Bellabong
Albiceleste
FilipeFerreira
24 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

League of Legends - Page 7 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by Bellabong Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:06 am

OGN is now free! This also means all the OGN Vods are free, I'll post some links to some games I recommend watching, aka Korean games of the year in HD for free!

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet/b/558691545 - Samsung Blue vs. KT Arrows

This series is probably the best of the year and game 4 is probably game of the year as well and a highly recommended watch!

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 am

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Holy S***

http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/dj-sona/
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:47 pm

100% game of the year:

Context:

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/652956514?t=27m00s

Last edited by Phritz on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:21 am

thanks for that video Phritz , will watch . 1 hour and 20 minutes , really? lol

also , legitimately curious to find out if Juveman ever improved his league hmm

judging from his absence in this thread , it's either all he does or he literally never played a game in months .

lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:51 am

I improved mine though not sure if going from Bronze to Silver is called improvement or just a side way movement.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:39 am

Of course it's an improvement. Ultimately however, it's mostly a positive achievement about yourself , a sense of accomplishment if you will , rather your team's quality getting better , or you(anyone) actually getting significantly better..

Bronze 2-1 is the same thing as Silver 5 , and depending on your luck , even higher. Many players get to advance to Silver but are still Bronze players to the core. 25% of Silver got carried buy a high elo friend , another 25% got there because mechanics and just that ( those stay Silver forever i believe , these are the ones who think they should be plat because skillz , no further knowledge-improvement needed , got stuck with noobs e.t.c) and the rest legitimately are worthy of that lvl , trying to get better. In the end ,

you can get the bronze out of Bronze , but not the Bronze out of the player Laughing

I've not really played ranked so much , (except some team ranked , much harder than solo q) , i just played the provisionals last season to see where i am going to be placed . I did 3-7 and i was placed in Bronze 1. Won a game and got like 31-41 LP or something , lol . I didn't even play with Bronze players , literally everyone except me were Silver 1-2.

In normals i play with high silver and golds now. Even plats and a few diamonds when i get streaks of wins beyond 6.

Point being , it is an improvement , but more on a personal note . Real improvement is getting to gold 1 / plat and higher. When i play against high gold and plat players , they remind me i still have a lot to improve yet.

Fun fact : i once played against a challenger in a normal . Dat 23 kills Aatrox at 20m Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue May 19, 2015 1:30 am

DIAMOND FIVES BBY YEAH

League of Legends - Page 7 1723fb5554896c90cf7e7d019f6307ec
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 19, 2015 6:57 pm

and i was happy winning 5 out of 5 of my SoloQ provisionals so far Laughing

that Diamond in team ranked , wow , congrats man . That is one hell of an achievement ffs Proud

my goal this season is to become a Gold player (at best Gold V). Statisticaly i am , more or less , but from statistically to actually get into Gold , it's a whole different scenario. I am quite confident in my ability to climb out of silver tbh , but untill i get there , i can't really say anything. If normals and the current 5 rankeds are any indication however , silver players i can handle , from V to I .

5 matches remaining . I hope to make at least Silver 2 and then try to climb up . Wonder what will happen if i win all 10 doe?? I should have played much more ranked last season ffs , i regret it so much now. I got to Bronze 1 and played only 1 game , winning 15-3-6 and getting 30+ LP. I would be out of bronze in one evening ffs and wouldn't have to worry about getting at least silver this season. oh well
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 am

Man I need to get back into league, im still not a lvl 30 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed May 20, 2015 3:48 am

What is the meta like right now? Idk what champion to try right now
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 pm

u wot m8 , still not lvl 30 Laughing

The meta is focused on tanks and mostly extended teamfights . The jungle item cinderhulk dominates the jungle and many top lane tanks use it to their advantage as well . In general lines , overall team tankyness frequently takes place in many competitive games , from pro play to soloq , normals e.t.c

Assassins are not in a good spot right now ; many of them are decent , a few are OP even , but the meta is a hard place for them right now. Le Blanc and Zed still see play and have a huge ban rate , but even a fed zed can find himself lacking into mid-late game if the tanks are worth their salt at all . Also #RIP Akali .

Mages , in particular the ones who specialize in outputting huge DPS in extended teamfights (and have good wave clear) , are usually the meta mid pick that's being used. Cassiopeia and Azir are pretty good examples of this .

