Sushi Master
Ganso
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who is... ?

Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 15 ]
Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 11 ]
Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 8 ]
Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 26 ]
Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 70

Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the best Brazilian in Europe?

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:40 pm

The xcx wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
The xcx wrote:What exactly has Hernanes and Lucio done to in that list instead of Marcelo. But Il give the OP the credit he deserves because of Ramires in that list Laughing

Clearly you dont watch Serie A..
Maybe, but in 1 year of hes career in Seria A, how is that better than Marcelos 5 years in the worlds biggest club?
You mean his first half decent season? Laughing

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the best Brazilian in Europe?

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
The xcx wrote:What exactly has Hernanes and Lucio done to in that list instead of Marcelo. But Il give the OP the credit he deserves because of Ramires in that list Laughing

Maybe, but in 1 year of hes career in Seria A, how is that better than Marcelos 5 years in the worlds biggest club?
Surely you mean Lucio?! :?:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

The xcx wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Just because its his debut season in Serie A that doesnt make him Inferior to Marcelo..He even has played a lot of internationals for Brazil and quite experienced infact he's already 26..Its only last season that Marcelo has had a fairly decent campaign..Prior to Mourinho's arrival he was an atrocious left back to say the least..

And Hernanes is the lynchpin of Lazio's Midfield..Every attacking move goes through him..A really really impressive first season..Infact Serie A experts hailed this transfer as the best buy of the season..He really should be starting for Brazil imo..

And "world's biggest club" were getting assraped by Italian teams before Mourinho's arrival.. Laughing

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Just because its his debut season in Serie A that doesnt make him Inferior to Marcelo..He even has played a lot of internationals for Brazil and quite experienced infact he's already 26..Its only last season that Marcelo has had a fairly decent campaign..Prior to Mourinho's arrival he was an atrocious left back to say the least..

And Hernanes is the lynchpin of Lazio's Midfield..Every attacking move goes through him..A really really impressive first season..Infact Serie A experts hailed this transfer as the best buy of the season..He really should be starting for Brazil imo..

And "world's biggest club" were getting assraped by Italian teams before Mourinho's arrival.. Laughing

hey, every team goes through a rough path, just like Juve atm. I wish you success for Uefa europa leage..Oh wait you didint qualify amIright? Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Trollf13
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Hernanes is unquestionably a top 3....The guy carried lazio from almost relegation to an European competition
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

The xcx wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Surely you mean Lucio?! :?:
Whoops, sorry, I meant Lúcio.

Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 Inc23x3sX_20100523
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Weak Trolling attempt.. Very Happy

I mentioned that last line coz you brought up the reference of Marcelo playing for Real Madrid since 5 seasons ,so according to you his achievements become automatically greater than Hernanes coz Marcelo is a real madrid player..See thats flawed logic..And watch Serie A before you make these ludicrous claims..I'll leave it here..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Weak Trolling attempt.. Very Happy

I mentioned that last line coz you brought up the reference of Marcelo playing for Real Madrid since 5 seasons ,so according to you his achievements become automatically greater than Hernanes coz Marcelo is a real madrid player..See thats flawed logic..And watch Serie A before you make these ludicrous claims..I'll leave it here..
Not talking about achievements brah..I find it stupid that Hernanes is suddenly better player than Marcelo, who has been playing top football for 5 years+ counting. FYI I dont troll, I speak teh truth.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Coutinho :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:17 pm

My 2 cents is that Hernanes is better then Marcelo
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

The xcx wrote:

Not talking about achievements brah..I find it stupid that Hernanes is suddenly better player than Marcelo, who has been playing top football for 5 years+ counting.

:facepalm:

Who is talking about comparision now ?You seem to be utterly confused..

And obviously you are questioning the achievements of Hernanes in your earlier post..

what exactly has Hernanes and Lucio done to in that list instead of Marcelo

He is easily one of the best midfielders in Europe..Wont be surprised to see clubs like Real Madrid in pursuit of him in the near future..

And dont give me this "speak the truth" crap..I dont buy that..Back up your claims by making proper constructive arguments rather than taking a dig at another club's misfortunes..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Not talking about achievements brah..I find it stupid that Hernanes is suddenly better player than Marcelo, who has been playing top football for 5 years+ counting.

Who is the best Brazilian in Europe? - Page 3 1625187496

Who is talking about comparision now ?You seem to be utterly confused..

And obviously you are questioning the achievements of Hernanes in your earlier post..

what exactly has Hernanes and Lucio done to in that list instead of Marcelo

He is easily one of the best midfielders in Europe..Wont be surprised to see clubs like Real Madrid in pursuit of him in the near future..

