction)
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:33

^^
Scholes Oldham Athletic*** Razz
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:34

ronaldo__9 wrote:Bergkamp-Spurs
Beckham- Man Utd
Wilshere & Van Persie- Arsenal
McManaman-Everton
Gary Neville- Man Utd

Bergkamp wasnt a Spurs fan .

"People often assume I'm a Spurs fan but it's not true. I was a fan of Glenn Hoddle, not of Spurs."
http://www.bergkamp10.net/biography1.php

Wilshere was a Hammer fan

to add to the list , Micah was an Arsenal fan .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:57

Wasen't Beckham a Spurs fan?

Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:59

Downing posts on glory-glory.

Gerrard and Everton :facepalm:

Teams Players Grew Up Supporting - Page 2 Baby%20footballers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:03

I believe Macca also had some brief Everton roots as well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:05

Plz for the last time can someone explain why Tottenhams forum is called glory glory ?

We have won the league more than them ffs :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:08

Ashley Cole grew up idolizing Arsenal
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:09

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Ashley Cole grew up idolizing Arsenal

He's got a funny way of showing it.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:09

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Plz for the last time can someone explain why Tottenhams forum is called glory glory ?

Tell me about it. Apparently Crouch's header vs City and his goal at San Siro were the ceilings of Spurs' rich history :facepalm:

GLORY GLORY anyways !!!!!!!!!111

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:11

well he is one of the richer Arsenal fans
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:13

Sepi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Plz for the last time can someone explain why Tottenhams forum is called glory glory ?

Tell me about it. Apparently Crouch's header vs City and his goal at San Siro were the ceilings of Spurs' rich history :facepalm:

Every time i speak to a Yid , he is quick to bring up a European cup that they won in the 50s. This takes up a major chunk of their rich history.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:16

Sepi wrote:Downing posts on glory-glory.

i have read Gerard my autography, and he says that he was not necessarily everton fan but his uncle was a huge everton fan and one day made him pose on cam with everton shirt on...

i read hus autobiography quite a while ago, so plz correct me if i am wrong.

ps. liverpool fans ... read Gerrrard my autobiography.. its pretty interesting... stevie tells about his life... childhood... how he used to paly football with his neighbours, his father being a great inspiration and helping him on his effort on his career his childhood. how he was so happy getting signed up by liverpool. also his experiences during early days in liverpool reserves ... how he fared wtih robbie fowler and ian rush in dressing room, and his call up in england national team for the first time, and how he really admired michael owen, and his times at national team that even though he had to train with rivals such as scholes, ferdinand beck, he really admired how hard they work on pitch. he mentions michael owen his good friends back then, in early days and with jonathan woodgate in national team ... and kevin keegan as his manager in national team and gerard houllier. also his special experiences in CL final against milan, and how close he came leaving liverpool for chelsea.

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:22

Casillas - Real Madrid
Raul - Real Madrid

:coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:24

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:
Sepi wrote:

Every time i speak to a Yid , he is quick to bring up a European cup that they won in the 50s. This takes up a major chunk of their rich history.

Lol european cup :facepalm:

The biggest thing in europe they have won is the uefa cup which they won twice .....

Seriously is there a more delusional set of fans in the whole world then Spurs or Villa i seriously cant think of any Laughing

Anyway carry on with the topic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:30

JespSwe wrote:

i have read Gerard my autography, and he says that he was not necessarily everton fan but his uncle was a huge everton fan and one day made him pose on cam with everton shirt on...

ps. liverpool fans ... read Gerrrard my autobiography.. its pretty interesting... stevie tells about his life... childhood... how he used to paly football with his neighbours, his father being a great inspiration and helping him on his effort on his career his childhood. how he was so happy getting signed up by liverpool. also his experiences during early days in liverpool reserves ... how he fared wtih robbie fowler and ian rush in dressing room, and his call up in england national team for the first time, and how he really admired michael owen, and his times at national team that even though he had to train with rivals such as scholes, ferdinand beck, he really admired how hard they work on pitch. he mentions michael owen his good friends back then, in early days and with jonathan woodgate in national team ... and kevin keegan as his manager in national team and gerard houllier. also his special experiences in CL final against milan, and how close he came leaving liverpool for chelsea.

I haven't been able to find that book in Canadian major bookstores (Chapters Indigo)..but I am trying to buy it online, should be a great read. There is another auto-biography I bought and read quite few times...it looked something like:

Teams Players Grew Up Supporting - Page 2 Article-0-06794F05000005DC-863_306x449

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:34

R9 - Flamengo
Benzema - Real Madrid
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:43

Sepi wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I haven't been able to find that book in Canadian major bookstores (Chapters Indigo)..but I am trying to buy it online, should be a great read. There is another auto-biography I bought and read quite few times...it looked something like:

Teams Players Grew Up Supporting - Page 2 Article-0-06794F05000005DC-863_306x449

:facepalm:

rest assured u will love stevie even more after reading that... the first few chapter got me especially stevie saying... I play for John Paul. oh u can get it easily in amazon

lol, @ torres biography ... i will have read if i get time should be fun... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next