Tanks trully rule the scene these days , not much to say here. Try killing a 6 item Sion with thornmail and 4k+ HP , who can magically 100-0 a squishy too . "have fun adc-assassins"

Supports i've seen mostly tank supports , but if we are taking into account all ranks of play , then supports aren't necessarily dependant on the meta , you can see almost any support be valuable in the game , bar a few exceptions such as Zilean , who is basically oblitared in this meta.

Fighters Not their meta for sure. What they used to do , a tank can do now. You a riven trying to get in their backline??? Good luck trying to get past their frontline . You a Jax trying to get fed on lane ?? good luck against Maokai-Hecarim-Gnar-Sion-Mundo-Shyvana . In truth , they can still be usefull for sure , but it really depends on the match up.
If there are no tanks or just 1 tank in a game , sure , most bruisers will work. 2 tanks top-jungle and a tank support like Nautilus? if the enemy is worth their salt , things will be very difficult for said fighter.

I suggest playing Hecarim - Gnar - Rumble top lane ,
Cassiopeia - Vlad - Azir mid lane
and Sejuani - Graggas - Rek Sai in the jungle .

All great picks right now , too great really . Well , some picks like Azir and Rumble are going to be a very tough ride if you are new to them , but thankfully there are other way more comfortable and easier champs to count on . Adc you can still play pretty much play anything you want at your level tbh. I'd avoid Miss Fortune , other than that , yeah even Ashe is OP right now.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Gratz Phritz Smile

I haven't played ranked in over a year, i'm still silver Laughing. I used to play ranked 5's religiously, however with uni and personal stuff. I just run a few games of Aram between classes and whatnot. However, i do follow the pro scene in my spare time.

Agreed with Dante, the tank meta is insane now. Even high sustained damage champs like Cassi go RoA, Rylai, etc. Practically everyone i play against in Aram runs a tanky build lol. Really hope Rito changes things, everyone is complaining about the lack of variety in the jungle, and i agree. Hopefully they do something.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 20, 2015 2:39 pm

everyone was complaining about jungle variety before the tank meta. All one used to see was Lee Sin , Jarvan , Vi and Elise . Rito commences project : tank = all you see is Sejuani - Graggas - Rek Sai - Nunu e.t.c

There's no variety , there was no variety and there won't be true variety , imho . If they want variety in the jungle , oh well . They will have to buff champs like Elise and Lee Sin and many bruisers in general and ALSO keep the cinderhulk strong. If they do that , in a meta where fighters AND tanks just rekt >>> RIP adc , mages and assassins , which is what makes the game exciting . (You got to include the pro scene here and they will never actively hurt that)

I also can't stand the tank meta , but tbh , you either love it or hate it , there's no middle ground. Many tank players hated past metas cause nothing favored them. These players don't want this meta to ever end. I personally play mages and assassin's , with some niche ADC picks in Draven and Lucian and my Challenjour Lee Song / Shaco when i jungel my way to defeat. So i don't really like the current meta , i don't even have a tank to play with. I have like Alistar who is a support and that's it. Literally 0 tanks , fk the meta and fk cinderhulk , #rebel confirmed.

My mages are all pretty sweet though , so i have that going for me , which is nice . Which were/are your champs ES ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 20, 2015 3:03 pm

Well, when i used to play Ranked 5, i used to pick a lot of bursty assasins/mages. Champs like Fizz and Zed for mid. Top i usually go for mobile bruisers in Lee and Renekton. Jungle i'd pick Lee as well, as his mobility is top notch, if i couldn't get Lee i'd go for J4. For bot i pick Ezreal mainly because of his E (Mobility a recurring theme in my champs Laughing) and Twitch for his roaming potential. Support, i'd go with aggressive supports in Thresh/Leona.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 20, 2015 3:18 pm

dat approval Proud

i like your champs , except ez , never liked the dude . And yes , mobility is great , even though it's pretty much understimated / under rated these days..

still usefull , but especially at mid , it's not the norm anymore. As you can see , mobility isn't valued above other traits anymore and even not so mobile champs can still roam and try escapes and stuff. Like , you even see pro's get 2nd tier boots after 20m these days .. when usually , boots used to be bought right after the first item . now it's just the adc that does that , since he has literally no choice whatsoever. You don't get 2nd tier boots? good luck trying to escape the hecarim coming at you , or the graggas , or that sivir ulting , or ahri zed coming at you .  

