xabi
izzy
Divine Intervention
Raptorgunner
RED
50 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Which team is gonna come out victorious?

Liverpool v Man United - Page 11 Vote_lcap45%Liverpool v Man United - Page 11 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 23 ]
Liverpool v Man United - Page 11 Vote_lcap39%Liverpool v Man United - Page 11 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 20 ]
Liverpool v Man United - Page 11 Vote_lcap16%Liverpool v Man United - Page 11 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

Liverpool v Man United - Page 11 Empty Re: Liverpool v Man United

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Sepi wrote:Of course United are better than pool. But United were also better than Pool in the last 3 games they had lost at Anfield, it doesn't mean a thing.

If the game was decided on playing staff, why do we even bother with managers and tactics....I am wondering why Levante is joint top or Newcastle are flying.

If you were Fergie, may I ask why line up you would have started ?

I will put it to you like this. If I were Fergie and Rooney was fully fit he would start every game for me similar to Messi and Ronaldo because that's the type of player I think he is. Can you fathom Pep or Mou sitting either of the two in one of your biggest rivalry games. And BTW the stunt dropped him below his "noisy neighbors".

No he wouldnt start if there is a decent chance of him losing his head and getting suspended for 3 more matches.Thats why u are not Fergie.

The same reason why Rooney didnt start at Everton last year too.

That is so stupid. So Rooney will only lose his head if there tied or ahead, right? Like I said before, Rooneys "head Issues" got a lot better once they were behind didn't they. If he's not good to go then sit him and don't play him. Here's another little fact, Rooney could lose his head in any game against any opponent, it was just a bad decision by SAF, he doesn't make bad decisions very often but IMO this time he did and it cost him 2 points.

I mean has Rooney ever even gotten sent off against Liverpool? The bookies put it 20/1 for him to get a red card, say what you want about bookies but there usually right on the money as generally there the ones who win in betting. So according to them there was about a 5% chance of him getting sent off. Also, Everton is not Liverpool, United can beat Everton w/o Rooney I don't see the two events having any relevance to each other.

How ignorant :facepalm: Has Rooney ever got sent off when he had personal issues? Yes.Is Rooney playing against the that hates him most ? Yes.U are just too much in denial to see facts.

Lol at using bookies as an agrument.You telling me Bookies know more about Rooney's mental state before that game than Fergie? Seriously it not even laughable :facepalm:

Everton and Liverpool events are relevent because he is a scouser.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 pm

OK so it's such a problem that he's a scouser since he has never before in the history of the EPL been sent off against Pool.

And yes, Bookies are the most neutral people on earth when it come to sports. This is an undeniable fact. Again if he thought it was such an issue why did he play him? DUH, because he didn't want to lose.

Can you tell me what I am in denial about? Since I could care less and am not a fan of either team?

Your being dumb enough to claim it was a great move by SAF to sit Rooney because he just couldn't help himself from getting thrown out of the game even though he played in this same game and didn't get thrown out and never has against "the team that hates him the most".
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 am

dnmac4 wrote:OK so it's such a problem that he's a scouser since he has never before in the history of the EPL been sent off against Pool.

And yes, Bookies are the most neutral people on earth when it come to sports. This is an undeniable fact. Again if he thought it was such an issue why did he play him? DUH, because he didn't want to lose.

Can you tell me what I am in denial about? Since I could care less and am not a fan of either team?

Your being dumb enough to claim it was a great move by SAF to sit Rooney because he just couldn't help himself from getting thrown out of the game even though he played in this same game and didn't get thrown out and never has against "the team that hates him the most".

Yea just carry on being dumb as usual.

Yea every time Rooney played us before he had personal issues hasnt he?

Yea Bookies know more about the mental state of Rooney than Fergie.Dont they?

Yea just carry on being dumb and being ignorant.Not even bothered to debate if u cant see the simple facts.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 am

ever91 wrote:

That dive made my day. What's really funny is that Kenny is seen in post-match interviews saying that referees are unfair with Liverpool. Don't know about you guys but any manager with a decent reputation would have the decency of warning their players for committing such unfair play and/or cheating.

Liverpool's game plan this year seems to be dive and pray and this has started since Suarez joined them. I normally watch Serie A but I do sometimes watch these kind of 'big' games in the EPL since they're usually fun to watch. But I was surprised to see Liverpool fall to such low standards which is making the EPL look bad.

Umm lol .. Downing incident was a dive and Suarez usually goes down easily as you say ..BUT Tell me one other moment this season that our players have dived without contact.. Without CONTACT.

Just tell me one incident when Suarez has dived without contact.

Btw really glad you watched your first lfc game this season Smile
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 am

Nishank wrote:
ever91 wrote:

That dive made my day. What's really funny is that Kenny is seen in post-match interviews saying that referees are unfair with Liverpool. Don't know about you guys but any manager with a decent reputation would have the decency of warning their players for committing such unfair play and/or cheating.

Liverpool's game plan this year seems to be dive and pray and this has started since Suarez joined them. I normally watch Serie A but I do sometimes watch these kind of 'big' games in the EPL since they're usually fun to watch. But I was surprised to see Liverpool fall to such low standards which is making the EPL look bad.

Umm lol .. Downing incident was a dive and Suarez usually goes down easily as you say ..BUT Tell me one other moment this season that our players have dived without contact.. Without CONTACT.

