Iceman
RealGunner
guest7
bloodless
Ali
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fabregas will be Arsenals once again. Empty Fabregas will be Arsenals once again.

Post by Ali Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Barcelona have declared that they have a budget of 45 million, so unless they're going to spend most of it on Cesc, I doubt he's leaving :farao:
thoughts?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Fabregas will be Arsenals once again. Empty Re: Fabregas will be Arsenals once again.

Post by bloodless Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 pm

its all a ploy! get fabregas itchin cos they will spend most of tht money on a striker...

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Fabregas will be Arsenals once again. Empty Re: Fabregas will be Arsenals once again.

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:04 pm

I think Fabregas for Thiago&money will do you more good than bad. Fabregas is just so injury prone and the money will help you alot. Not to mention Thiago is a talent that can go far.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 pm

if we want a player, get afellay
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Afellay? I'm a dutch fanatic and everything, but he isn't good enough. He's a good signing for a team like Barca, who have ample quality all over and would use him to rest their start players, but we need signings that would make an impact, and a really big one at that.

If we're going Dutch, then get Eljero Elia. Would have a much bigger and profound impact. He's never afraid to take on players, can cut in or cross with great effect, is good with both feet, has a very good shot on him and great dribbling skills. Sure, there are some drawbacks, but he does everything you'd expect from a winger and then some
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

omarish wrote:I think Fabregas for Thiago&money will do you more good than bad. Fabregas is just so injury prone and the money will help you alot. Not to mention Thiago is a talent that can go far.

why will the money help us? Who can replace FABREGAS? and WHY IN THE NAME OF HELL WOULD WE WANT THIAGO? confused
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

omarish wrote:I think Fabregas for Thiago&money will do you more good than bad. Fabregas is just so injury prone and the money will help you alot. Not to mention Thiago is a talent that can go far.

Sorry , no thanks . Arsenal are not a talent development center .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Thiago seems to me as Xavis replacement. Not to mention that everytime this guy has been on the pitch he has shined. This guy has a bright future, and money = new players. Besides that Fabregas has been underperforming and everytime you meet Barca he is always the one helping them.

Let this guy go home, it could be a Torres-deal all over again.

Btw, Afellay is a good deal. He did good against Real, played like 15 minutes and gave away a good assist and against Brazil he was Netherlands best player, although Netherlands and Brazil were quite a dissapointment that game.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Fabregas is better than Thiago. He is better than him now and will always be better than him.
Sure, Thiago + money wouldn't be bad but lets not kid ourselves. We won't be getting a player that will eventually end up being better than Fabregas.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Iceman wrote:Fabregas is better than Thiago. He is better than him now and will always be better than him.
Sure, Thiago + money wouldn't be bad but lets not kid ourselves. We won't be getting a player that will eventually end up being better than Fabregas.

The problem is Fabregas is unhappy, he is underperforming and he wants out. Take the money, let him go and get a midfielder that can perform, isnt so injury prone and it will go better. I'm just saying that Arsenal really needs consistant and less injury prone players, IMO most of your team is made of glass and that's the problem. All of them have the skill but the team breaks down when it matters which keeps ruining your chances.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

[quote="Iceman"]Afellay? I'm a dutch fanatic and everything, but he isn't good enough. He's a good signing for a team like Barca, who have ample quality all over and would use him to rest their start players, but we need signings that would make an impact, and a really big one at that.
[color=red]
[b]If we're going Dutch, then get Eljero Elia[/b][/color]. Would have a much bigger and profound impact. He's never afraid to take on players, can cut in or cross with great effect, is good with both feet, has a very good shot on him and great dribbling skills. Sure, there are some drawbacks, but he does everything you'd expect from a winger and then some[/quote]

have been routing for this player ever since i saw him. him and Nasri on both wins would be amazing.
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Fabregas is NOT underperforming. Just check out his ridiculous stats, or go watch some Arsenal games from this year. He has done well, everytime he's played. The rumours come and go every year, yet he always gives 100 percent every season.

He's been injured alot recently because of the high volume of football matches he's played in the last 3 years. He's going to get a proper rest this summer, and he's going to be very fit for next year.

Also we are not cash-strapped, we do not need the money and so do not have to sell him. He's got 4 years left on his contract, is one of the best midfielders around, and is our captain.

