xabi
izzy
Divine Intervention
Raptorgunner
RED
50 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Which team is gonna come out victorious?

Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Vote_lcap45%Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 23 ]
Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Vote_lcap39%Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 20 ]
Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Vote_lcap16%Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Empty Re: Liverpool v Man United

Post by RED Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:28 pm

It's great to talk sensibly now that our emotions have calmed down.

1st half was boring, 2nd half was a great game of football. In fairness, DDG saved us from defeat at times. i think DDG deserves praise for today's performance. he has been getting so much shet from the media but I think today he shutted them up.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:It's great to talk sensibly now that our emotions have calmed down.

1st half was boring, 2nd half was a great game of football. In fairness, DDG saved us from defeat at times. i think DDG deserves praise for today's performance. he has been getting so much shet from the media but I think today he shutted them up.

Very true. Some people like to act as if he is Fabianski or Almunia.Makes a couple of mistakes and all of a sudden he is rubbish.........

He is the most talented goalkeeper Spain has produced since Casillas and will become a Man Utd legend.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Most of de gea's saves were easy, he didn't pull 1 top class save :coffee: .
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:54 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Most of de gea's saves were easy, he didn't pull 1 top class save :coffee: .

Easy enough that Reina has been scored by these "easy goals" for two seasons now...

as to the game, we played like shittttt, buttt thats all we really need to get a draw with them dirty scousers...

IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Downing2qun9

Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Degea0ucx

Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Evra2f77d best one!
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:58 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:Most of de gea's saves were easy, he didn't pull 1 top class save :coffee: .

Easy enough that Reina has been scored by these "easy goals" for two seasons now...

as to the game, we played like shittttt, buttt thats all we really need to get a draw with them dirty scousers...

De gea would have surely saved Hernadez' header from 1 meter away Rolling Eyes

dirty scouster ? even your manager is asking for respect and those petty insults to be taken away you damaged helmet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:

Are u just an idiot or too much of a kid to use keyboard? :facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:55 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:
Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Evra2f77d best one!

oh so that's the reason for the "patrice evra is a piece of shit" chant, not just the playacting Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Downing2qun9

hahahahaha has a piss poor first touch so he just dives
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Mancs :brickwall:
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Downing2qun9

Huh?

What is your purpose?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Let me make this clear SAF is the best manager ever IMO. There are so many games where I say, "what the hell is he doing" and 100% of the time he is spot on (except for not starting Nani in the CL final).

That being said, him not starting Rooney, Nani and Hernandez was loose and overconfident. IMO, they win that game pretty easily by starting them.

They cannot play w/o Rooney, he is there Messi but they don't have the luxury of having Barca's team around him so when he's absent they really feel it. His form has been the best I've ever seen from him and they need to ride it for as long as he is performing like this.

I said to my friend when the game started that SAF was insulting Pool with that lineup and I really think he thought he would win in the end. Bottom line, SAF lost 2 points for United yesterday.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:08 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Let me make this clear SAF is the best manager ever IMO. There are so many games where I say, "what the hell is he doing" and 100% of the time he is spot on (except for not starting Nani in the CL final).

That being said, him not starting Rooney, Nani and Hernandez was loose and overconfident. IMO, they win that game pretty easily by starting them.

They cannot play w/o Rooney, he is there Messi but they don't have the luxury of having Barca's team around him so when he's absent they really feel it. His form has been the best I've ever seen from him and they need to ride it for as long as he is performing like this.

I said to my friend when the game started that SAF was insulting Pool with that lineup and I really think he thought he would win in the end. Bottom line, SAF lost 2 points for United yesterday.

Bullshit.

The reason they were defensively solid for the fisrt 60 mins was their set up, and picking more crafters and fighters instead of attackers to match out numbers in midfield.
We all saw how many clear cut chances Liverpool created after the so called deadly trio came up.

He started all Berbatov, Rooney, and Nani all in March and he got destroyed. Fair play to him, he learnt his lesson and this time started with 4 centre backs.

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Dnmac, SAF wasn't insulting LFC with that line-up, he knew the only place they have been hurting us at Anfield is through the middle where they used to get through to our defence at will.last season, mix that with the fact we had Smalling and Brown as CB's,the result? 3-1...coupled with other defeats in the previous 2 seasons at Anfield.

He combatted that problem by putting an extra player in the middle- Jones. It's not pretty, but it worked. Had Giggs not moved from the wall, we could have snuck a win...no matter how undeserved that may have been. He got the tactics right.

If anything, that formation he used was a compliment to Liverpool.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:40 pm

I'd say SAF's defensive line-up was a compliment if anything. At best it showed SAF was approaching it as an away leg in Europe. At worst, it showed he was and is afraid of Kenny's new-look side.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Guy's I think your way off here. Man U is just a flat out better team then Pool. There really is no arguing that at this point.

