Damiao's Agent Confirms Meeting Juventus and says... "It would be honor for Damiao to Join Juve"

5 posters

Go down

Damiao's Agent Confirms Meeting Juventus and says... "It would be honor for Damiao to Join Juve"  Empty Damiao's Agent Confirms Meeting Juventus and says... "It would be honor for Damiao to Join Juve"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:50 pm

exclusively, the first words of the agent of Leandro Damiao, Vinicius Prates, after the meeting in Turin with Juventus at the Beppe Marotta: "Yes, yes, I met with the vertices of Juventus, but there is nothing official. An informal interview - said the prosecutor who then went on - it is normal for the big teams look with interest at Damiao. We have received calls from several clubs across Europe, from Real Madrid and others, find out about players is part of football. "Positive words also come from the same bomber privilege who said: "It 'a great club, play would be an honor, obviously there is interest on our part - and he added about the figures that circulate on the assessment of the club - The money is not I can speak. These are matters that concern the company, they have to find an economic agreement. "
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Damiao's Agent Confirms Meeting Juventus and says... "It would be honor for Damiao to Join Juve"  Empty Re: Damiao's Agent Confirms Meeting Juventus and says... "It would be honor for Damiao to Join Juve"

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 am

Good news!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Damiao's Agent Confirms Meeting Juventus and says... "It would be honor for Damiao to Join Juve"  Empty Re: Damiao's Agent Confirms Meeting Juventus and says... "It would be honor for Damiao to Join Juve"

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:25 am

Marotta is so great at meeting agents......... but when it comes to the financial aspects, is quick to back out.....

let us watch as Man. City squiddles us in the a** all over again....

Kun Aguero part II
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:44 am

Do you blame him for not overpaying? He ended up with more Conte-friendly players
Just because Aguero cost 35M doesn't mean he knows enough Italian to play for Conte, he would be lucky to get 35 minutes for those 35M!

In any case, Damiao will continue to attract the interests of clubs that will pay a whole lot more than Juventus will, which is fine to be honest- I do not consider the striker position that bad, especially the way Conte uses it, with Giovinco hopefully set to return in the summer, Juventus will be alright in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:57 am

Luca wrote:Do you blame him for not overpaying? He ended up with more Conte-friendly players
Just because Aguero cost 35M doesn't mean he knows enough Italian to play for Conte, he would be lucky to get 35 minutes for those 35M!

In any case, Damiao will continue to attract the interests of clubs that will pay a whole lot more than Juventus will, which is fine to be honest- I do not consider the striker position that bad, especially the way Conte uses it, with Giovinco hopefully set to return in the summer, Juventus will be alright in my opinion.

any sources Giovinco will be guaranteed a start? cos from what I know of Conte, he will find a lot of tasty pastries in the Juve Reserve Team playing against Serie D sides on a daily basis....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:01 am

Well, Conte actually wanted Giovinco but Giovinco refused, that is why Giaccherini came I believe.
Conte wants Giovinco and Giovinco wants Juventus, should be good to go.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 am

Luca wrote:Well, Conte actually wanted Giovinco but Giovinco refused, that is why Giaccherini came I believe.

Conte wanted Elia, we know how it ended....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:22 pm

elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:Well, Conte actually wanted Giovinco but Giovinco refused, that is why Giaccherini came I believe.

How it ended ? How what ended ? He is at Juventus and the season is not even half-way over... :coffee:

Anyway, Leandro Damiao is not needed given the amount of strikers Juventus currently have; I would take him in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, he would just be too onerous in terms of playing him or not. Not to mention if Giuseppe Marotta spends big [doubt it] he will almost guaranteed be a starter, meaning there are big problems for Sebastian Giovinco, who will accept nothing less than a starting role, given he already left once.

Besides, that is a lot of money that could be used to buy more needed players. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:25 pm

elmystique wrote:

That is true but no one could predict the two would not click
Every other player that Marotta has signed this summer has been utilized much better.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down