I main mid and usually play Lissandra , Zed , Azir , Syndra , Yasuo , Cassiopeia , Ahri and Le Blanc , when i really hate myself. Laughing (i never really learned to play fizz , damnit)

I can play so many champs now in all roles and most of my champs are high skill floor /high skill cap and mechanically challenging , example Draven as adc . But i can't play Le Blanc... sigh

I mean , i can do stuff , but i can't win with le blanc. I am true terror untill lvl3 , and after that is when i begin to fail with her. I have like 4-5 wins and 20 defeats trying to learn le blanc Laughing

Faker senpai will never notice me Sad
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 20, 2015 3:45 pm

I have a deep seated hatred for Le Blanc players Laughing, also there's a special place in hell for Riven players in my book lol

Fizz is easy to main imo, just need some practice, he's the most trollish champion ever. Though, if you miss your rotation, you're basically f*cked Laughing

As for Ezreal, i'm not full confident in him and probably never will be. Mainly because his Q is hit or miss (pun not intended) but i alternated with Twitch just so i can lolgank the oom Ziggs mid or catch the jungler with 25% hp at blue Proud

Ignore Faker, Alex Ich is the main man :coffee:

.....which is why i hate Riven players Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed May 20, 2015 5:54 pm

It's hard. In our promos we had one team full of masters (L), one team with a challenger mid and high diamonds (W) and on average the teams were mid/high diamonds.

Heck even Plat was an achievement (we got there skipping promos LOL) because Gold 1 is where the full diamond teams begin o_O

As for the meta:

In solo queue it's very much still the full tank meta mostly because those games go long enough where that's the most relevant team comp. In 5's however it's whoever can utilize their comp most effectively. Personally I feel that apart from Jungle (And even then Grag/Reksai bans open up the pool) you can pick anything and make it work as long as it has synergy with your team. While Cinderhulk is still a little on the strong side it's the kits of Reksai and Gragas that shut down a lot of potential comps - Gragas is a decent duelist but his engage and disengage power is so strong that he allows you to pick your fights. Reksai is a good duelist but her free TP and tremorsense open up so many strategic options for your team as well as shut down pick comps.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 am

Dante wrote:u wot m8 , still not lvl 30 Laughing

The meta is focused on tanks and mostly extended teamfights . The jungle item cinderhulk dominates the jungle and many top lane tanks use it to their advantage as well . In general lines , overall team tankyness frequently takes place in many competitive games , from pro play to soloq , normals e.t.c

Assassins are not in a good spot right now ; many of them are decent , a few are OP even , but the meta is a hard place for them right now. Le Blanc and Zed still see play and have a huge ban rate , but even a fed zed can find himself lacking into mid-late game if the tanks are worth their salt at all . Also #RIP Akali .

Mages , in particular the ones who specialize in outputting huge DPS in extended teamfights (and have good wave clear) , are usually the meta mid pick that's being used. Cassiopeia and Azir are pretty good examples of this .

Tanks trully rule the scene these days , not much to say here. Try killing a 6 item Sion with thornmail and 4k+ HP , who can magically 100-0 a squishy too . "have fun adc-assassins"

Supports i've seen mostly tank supports , but if we are taking into account all ranks of play , then supports aren't necessarily dependant on the meta , you can see almost any support be valuable in the game , bar a few exceptions such as Zilean , who is basically oblitared in this meta.

Fighters Not their meta for sure. What they used to do , a tank can do now. You a riven trying to get in their backline??? Good luck trying to get past their frontline . You a Jax trying to get fed on lane ?? good luck against Maokai-Hecarim-Gnar-Sion-Mundo-Shyvana . In truth , they can still be usefull for sure , but it really depends on the match up.
If there are no tanks or just 1 tank in a game , sure , most bruisers will work. 2 tanks top-jungle and a tank support like Nautilus? if the enemy is worth their salt , things will be very difficult for said fighter.

I suggest playing Hecarim - Gnar - Rumble top lane ,
Cassiopeia - Vlad - Azir mid lane
and Sejuani - Graggas - Rek Sai in the jungle .