Sure, anything can happen in any game but to think United had a better chance of getting a result without three of there best players in the line up with one on current form being top 3 in the world is just insane.

You guys are either giving Pool too much credit or just blindly following SAF which I did admit is usually smart but not in this case. Rooney has to play that whole game the same goes for Hernandez. There's a reason the first half was one of the worst displays of football I've ever seen in my life.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Dnmac, SAF wasn't insulting LFC with that line-up, he knew the only place they have been hurting us at Anfield is through the middle where they used to get through to our defence at will.last season, mix that with the fact we had Smalling and Brown as CB's,the result? 3-1...coupled with other defeats in the previous 2 seasons at Anfield.

He combatted that problem by putting an extra player in the middle- Jones. It's not pretty, but it worked. Had Giggs not moved from the wall, we could have snuck a win...no matter how undeserved that may have been. He got the tactics right.

If anything, that formation he used was a compliment to Liverpool.

And no, he did not get his tactics right. The side he put out there lost 1-0 to Pool. You can always say if player x didn't do this then they wouldn't have scored. Bottom line is the team he put out lost 1-0 and he had to put in the big guns to get a result. It's funny how Rooney's head was magically batter when United were down 1-0.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Guy's I think your way off here. Man U is just a flat out better team then Pool. There really is no arguing that at this point.

Sure, anything can happen in any game but to think United had a better chance of getting a result without three of there best players in the line up with one on current form being top 3 in the world is just insane.

You guys are either giving Pool too much credit or just blindly following SAF which I did admit is usually smart but not in this case. Rooney has to play that whole game the same goes for Hernandez. There's a reason the first half was one of the worst displays of football I've ever seen in my life.

I sincerely think, Ferguson is more concerned about not losing at Anfield for the 4th time in a row rather than entertaining people watching the game. He didn't care if the first half was boring and shit, as he got what he wanted.

And yea, had he started Rooney, Nani and Chica he would have surely won...after all, those 3 created 5-6 goal scoring opportunities when they came on Rolling Eyes ..no wait. They created nothing except the goal which was a corner.

On the other hand, Liverpool, who had created like 2 or 3 chances max in 70 minutes that Fergie had his 4-5-1 on, created 4 fantastic goal scoring opportunities after the game opened up and Fergie made his 3 subs:

Kuyt's attempt after Downing's cross

Henderson's volley saved by De Gea

Skrtel kicking the ball into the sky from 5 yards out after Rooney denied Suarez' header

Henderson's free header in the end from inside the box.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish Fergie was like you and some other people on red cafe who are now saying we should have played our regular 4-4-2 and have thought, OMG I HAVE NANI, ROONEY, AND CHICHA, LET'S UNLEASH THEM...Screw Jones at DM or Fletcher disciplined..who cares from middle of the park, I have ROONAH !!! ...it would have made such an entertaining game, like it did in March Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Sepi, United were a disaster last March. Perhaps it was entertaining for LFC fans because they won so emphatically.

I don't really care how negatively United set their stalls out last saturday, it stopped us from losing 4 times in a row there. It may have not been a spectacle for the neutrals up until Gerrard scored, but as a United fan, i am very happy with the point. For me, United gained a point and LFC dropped 2.

Job done.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 am

Sepi wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Guy's I think your way off here. Man U is just a flat out better team then Pool. There really is no arguing that at this point.

I sincerely think, Ferguson is more concerned about not losing at Anfield for the 4th time in a row rather than entertaining people watching the game. He didn't care if the first half was boring and shit, as he got what he wanted.

And yea, had he started Rooney, Nani and Chica he would have surely won...after all, those 3 created 5-6 goal scoring opportunities when they came on Rolling Eyes ..no wait. They created nothing except the goal which was a corner.

On the other hand, Liverpool, who had created like 2 or 3 chances max in 70 minutes that Fergie had his 4-5-1 on, created 4 fantastic goal scoring opportunities after the game opened up and Fergie made his 3 subs:

Kuyt's attempt after Downing's cross

Henderson's volley saved by De Gea

Skrtel kicking the ball into the sky from 5 yards out after Rooney denied Suarez' header

Henderson's free header in the end from inside the box.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish Fergie was like you and some other people on red cafe who are now saying we should have played our regular 4-4-2 and have thought, OMG I HAVE NANI, ROONEY, AND CHICHA, LET'S UNLEASH THEM...Screw Jones at DM or Fletcher disciplined..who cares from middle of the park, I have ROONAH !!! ...it would have made such an entertaining game, like it did in March Sad

Dude, again your just wrong. Will you come out and say Pool is better then a full strength United? Again, the team that United played with for almost 70 minutes lost 1-0 and the team with his best players in it won 1-0 in 30 minutes.

