What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to?

+20
Lord Hades
RED
Lord Awesome
InterMalia
Art Morte
Red Alert
cyberman
poolsupporter
Interista809
lszanto
Raptorgunner
_LMG_10_
B-Mac
Highburied
Swanhends
Ganso
Patrick Bateman
Mr Nick09
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to? Empty What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:30 am

I'd say the answer is obvious for La Liga fans....but Serie A and BPL fans and others could have various answers.

Mine has to be vs Man United @ Anfield on October 15. Reading all those stuff about how they are playing better football than Barcelona, Smalling best RB in the league, Cleverly as good as Wilshere, Welbeck unstoppable, I seriously can't wait to face them.

I'd love to see if Fergie will have the balls to play 4-4-2 at Anfield again with Anderson-Cleverly midfield, so yea.

October 15th for me. Just bring it on tomorrow

Back to top Go down

What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to? Empty Re: What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

October 31st

Away to Stoke on Halloween Night at 20:00 on Sky

Beat That !!!!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to? Empty Re: What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to?

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 am

I dont look forward to the Classico's at all.

Not only because its a hard game, but all the hoopla that surrounds it annoys me.

I look forward to us vs Atletico. We struggle against them and I want to see what difference the new look Atletico will have on that.

Last edited by The Franchise on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 am

In La Liga out of the obvious of course, Valencia vs Atletico, specially if both teams are rolling, if not it will be boring.

EPL, Man utd vs Man City, it's gonna be epic.

Serie A, hard to say, i would stick with Milan vs Inter i guess

PSG v MARSEILLE!!!!!!!

Dortmund v Bayern

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 am

Roma v Inter on the 17th Cool

Last edited by The Fonz on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 am

The other fixture I am really looking forward to, is the return of Torres to Anfield. but long way to go until May Sad

I really hope Fergie overestimates his 4-4-2 and plays it at Anfield. God, please make it happen !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 am

man u manc,man u liverpool,inter milan,milan lazio,milan roma,milan juve

and im still waiting for my bayern vs barca in CL
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 am

Napoli vs Juve Nov 6th @ San Paolo

Napoli (Cavani) spanked them last year, but they have a much better team this season...Not to mention Juve has a loooad of fans in the south, so the San Paolo will be absolutely rocking

Oh not to mention its a night game...Silly EPL with their anti-dramatic day games Rolling Eyes

Last edited by bhends on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:In La Liga out of the obvious of course, Valencia vs Atletico, specially if both teams are rolling, if not it will be boring.

EPL, Man utd vs Man City, it's gonna be epic.
Serie A, hard to say, i would stick with Milan vs Inter i guess

I hope so too, but I more often then not Utd have son'ed them.

They have a hold over them I feel, always with the comebacks and late winners.

City were up 2-0 in that Charity shield (or whatever its called) and you could sense Utd were going to come back into it and you just knew if they did they would win the game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:44 am

The return game of Arsenal vs Man Utd.

Can we keep a clean sheet? Very Happy
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:16 am

United vs City

when we quiet the noisy neighbours one more time :king:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 am

Sepi wrote:I'd say the answer is obvious for La Liga fans....but Serie A and BPL fans and others could have various answers.

Mine has to be vs Man United @ Anfield on October 15. Reading all those stuff about how they are playing better football than Barcelona, Smalling best RB in the league, Cleverly as good as Wilshere, Welbeck unstoppable, I seriously can't wait to face them.

I'd love to see if Fergie will have the balls to play 4-4-2 at Anfield again with Anderson-Cleverly midfield, so yea.

October 15th for me. Just bring it on tomorrow

This may be the toughest away match of the season for ManU. They're fighting for more than just the league now, they're fighting for club history.

To be honest, I'd be worried if I was a Liverpool fan. ManU has been confident lately and they've injected some young talent into their squad, and it seems to resonate onto others and make the team play better.

However, I'd also be worried if I was a ManU fan. Liverpool always perform against the big teams. Especially their rivals. This season, they have a stake for the title, and want to prove that they don't need another year to gel.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 am

The Franchise wrote:I dont look forward to the Classico's at all.

Not only because its a hard game, but all the hoopla that surrounds it annoys me.

I look forward to us vs Atletico. We struggle against them and I want to see what difference the new look Atletico will have on that.

I don't think we struggle against them to be honest. Last season Messi was destroying them until Ujfalusi came along. We still won 2-1. The next game against Atletico, Messi bagged a hattrick, and made Atletico his bitch, as he always does. Correct me if I'm wrong there, I'm using my memory as I haven't looked it up.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Dortmund v Bayern

This.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 am

Saturday January 21st. Twisted Evil smoking
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:45 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Saturday January 21st. Twisted Evil smoking

Fingers crossed for no injuries for you guys so it's a top match.

19th Sept is where it's at, It's away so I won't be too annoyed with a loss, but I think if we field a full strength squad + Danny fits in we'll mount a good contest for United.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:57 am

Serie A: Well all the classics but reading Bhends' post I want to see that.

EPL: I agree with you seppi I want to see that game, 'Pool-Macs, It should be fun.

La Liga: Barca-Madrid, Madrid-Barca I know I am tired too but its still a game to watch so I can flip at the ref and every Barca players.

Bundesliga: Nov 24 Dortmund-Schalke I like Dortmund and Schalke are playing better this year so I want to see that.

France: PSG-Marsille all the spending has my attention so I want to see this classic.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 am

Definitely our games against United, Chelsea & City. These tough games will give us a good understanding of what our squad is capable of.

I'm also looking forward to both the United Vs. City games.

In Serie A, I want to catch a couple of the Juventus games.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:12 am

lszanto wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Saturday January 21st. Twisted Evil smoking

Fingers crossed for no injuries for you guys so it's a top match.

19th Sept is where it's at, It's away so I won't be too annoyed with a loss, but I think if we field a full strength squad + Danny fits in we'll mount a good contest for United.

Trust me, all I think about is that day. Big game for you guys, should be a good game, Torres to score drinking
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:02 am

Chelsea, City at home, Lvpool away

If we beat the 2 bitter blues, expect us to seriously match our home record last year. That was the bedrock of our title win last season..and there isnt a chance of us being as bad as we were away from home.
Lvpool away..if we somehow win every game till then, we have 1 hand on the trophy and it would only be October

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 am

cyberman wrote:Chelsea, City at home, Lvpool away

If we beat the 2 bitter blues, expect us to seriously match our home record last year. That was the bedrock of our title win last season..and there isnt a chance of us being as bad as we were away from home.
Lvpool away..if we somehow win every game till then, we have 1 hand on the trophy and it would only be October

Laughing
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:59 am

October 15th. Thumbs up

This weekend too. Stoke away. Be a difficult game. Coates to bauss Crouch. Cool
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Tottenham v Liverpool

ManU v Chelsea

Everton v Liverpool

Tottenham v Arsenal

Liverpool v ManU

ManU v ManC

Millwall v West Ham :bom:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 pm

That would be the first game of the season, on Friday, Milan v Lazio.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Valencia Vs Atletico

Valencia Vs Villareal

Valencia Vs Sevilla

Valencia Vs Malaga

Valencia Vs Barcelona

Valencia Vs Real Madrid

Valencia Vs Bayern Leverkusen

Valencia Vs Chelsea

What League Fixture Are you most looking forward to? Big_grin_by_Jeopardi
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Manc derby by a country mile.

Great thing is, we play LFC one weekend, then City the next. Cool
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next