All great picks right now , too great really . Well , some picks like Azir and Rumble are going to be a very tough ride if you are new to them , but thankfully there are other way more comfortable and easier champs to count on . Adc you can still play pretty much play anything you want at your level tbh. I'd avoid Miss Fortune , other than that , yeah even Ashe is OP right now.

Yea i cant believe it either! XD

Thanks for the advice. Cass is in the meta now? I remember I used to be the only Cass player ever back in 2013 lol
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 21, 2015 1:18 am

Phritz wrote:It's hard. In our promos we had one team full of masters (L), one team with a challenger mid and high diamonds (W) and on average the teams were mid/high diamonds.

Heck even Plat was an achievement (we got there skipping promos LOL) because Gold 1 is where the full diamond teams begin o_O

As for the meta:

In solo queue it's very much still the full tank meta mostly because those games go long enough where that's the most relevant team comp. In 5's however it's whoever can utilize their comp most effectively. Personally I feel that apart from Jungle (And even then Grag/Reksai bans open up the pool) you can pick anything and make it work as long as it has synergy with your team. While Cinderhulk is still a little on the strong side it's the kits of Reksai and Gragas that shut down a lot of potential comps - Gragas is a decent duelist but his engage and disengage power is so strong that he allows you to pick your fights. Reksai is a good duelist but her free TP and tremorsense open up so many strategic options for your team as well as shut down pick comps.

Thanks man, im just trying to get back into the game lol
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu May 21, 2015 5:59 am

CJ Entus vs. Anarchy starting.

CJ Entus:

CJ Entus is essentially Azubu/CJ Entus Frost with the former mid(!) laner for CJ Entus Blaze, Ambition in the jungle. Filled with veterans and gods this team was one slightly misplayed clean up of a teamfight they won vs. SKT from a Champions Spring Final and possibly MSI. With Space improving massively and Ambition doing surprisingly well in his switch to jungle CJ Entus fans seem cursed to have their hope restored. But with the upswing in form (prior to that heartbreakingly close loss to SKT they had built up a 7 win streak) there is more than just hope going for this veteran side. If you want to know more I'll gladly elaborate their storied history.

Anarchy:
Literally just 5 guys getting together and playing League of Legends... in Korea's highest division. Having beaten other Amateur team Winners in the promotion tournament they've already started the season with a massive upset over Najin. With no support staff, sponsors, coaches or even a gaming house how will they fare against the old gods?

(Yesterdays results: Anarchy 2:1 Najin e-mfire, Samsung Galaxy 2:0 SBENU Sonicboom)
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat May 23, 2015 12:03 am

So I tell to this friend of mine that he's rated above me (he's gold 1 whereas I'm still silver, a mynd we both play in the EU west server) because he mains Cho'gath and that Cho'Gath is overpowered as *bleep*. So he's like "nah man, every champ under the rights hand can loom good, you need to actually try him before stating bullshit like that"

So we play a game with me as Cho and after odd 20 minutes I was this big, both in terms of score and actual size https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/17/00/48/41/img-2011.jpg

I end the game with 33/3/12 which is a score you would expect in a game vs bots except it was in a ranked against some golds and a couple of silver.
I've had games where I was crazily fed but in none I felt so disruptively and brokenly powerful. I was full AP build with no boots, full stacks ult, full stacks mejai, full stacks rod of ages, zhonya, abyssal scepter, rabadon and luden's echo and I was oneshotting everyone with my QW combo and straight oneshot with the ult. Like everyone was flashing away from me as soon as they saw me and yet I was the tankiest champ in my team, Ezrael's ult would take almost half life or at least 1/3 HP to everyone but basically nothing to me.
I nearly pentad while straight *bleep* 1v5ing

He's just so OP, his Q is not that hard to lend because it's a great range and once you learn the opponent's movement pattern you'll land one and the slow alongside with the knock-up makes it impossible to run away from him or to chase him and you have no other choice but to take the rest of his combo too. The W does a lot of damage if you max it, which I've been told is what you should max, and it cripples so much the mages and assassins you face. The R OMFG, once you hit lvl 6 you have that oneshot potential that puts you ahead in every lane even if you were sucking hard pre lvl 6. I even stole a *bleep* baron with it because it does way more damage than a jungler's smite, and the fact that he becomes tankier every time he uses it. Man.

