Superstone Mariomintsch
giovanni_milan
BiasedMilanFan3
dostoevsky
JuvenelCuore
KR10
12 posters

Go down

Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan Empty Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan

Post by KR10 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:41 am

I think this is good news for Milan... He will more likely spend big on Milan now... Anyone have any news on the matter?

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan Empty Re: Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 am

He will not be able to influence the courts anymore nor steal tax money for transfers so it will definitely be better for the game as a whole. Was getting a little tired of his antics, like when he illegally went to speak to Alessandro Del Piero last season after the Juventus-AC Milano clash. :coffee:

But on a side-note, he will probably have more time for the club, but who knows...only time will tell. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan Empty Re: Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:04 am

Berlusconi will likely be cautious until he's ensured that his family's interests are secure, however in the short term he'll probably hope that there will be too many distractions to drag him through the courts initially. In any case, what will be most important is not capital that he personally invests but how he manages to steer the club through the regulations of Financial Fair Play. We can't simply begin to inject massive amounts of capital.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:08 am

Oi JNC,
Can you link me that report about Silvio stealing tax for AC Milan?
Cheers
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:12 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Oi JNC,
Can you link me that report about Silvio stealing tax for AC Milan?
Cheers

When I find it...it has been a while since I read it. Though, his tax fraud trial was highly publicized. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:25 am

FFP is gonna make the top clubs even better because they earn more... Real/Barca/Utd are gonna be unstoppable

have the regulations kicked in already? because if not it would make sense to splurge on players now before it does.

Or we could use the money to buy the San Siro outright

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 am

It comes into effect in the approaching summer.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 am

KR10 wrote:FFP is gonna make the top clubs even better because they earn more... Real/Barca/Utd are gonna be unstoppable

have the regulations kicked in already? because if not it would make sense to splurge on players now before it does.

Or we could use the money to buy the San Siro outright

You realize FFP is not as simple as "buy now before it hits," right ? Teams like Manchester City are going to be destroyed due to their huge wages, overpopulated squad, and transfer bill. :coffee:

And FFP comes in January, if I remember. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 am

Teams like Manchester City will simply get around them, the regulations are generally not going to be effective. Huge sponsorship deals from companies owned by the Sheikh's friends will keep City going without violating FFP. FIFA meanwhile are unlikely to put their foot down.

I'm simply concerned with how we're going to get around them.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:23 am

it'll be very interesting to see if berlusconi can spend more time with our squad now that he doesnt have other obligations. i hope he'll splurge at some point, or maybe get us lucrative sponsorship deal
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:25 am

dostoevsky wrote:Teams like Manchester City will simply get around them, the regulations are generally not going to be effective. Huge sponsorship deals from companies owned by the Sheikh's friends will keep City going without violating FFP. FIFA meanwhile are unlikely to put their foot down.

Mr. dos, does FFP have any potential to give effect on lowering the huge gap of dominance from the giants toward the underdogs and midgets then?
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 am

The difference between the underdogs and midgets is generally emphasised by poor management at mid-table sides, so its potential is contingent upon individual clubs taking the responsiblity to reform their own internal systems before anything such as FFP can have a lasting, positive effect.

With a strict enforcement of the rules, the current status quo would serve to strengthen clubs such as United and Madrid who have impressive revenues, however it is important to note that FFP is only relevant to those clubs competing in European competition. The immediate effects on smaller clubs is unlikely to be noticed, however it will make it impossible to grow without a very brave and clear plan and it will hurt bigger clubs who make unwise decisions.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:He will not be able to influence the courts anymore nor steal tax money for transfers so it will definitely be better for the game as a whole. Was getting a little tired of his antics, like when he illegally went to speak to Alessandro Del Piero last season after the Juventus-AC Milano clash. Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan 2859867778

But on a side-note, he will probably have more time for the club, but who knows...only time will tell. Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan 2859867778

Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan Qm

Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan Qm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 am

This can only be a good thing.

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 am

I dont see it happening, but if it happens it might be the best news we ever get, I miss his precense on the stands, and his rants with Galliani while watching games together Berlusconi stepping down as Italian PM- impact on Milan 2276801876 , we will get back to the old good days of his controversial announcements. banana

As for FFP it is the weakest regulation I have ever heard of, many loop holes in it, one example is donations, the other is constantly increasing shares, I know it will lower the value of share but since its a private company who cares.

In other words, you and your family own a company that has 2 Million shares worth of 2 Million USD which means each share is equivalent to 1 USD, in the board of directors meeting you announced a profit of 2 Million USD but agreed on not distributing the profit instead you all agreed on doubling the shares and now you have 4 million shares worth of 4 million USD, and you have declared a 2 million profit. Now on paper you company is worth 4 million and has 4 million shares but actually it has 4 million shares worth of 2 million USD. Since it is a fmily company you dont care how many shares it has all you care about is the total value of the shares.

What have you accomplished by this?

so many things if anyone is interested I can post some benifits for this.

One more way to go through the FFP is getting donations, no law stops you from getting donations from fans.

One more way is GIVING donations, you can declare a profit that is given as donations I am not talking about cash donations here, shirts donation they cost Milan for example $10 if you buy it directly from ADIDAS and in bulk, there sales value is $100, so if you donate 5000 shirts you have spent on them 50,000 USD, once you donate them you declare the sales value which is 500,000 USD. You can also donate tickets to orphans empty seats can be donated if you donate 5000 seats every home game you are donating roughly 250,000 USD every home game. By the end of the year those can be added to your profit sheet.

So many other ways can be used.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Cannot see what happening ? It has already been decided. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Time to make some damage again, we need a leader...
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:49 pm

he will most likely find another way to get back to politics and become a prime minister again or propably get his son or daughter to be become one...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am

dostoevsky wrote:Teams like Manchester City will simply get around them, the regulations are generally not going to be effective. Huge sponsorship deals from companies owned by the Sheikh's friends will keep City going without violating FFP. FIFA meanwhile are unlikely to put their foot down.

yeah very good point,

actually berlusconi can also able to do exactly that, i mean find huge sponsrship deals, owned by his friends... but unfortunately, as we all know from rumours or paper talks that russian friends of his, are not interested in sponsorship, but wwant some of the stake of the club, which berlusconi is unwilling to give away, as we know berlusconi likes authority..

i have no idea how it will turn out, that berlusconi after leaving PM post of italy, wil focus more on ACMILAN... more like he is going to put his whole attention on bunga bunga and candy asses...

atm berlusconi is surrounded by such a negativity both personal, political and economical, i always fear it will also have negative impact on our club.

we can only hope that all the success berlusconi brought to ACMILAN, we wont go destroy it in near future, because like someone pointed out, he will be most concerned with his empire more than the club, because atm Italy is going through such a havoc with economy.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 pm

To be honest, I can't see a whole lot going for us when Silvio steps down as PM. Many of his big signings were used to influence the public (i.e Ibra. When Milan sold Kaka, he lost confidence from the public). So if he steps down, I can't see many reasons as to why he would spend. Especially when his media company is financially running dry.

I think if we want to see some big signings, we need to sell a percentage to Fly Emirates or some oil company.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:17 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:To be honest, I can't see a whole lot going for us when Silvio steps down as PM. Many of his big signings were used to influence the public (i.e Ibra. When Milan sold Kaka, he lost confidence from the public). So if he steps down, I can't see many reasons as to why he would spend. Especially when his media company is financially running dry.

I think if we want to see some big signings, we need to sell a percentage to Fly Emirates or some oil company.
Every man needs a hobby/project, but i expect Barbera to take on more responsibilities in the future.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down