guest7
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
Sniper__90
EarlyPrototype
35 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
It may have started with Ajax and Barca, but now it is Spanish. I've spent a lot of time watching youth futbol in past couple of years ( we have several young (ages 7-9) players in our family) and they are playing and teaching this style (and more importantly the skills and knowledge to play this style) throughout Spain.

As I said earlier,I have a different point of view than most in this forum. I don't have the same bias (hate) towards Barcelona as most here seem to. I'm typical spanish and our priorities are always 1. Spain, 2. either Mardid or Barca (everyone in Spain supports one or the other) and 3. the local team.

The debate about Tiki taka is a long one I wont go into now. I dont hate it only because it is inherently cule, but because it is just so plain boring and useless as a style unless you have the likes of Messi to provide the inspiration in attack. Ever heard that Barca without Messi would be like Spain, dominating and grinding wins, but toothless?

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 pm

I'd rather had Sarabia than Kaka as backup for AM but oh well...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 pm

babun1024 wrote:I'd rather had Sarabia than Kaka as backup for AM but oh well...

Exactly.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm

He shall not be forgotten!!! No To Neymar, Sí a Sarabia!!!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:10 am

Why not both?

I mean they've played together as kids for a little bit Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 am

Sarabia is our version of Gotze.

Now dont go kill your neighbor because you are mad at what i said, in terms of playing style, They are alike. Now it's up to Pablo to raise up his game. eco smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:35 am

Yeah the talent is there now he has to show heart and balls to prove that he is the real deal.

I personally think he is.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:44 am

He's still getting used to playing in the first division, bright year ahead of him Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:59 am

I have no complaints with our direction over Sarabia right now. We loaned him out to a solid club where he will get valuable playing time. Give him time and let's be patient. Hopefully he'll grow and gain valuable experience. It's all a process.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:19 am

The Jewel of Spain : Pablo Sarabia - Page 4 122365hp2

The Jewel of Espana.

Right here.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 am

thats jewel of basque country hmm

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:16 am

Adit wrote:thats jewel of basque country hmm

haha then Sarabia is the jewel of Castilla. Smile

Point is, their potential is around the same, but Munian has done more and at a younger age.

Though Sarabia is one of my favorite youngsters.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 am

I like Munian too... only problem with him is that his stature is too Barca-like. I enjoy the midget jokes towards Barca. Can't really do it if we start recruiting our own vertically-challenged players lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:32 pm

People have to remember Sarabia has just gone from the 3rd division in Spain to starting for a team in the first division in only his second match there

That is just beyond crazy and should show how much talent he actually has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:14 pm

I think he will definitely better than Granero in future.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:14 pm

He's very much the next David Silva...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Adit wrote:I think he will definitely better than Granero in future.
Don't compare him to Granero..

no idea what the guy is still doing in the club smh...
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:33 pm

More of the next mata.

agree with Antidna, lol granero is useless.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Adit wrote:I think he will definitely better than Granero in future.

I'm much better than Granero :coffee:
Santos' president said that he won't sell Neymar to neither Barça or Real :bow: and i can say Who's the fu** is this lad !! we're really fuc**ng up our brand with this story.
In the weekend he said he gave Neymar th Ok to leave for 55M€ :facepalm: , yesterday he denied and today Neymar said he won't leave. He's not Pele as i know :brickwall:

I don't want to see another Mata's case, we have three jewelry (Sarabia, Mata and Canales) and we HAVE NOT to waste them.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Watch what Hazard did last weekend. It has all the goal highlights... but check out the two Hazard put in. Sarabia can't even hold his jock talent-wise tbh.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/lille-etienne-15391391/

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Tremendous performance from Hazard. Btw Getafe can give a whole chance to Sarabia to show his talent and skills, i'm sure he doesn't envy Hazard anything.

Ps: Just played only 2 games in first division eco smile
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Am I gonna have to start a "Hard Luck to Hazard Movement"?
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Come on guys... i like Sarabia a lot. But he's not even in the same league as Hazard. Not even close.... and Hazard is 20 while Sarabia is 19. So age is not even a consideration here.

Hazard would walk in today and kick Di Maria to the curb. Sarabia would just try to make the team at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Talent wise you never know, Sarabia can develop to his level at a muxh later age and make up for that gap in the blink of an eye. Are we not going to rate him because Hazard did it first? Hazard has been playing footy in ligue 1 for like 3-4 years, Sarabia just started playing in La Liga, and he might not become as talented of a dribbler, but he has a vision and a talent for Passing Hazard cant touch himself. Different skills, Different talent, but they can play at the same level in a few years.

We do it all the time actually, rate and compare newcomers to current star, and disregard some youth because another one is way better. Two years ago Mata wasnt this good, but now it doesnt matter, he is getting there. Sarabia can take time to develop but when he turns classy, we will ackwoledge him and mock some youngster who blew up early and stagnated

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

He was meh,but expected for a debut.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next