And dont give me this "speak the truth" crap..I dont buy that..Back up your claims by making proper constructive arguments rather than taking a dig at another club's misfortunes..

whatever floats your boat, good sir. Voted for Thiago Silva tho Very Happy Man has been a beast for quite some time now.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 pm

diptiman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
diptiman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
diptiman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
diptiman wrote:umm marcelo not included in this list and ramires ,maicon, david luiz included? :brickwall:

alves is the best, thiago silva,marcelo follow closely.. hulk still has something to prove at the highest level with all due respect to him.. the better brazilian attackers are not playing in europe as of now

You realise Hulk has played and done well in the CL right?

yeah but how far have porto reached with him.. hes not played in the top cl games you know that right// he hasnt scored against really big opponents and led porto to victory against them.. hence

And thats his fault? If you put Messi on those Porto teams, they dont reach too far either. They do pretty well for themselves I think.

Top CL games? He has played Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester Utd, Atletico Madrid (who won the Europa League), Barcelona and Villareal.

Hulk is about alot more then scoring goals, in fact before last season he wasnt a good goalscorer at all. He brings other things to the table.

He performed very well in those games too, other then against Barca where he barely got the ball because of obvious reasons and he wasnt at his very best vs Chelsea either. But he gave Arsenal are troublesome time, he abused both La Liga clubs and Vidic didnt have a comfy ride either and Man Utd fans were chanting their famous "Fergie, sign him up" they reserve for players they feel did well.

I just dont understand this not proven thing. I mean, nobody say Santi Carzola is unproven, but he has done less then Hulk.

Now Falcao plays for Atletico, I guess if he plays well he is now "proven"? Same went for Lisandro Lopez, Lucho, Cissokho and others...all of a sudden, nobody says they arent proven anymore.

he is in the portugese league so thats not the biggest... so to prove himself he has to take porto far in the cl.. far means actually beat big teams and prove himself.. which he hasnt done..i never said he is bad but he isnt wc.. and has to play in either the big leagues or star in the cl or international tourneys

Take them far? Have you seen the teams they Porto go out to? They are better then Porto, there is nothing he can do about it. You could literally swap him with Messi and they still wouldnt go any further.

Why does "beating" the best teams prove anything...thats a team goal.

If he plays well and does all he can do, what more do you want?

He isnt world class based on what? If he moved to La Liga tommorow and had a season exactly like last, he all of a sudden would be?

precisely, he would be.. he has to play in one of the top leagues to be considered the best brazilian and better than say alves or marcelo or thiago silva who play for european behemoths.. its unfair because players in smaller leagues can be great which is true but till he plays in a big league for a small/big club he cant be called really 'proven' .. if falcao fails in atletico this season will he be regarded as world class?

Obviously not. But if he does well, is he all of a sudden seen as better? Despite him being the exact same player last year? Makes no sense.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

toss up between alves and silva. i'll vote silva just because i hate alves.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

if anything, marcelo is underrated by this forum lmao Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 pm

omarish wrote:if anything, marcelo is underrated by this forum lmao Laughing

Incorrect he's just overrated by the Madrid fans, most of you wanted him out 6 months ago lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:30 pm

thiago silva is the best by a landslide. hernanes is a POS and a big game flop. surprised julio cesar isn't one of the poll options
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 pm

schnix wrote:thiago silva is the best by a landslide. hernanes is a POS and a big game flop. surprised julio cesar isn't one of the poll options
not sure if serious....

edit:roma fan,nevermind

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Incorrect he's just overrated by the Madrid fans, most of you wanted him out 6 months ago lmao.

i didnt, his attacking game has always been good, but lacking defensively, which he has worked hard on lately and fixed. anyone who saw him for brazil against ghana saw how good defensively he has became.

aka: always good attack + solid defense = wc lb imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 pm

omarish wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

i didnt, his attacking game has always been good, but lacking defensively, which he has worked hard on lately and fixed. anyone who saw him for brazil against ghana saw how good defensively he has became.

aka: always good attack + solid defense = wc lb imo

So Jose Enrique is world class then?

The term "world class" is thrown around farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too much these days.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm surprised at the limited amount of votes Alves seems to be receiving. I do agree that TS can be compared to him, but I don't think the difference is large enough to the point where it's "obvious". Dani Alves will go down in history as one of the best RBs in the era, revolutionizing the position where he constantly dominates an entire wing, and probably one of the top 5 best fit footballers in the history of the game (assuming he doesn't pull a typical brazilian and starts slumping, drinking and shifting priorities at 28). I'm not sure if we'll be able to say so much about TS.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Shame on you, You didn't mention Pato
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

denilson
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

I added an Other part, only 9% of the people voted for someone not in the list. I think I did a decent enough job.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:48 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I added an Other part, only 9% of the people voted for someone not in the list. I think I did a decent enough job.

I have no problem with the list, tho the Milanisti might, but then again Thiago Silva is there so.

My choice is Hulk
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Pato is great and consistent,but hes way too injured to make a formal judgment...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next