Again, I know that if he put the team many wanted to see in from the start he could have lost, I just don't think he would have, not with the form Rooney, Nani and Hernandez have been in. And I will say this again I think SAF was being cocky and thought he could win with the team he put out there. I don't think he went there for a point. I'm not slamming SAF or Pool for that matter but every now and again managers get it wrong, and I think SAF let Pool off the hook in this game. I mean why do you take offense at me saying that United is better then Pool? They are, it's not really an argument. I think SAF respected Pool a little too much, and last years results really have nothing to do with this year. IMO United are a much better team this year and the same goes for Pool, Chelsea, and City.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 am

Of course United are better than pool. But United were also better than Pool in the last 3 games they had lost at Anfield, it doesn't mean a thing.

If the game was decided on playing staff, why do we even bother with managers and tactics....I am wondering why Levante is joint top or Newcastle are flying.

If you were Fergie, may I ask why line up you would have started ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:36 am

Sepi wrote:Of course United are better than pool. But United were also better than Pool in the last 3 games they had lost at Anfield, it doesn't mean a thing.

If the game was decided on playing staff, why do we even bother with managers and tactics....I am wondering why Levante is joint top or Newcastle are flying.

I will put it to you like this. If I were Fergie and Rooney was fully fit he would start every game for me similar to Messi and Ronaldo because that's the type of player I think he is. Can you fathom Pep or Mou sitting either of the two in one of your biggest rivalry games. And BTW the stunt dropped him below his "noisy neighbors".
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ever91 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Nishank wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:Liverpool v Man United - Page 10 Downing2qun9

Huh?

What is your purpose?

That dive made my day. What's really funny is that Kenny is seen in post-match interviews saying that referees are unfair with Liverpool. Don't know about you guys but any manager with a decent reputation would have the decency of warning their players for committing such unfair play and/or cheating.

Liverpool's game plan this year seems to be dive and pray and this has started since Suarez joined them. I normally watch Serie A but I do sometimes watch these kind of 'big' games in the EPL since they're usually fun to watch. But I was surprised to see Liverpool fall to such low standards which is making the EPL look bad.
ever91
ever91
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Sepi wrote:Of course United are better than pool. But United were also better than Pool in the last 3 games they had lost at Anfield, it doesn't mean a thing.

I will put it to you like this. If I were Fergie and Rooney was fully fit he would start every game for me similar to Messi and Ronaldo because that's the type of player I think he is. Can you fathom Pep or Mou sitting either of the two in one of your biggest rivalry games. And BTW the stunt dropped him below his "noisy neighbors".

No he wouldnt start if there is a decent chance of him losing his head and getting suspended for 3 more matches.Thats why u are not Fergie.

The same reason why Rooney didnt start at Everton last year too.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:29 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

No he wouldnt start if there is a decent chance of him losing his head and getting suspended for 3 more matches.Thats why u are not Fergie.

That is so stupid. So Rooney will only lose his head if there tied or ahead, right? Like I said before, Rooneys "head Issues" got a lot better once they were behind didn't they. If he's not good to go then sit him and don't play him. Here's another little fact, Rooney could lose his head in any game against any opponent, it was just a bad decision by SAF, he doesn't make bad decisions very often but IMO this time he did and it cost him 2 points.

I mean has Rooney ever even gotten sent off against Liverpool? The bookies put it 20/1 for him to get a red card, say what you want about bookies but there usually right on the money as generally there the ones who win in betting. So according to them there was about a 5% chance of him getting sent off. Also, Everton is not Liverpool, United can beat Everton w/o Rooney I don't see the two events having any relevance to each other.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

That is so stupid. So Rooney will only lose his head if there tied or ahead, right? Like I said before, Rooneys "head Issues" got a lot better once they were behind didn't they. If he's not good to go then sit him and don't play him. Here's another little fact, Rooney could lose his head in any game against any opponent, it was just a bad decision by SAF, he doesn't make bad decisions very often but IMO this time he did and it cost him 2 points.

I mean has Rooney ever even gotten sent off against Liverpool? The bookies put it 20/1 for him to get a red card, say what you want about bookies but there usually right on the money as generally there the ones who win in betting. So according to them there was about a 5% chance of him getting sent off. Also, Everton is not Liverpool, United can beat Everton w/o Rooney I don't see the two events having any relevance to each other.

How ignorant :facepalm: Has Rooney ever got sent off when he had personal issues? Yes.Is Rooney playing against the that hates him most ? Yes.U are just too much in denial to see facts.

Lol at using bookies as an agrument.You telling me Bookies know more about Rooney's mental state before that game than Fergie? Seriously it not even laughable :facepalm:

Everton and Liverpool events are relevent because he is a scouser.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next