Just tell me one incident when Suarez has dived without contact.

Btw really glad you watched your first lfc game this season Smile

What the kid says
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:20 am

RuthlesGangstaDef:villin wrote:

What the kid says

That's not a dive, Knight tripped him with his hand. Can't see it from that angle, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ever91 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:48 am

I can't seem to be able to embed any videos or post images since I'm new to the forum so I can't post any examples. As seen in his time at Ajax, Suarez has had many different scenarios where one would start to hate him. Biting an opponent, touching his chest makes him scream with agony while holding his head and many many more.

I'm starting to get a bit nervy about his antics which are clearly influencing his team mates overall game plan. Players like these make such a good sport like football less fun, competitive and also for us supporters/fans, less entertaining.

For any of you that may think that I'm posting this to put a bad impression or hate towards the EPL, you're very mistaken. You all remember Gilardino's dive at his time with AC Milan, Busquets with his dive on Pepe that might have affected the result of a Champions League trophy and also Busquets dive against Inter in the 2009/2010 campaign which fooled the referee into sending off Thiago Motta. All I'm saying is that football would be a better sport without these cheats and that all authorities that are responsible for football leagues should be more harsh against these players.
ever91
ever91
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:OK so it's such a problem that he's a scouser since he has never before in the history of the EPL been sent off against Pool.

Yea just carry on being dumb and being ignorant.Not even bothered to debate if u cant see the simple facts.

Wow you are thick. What facts? All the facts support what I'm saying.

1) He played in the game he supposedly couldn't control himself in and didn't get thrown out.
2) When SAF realized he needed a better team on the pitch and was behind he forgot all about Rooney's "Issues"
3) They lost 1-0 with out Rooney and company and won 1-0 with Rooney and company on the field.
4) He has never in the history of his life been thrown out of a game with Liverpool.
5)SAF obviously cared more about not losing then Rooney's head issues so if thats the case he should have either not played him or started him, there is really no middle ground at all.

Now please let's see what facts you think you have. I don't even know what yore arguing to be honest except maybe that SAF is never wrong or Rooney is a snarling monster that when let out of his cage he is not responsible nor can he control any of his actions so it's better to keep him in his cage then unleash his rage on Liverpool which SAF did anyways.

You sir, have an extremely low IQ.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

why are you still bickering

let it go
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:why are you still bickering

let it go

No offense, but why do you care? This is a board for people to "bicker" about football. Again, no offense but what we are doing is kind of the whole point of this whole thing.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:10 pm

if that was the case, post classico would never end,

i am by no means telling you to stp but just giving you some advice, by the time youve reached page 35 you might find yourself back at square one without realising it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

1) He played in the game he supposedly couldn't control himself in and didn't get thrown out.
2) When SAF realized he needed a better team on the pitch and was behind he forgot all about Rooney's "Issues"
3) They lost 1-0 with out Rooney and company and won 1-0 with Rooney and company on the field.
4) He has never in the history of his life been thrown out of a game with Liverpool.
5)SAF obviously cared more about not losing then Rooney's head issues so if thats the case he should have either not played him or started him, there is really no middle ground at all.

Now please let's see what facts you think you have. I don't even know what yore arguing to be honest except maybe that SAF is never wrong or Rooney is a snarling monster that when let out of his cage he is not responsible nor can he control any of his actions so it's better to keep him in his cage then unleash his rage on Liverpool which SAF did anyways.

Since your reading capabilities seem so poor i will repeat the questions again so u may try to answer:

1.When was the last time Rooney went into a match with Personal problems?

2.Do u think Bookies have more knowledge about Rooney's mental state than ferguson?

If u cant answer this u are just dumb or cant read or is denial.In either of these cases i aint interested in answering u.

I u know the answer i am pretty sure u can understand why Rooney was left out.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:why are you still bickering

let it go

Says the Madrid fan :lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 pm

rooney played the entire world cup and first half of last season with personal problems that were 100x worse than this..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

cyberman wrote:rooney played the entire world cup and first half of last season with personal problems that were 100x worse than this..

Thank you.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Since your reading capabilities seem so poor i will repeat the questions again so u may try to answer:

1.When was the last time Rooney went into a match with Personal problems?

2.Do u think Bookies have more knowledge about Rooney's mental state than ferguson?

If u cant answer this u are just dumb or cant read or is denial.In either of these cases i aint interested in answering u.

I u know the answer i am pretty sure u can understand why Rooney was left out.

OK, here are some answers to your questions.

1) Cyber pretty much answered this but almost all of last year he had personal issues with his wife and the cheating thing plus I believe he had the whole contract saga but that may have been previous to last year I'm not really sure as I'm not a Man U fan. Hplayed against Liverpool and din't get thrown out.

2) Bookies jobs are to know what's going on. When it comes to sports it's a proven fact they know more then you or I or else we'd be professional gamblers and wouldn't need to work. There's a reason they can build massive hotels in the middles of the desert. No they don't know more about Rooney then SAF but SAF PLAYED ROONEY in the game. So what the hell are you even saying? SAF thought it was OK to play him or he wouldn't have. Sometimes being too close to a situation isn't the best thing in the world, it has a huge affect on your decision making and clearly IMO SAF over thought this whole thing and in the end cared more about winning then what ever her percieved to be wrong with Rooney as again HE PLAYED IN THE GAME and didn't get thrown out.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11