So I played some others matches with it and I always got fed in lane and ran riot in teamfights. Even the losses I had with him I was 10 kills more than deaths and my teammates 10 deaths more than kills. The only time I struggled was when I had to play top had against a Shyvana and she would always move so fast with the w making it impossible to land a knock-up and even if I did she would neglect the MS reduction with her MS boost. The R dealt lot of damage but nowhere near oneshot and even if I silenced her, she'd just AA the shit out of me and outrading. So maybe he's not suited for the top lane but in mid, oh god, he's brutal.

I honestly think he should be nerfed, he can't deal so much amount of damage while being so tanky and providing so much CC, two AoE CC with huge range, that's too much. Remove his tankiness or his damage or his CC, he just can't have all 3.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 23, 2015 12:17 am

Any champ can be formidable in the right hands, Cho is a late game champ. His end game is pretty strong like you witnessed in your game. However, he's quite easy to maneuver around, especially for mobile champions like say Kalista or Yasuo. Both of them can easily dodge a Cho Q with wind surf/auto. But back to Cho, it depends on the context of the team compisition as well. Maybe the opposition didn't optimize their team well enough. But Cho really isn't that good of a mid laner, especially in high level play. He can be easily assailed and his Q isn't really reliable especially if the opponent can outwit you. His W and ult are his reliable abilities in his kit. But again, you have to get in there to R your opponent. Cho, can be formidable if he can get ahead. But again there are a lot of variables in the game, from items, to team compositions, to level advantage, to skill prioritization. I don't think its possible to say 'x' champ is broken (Unless that champ is pre-DFG LB, f*ck her)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Cho can be a powerfull pick indeed , like ES said , given the team comp works well for him as much as they benefit from Cho . I've seen people playing him mid against Le Blanc or something , but yeah , he's still top lane material. Mid isn't only the burst/potential burst , mid is roams , ability to pressure , river control along with the jungler , utility and fitting well with teammates abilities , and of course the kit , be it great wave clear , or maybe heavy CC and how can you apply your best strengths all over the map e.t.c , many things Cho isn't your best pick , because Cho will apply most of his power just in lane and later on into teamfights... proper mid picks can win games without even getting their core items yet , something Cho will probably not be able to do most of the times. Sure if you want to get fed on some scrub whos playing first time Diana mid in normals why not , but in serious games , you better pick some good thought into it before you pick him mid. Besides , top lane is a much easier farming lane with more time and much less pressure . Fits Cho perfectly i'd say , whereas trully good midlaners who aren't just "muh mehonix" but understand this game , them will make life difficult for him , there's no doubt in my mind.

I don't know what players you've played against (probably some of them weren't maining mid) , but rarely i used to play AD Shaco mid and it would work , doesn't mean much . ( pretending you're going back , going into fog of war then Q and straight up all in against the enemy midlaner is something you HAVE TO try . THE PANICK man , the reactions , the burned flashes .. priceless Proud . you need to win quickly doe , it falls of hard as the game goes on)

He has great power in late game and experienced players can survive his most difficult periods or opponents , but i wouldn't go as far as saying he's OP and in need of immediate nerfs , he's not one of those characters that need gutting. Would you say Veigar needed or needs nerfs because of his insane scaling and late game superiority , especially against AP opponents ??

Or Aatrox for example , a veteran 6 items Aatrox is the true god of war and it's literally disgusting trying to to take him out with his passive on and many many better exampes than Aatrox i could give. I am saying , Cho is one of these champs who is quite easy to play and if given gold and freedom , can show the monster he is. But honestly , he can be stopped and good players will work around him . I'd say he's in a pretty good spot right now , i rarely have serious trouble against your average Cho and sure as hell experienced Cho Gaths can give me a nightmare on the (pretty rare) occasion .

Edit : and that pick , that's certainly not your odd 20 minutes .. that's at least 30+ into the game . I mean , even in Bronze V where basically everyone starts with a death Laughing can't manage that score in 20 something minutes , 55 v 32 is at least 30+ minutes in.

