Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan

4 posters

Go down

Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan Empty Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan

Post by DRK Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

MILAN, Italy -- Former Italy prime minister Silvio Berlusconi says he will return to his role as president of AC Milan.

Berlusconi resigned as premier this month amid Italy's economic turmoil. He stepped down from the helm of the Serie A giant when he started his third term as prime minister in 2008.

Berlusconi said Tuesday he will be back as Milan president "very soon" and added "I'm the president who has won the most titles in football."

Berlusconi bought Milan in 1986 and the club won 28 trophies during his reign, including eight league titles and five European Cups.

Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan Silvio-berlusconi_thumb2

Welcome Back Silvio
Edit: I can't remember if there was a thread about this or not but anyway
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan Empty Berlusconi

Post by Tigole Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Good, as some of the signings as of lately have been terrible. We can't expect to compete with the best by getting average quality players. Milan needs to make great signings, and hopefully Berlusconi will lead us back on track to glory.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan Empty Re: Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Its unlikely but I think we would all like to see Berlusconi somewhat revive his ambition for signing some of the biggest players in the world
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan Empty Re: Berlusconi is coming back "very soon" as President of Milan

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

It's a political move to garner more support, but I suppose you guys should be pretty excited about that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 pm

If his entire motive is to become president of Milan again, sign a few big names and get back into politics...

I am COMPLETELY fine with that
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down