I don't want any players from Barcelona either tbh. Affelay is not going to be a starter for us, Thiago still has a long way to go in his development, and would disrupt Ramsey's progress.

Unless Fabregas makes a statement and says he will not play for Arsenal no more, there is no point in selling him. Would put us back 2 years, and the trophy drought will continue.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Arsenal needs to be ambitious and actually win some shit in order to convince Fabregas to stay, though.

He's not just going to decide to stay because we play pretty football and are champions but in bottling.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 pm

the_gooner wrote:Fabregas is NOT underperforming. Just check out his ridiculous stats, or go watch some Arsenal games from this year. He has done well, everytime he's played. The rumours come and go every year, yet he always gives 100 percent every season.

He's been injured alot recently because of the high volume of football matches he's played in the last 3 years. He's going to get a proper rest this summer, and he's going to be very fit for next year.

Also we are not cash-strapped, we do not need the money and so do not have to sell him. He's got 4 years left on his contract, is one of the best midfielders around, and is our captain.

I don't want any players from Barcelona either tbh. Affelay is not going to be a starter for us, Thiago still has a long way to go in his development, and would disrupt Ramsey's progress.

Unless Fabregas makes a statement and says he will not play for Arsenal no more, there is no point in selling him. Would put us back 2 years, and the trophy drought will continue.

Can't express my sentiments any better. And to make these points again and again would be verbose and repetitive. Enough said.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

if barca pay , fab is gone . but we don't have money right now and rossi and/or sanchez are our priority because villa is 30 , pedro have deep , bojan not improving . xavi can play one more year at his best even if we never know. so fab if he doesn't come this summer , definitevely will b next one . just about money
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I think barca is a great team but i hate it when it comes to this fabregas saga. They dont have money in thier pockets and want to buy our best player. I also hate thier players when they talk about fabrgas, that he deserves to be in Barca and bla bla. Barca players should shut thier mouth and if they really want him then they really need to show cash cause this aint helping.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Pique said the ususal bla bla bla !!!

ANd arshavin said fabregas gave everybody a lil gift. A Parting gift? scratch
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 pm

If we get Afellley he can be a direct replacement for Nasri if he leaves.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:32 pm

All the rumours and speculation are annoying me, just like last year. The inconsistent reporting about Barcelona's budget is annoying me? Can they or can they not afford Cesc Fabregas? If not, then they should kindly keep their mouths shut over this whole saga.

Hopefully, Barcelona's management see sense and use their limited funds on players they actually need, not players who would be a luxury buy.

If Fabregas remains an Arsenal player, then I'm all for it. This year he has been hampered by injury time and again yet people prefer to interpret his season as him wanting away and not giving his all for Arsenal. Quite frankly, that's bollocks. Fabregas has been very professional and has given his all this year like always - 9 goals and 17 assists despite not playing a whole season and hardly being fully fit.

Get this guy fit again and we'll reap the benefits.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:50 pm

No of PL games cesc has played last 3 seasons

64% 69% 63%
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Iceman wrote:Fabregas is better than Thiago. He is better than him now and will always be better than him.

Not the point, whether he will be better than Fabregas is debateable as know one really knows potential is a funny old thing.

Also Thiago fit's the Barca system than Cesc does and he cost's nothing. I really dont understand these people that say Fabregas would fit the Barca system like a glove he just would'nt.

His style is nothing like Barcelona it's so much more direct ok you could say that's because of the two team's difference in style's but Cesc makes the Spain team alot more direct aswell.

Long story short i hope he stays at Arsenal for the rest of his career and Pep end's his sex starved ambition for Fabregas.

Oh and btw the irony of me sayin Fabregas then Cesc and then Fabregas and so on is not lost on me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:No of PL games cesc has played last 3 seasons

64% 69% 63%

Please don't put RVP's Razz
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 pm

64% 69% 63%

Our captain makes it just abve half of our games......
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Spider wrote:

64% 69% 63%

Please don't put RVP's Razz

Just for once, I want RvP to be injury free for the greater part of a season..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 pm

If Barcelona wants to buy him, they will find money for him, we don't really know what is going on with Cesc and Arsenal and Barcelona. Its all comes down to who is Wenger going to sign.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next