But good rekt , i approve Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 23, 2015 1:16 pm

anyway , my last 13 games as Draven Proud undefeated since first of May Proud

League of Legends - Page 7 Yii_oo11

Only 2 defeats since 17th of April Proud I also won another ranked game and now i have 6 wins out of 6 matches in my provisionals and i had my best farm game last night , i had 100+ cs in 10+ mins , 200+ cs in 20+ mins and 300+ cs in 30mins but i couldn't keep it up after the half our mark because we were mostly getting rekt , stopped at 337 cs in 38mins , Yasuo game . We lost doe , bot and jungle fed like crazy and they camped me hard when i was ahead , also focus n1 always :/ . But why i am especially happy about it is because of the fact that i did this against a Heimerdinger , he had his newest skin too , so if he mained heimer even better i guess Proud

my farming has improved so much the last couple of months and at least 10 times more than last season . 2 days ago i had a game with Lissandra top , 296 cs in 31 minutes , 8-1-2 kda against a Wukong. But yeah top lane , easiest farm you can have.

what about your match history?? anything interesting you would like to share ?? your best streak maybe , or a fun story from a game perhaps?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 23, 2015 3:28 pm

I haven't played ranked in a year Laughing, i just mostly play ARAM these days. But i do have a story hmm

I once went into a game where i was the pick leader, League being League i banned what i thought were OP champs at the time. I picked Kha, and we went into the game. Minute 14 i had 6 kills/1 death. Enemy team said they were going to report me for DDOSing (because we all DDOS in a Silver game right). I just walk up to Ziggs mid, EWQ and E out. Of course Ziggs said: "lol you're so bad", and i didn't respond in all chat. After game he wanted to 1v1 me and we went ahead, 3 games he told me to pick any champ and that he can beat me with Ziggs only. Of course i picked Zed/Talon/Fizz and destroyed him. Seeing as that i never got this far with a butthurt player, i didn't know what his reaction was going to be like.

Nor will i ever, he hasn't been online, to my knowledge, ever since Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun May 24, 2015 6:38 am

I consider myself a bad farmer, which is the reason I used to main jungle and support, altho I improved it with some experience and watching some LCS (especially farming under tower) but from my experience with Yasuo and Draven when they were f2p they are incredibly easy to farm with. Still that streak it's a very remarkable achievement, 14 consecutive wins FFS. You just can't always have the upper hand as a team so you must have hard carried a lot of these, good job.
That's one of the concerns I have with my playing style, I can't carry for shit even if im feed with a lategame carry. If there's one other guy feed as much as me or close to it then we most likely win the game but when it's only me and the rest of the team feeding or mediocre at best I just end up to be not good enough, or to fall in everyone else's mediocrity. And I know it's something I lack because I've witnessed a lot of games where there's this one guy who would just single-handedly hard carry and make everyone else play better. I just can't. (unless I'm a fed Cho and can safely 1v5)
Another concern with my playing-style I have is that I can't deal for shit with splitpush. For example we're 15 kills ahead, but always pushed under our tower, we win the teamfight, recall because we're all low and when we return to lanethey are again pushing and pushing and nothing else. Then they get a dragon because we're pushing the minions out of our towers, they get a tower and a kill because they send a second man top whereas we had one defending it and if they do happen to win one teamfight they get inside our base. My playing-style is too teamfight focus, all I want to do is just teamfight and then push towers/get dragons/barons, but if whenever you start grouping, you do a teamfight the opponent just backs it off and in the meantime gets a tower or two, IDK. At least when the game is revolved around constant teamfighting we usually win the game or at least lose while being less frustrated than losing to *bleep* splitpush.

Recently I did the most epic backdoor ever, at least that I've ever witnessed. So im Teemo, we managed to take one inhib tower so I decide to camp there. I camped there hard, for a good 10-15 minutes (even got an AFK warning), my team lost two teamfights 4v5, enemy got baron and a nexus towerand at that point you see your team losing, you see no minions coming down that lane that I almost fell for the temptation to just recall and help your team or do the inhibitor without minion but I resisted it and when a big minion wave came I managed to clean inhi and the whole base. I was with the nashor hurricane build, so lots of AS, and took the towers fast but I think the enemy lacked time reactions, they recalled when I already got a nexus tower and half the other, probably underestimated my backdoor power or even forgot that I was in that match.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next