Swanhends
Khaled
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final] - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final]

Post by The Franchise Thu 9 Feb - 21:58:03

Pep and Bielsa have spent literally hours talking tactics and approaching, no doubt in my mind Bielsa learnt more about Peps ideas during this time and will have thought of way to slow them.

Saw some of that in the 2-2.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final] - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final]

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu 9 Feb - 22:01:11

I would welcome them to the Bernabeu. It would be an honour, and also the trophy is ours so it should stay in Madrid for the final at least. Who knows, maybe the spirit of the Bernabeu can cheer Bilbao on. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu 9 Feb - 22:13:23

Santiago Bernabeu is the most equipped stadium in the country, the final should be played at the capital.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 9 Feb - 22:19:27

Camp Nou or the Bernabeu, I dont care, we win in both of those stadiums easy enough :dance:

But seriously, I think the Mestalla makes most sense.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu 9 Feb - 22:32:27

Mr Nick09 wrote:So it's going to be the copa del rey final.

Both teams are set to play again in the Nou Camp for a league return game before the final, so it will serve as grand repetition.

The location of the game is yet to be announced. Strong speculation suggests that it's going to be in the Bernabeu because it's the biggest venue, so obviously Madrid fans arent so happy about that. it's creating a lot of discussion in Spain atm, with people wondering if barcelona fans will whistle the National Anthem again.

Valencia offered their stadium just like last season, decision to be announced.

obvious madrid bias is obvious, u know bilbao is basque and they as well as barcelona fans whistle it as well.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu 9 Feb - 22:33:35

It should be the Mestalla. Barca lost their last time they will again. :bball:

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 9 Feb - 22:33:39

The Franchise wrote:Pep and Bielsa have spent literally hours talking tactics and approaching, no doubt in my mind Bielsa learnt more about Peps ideas during this time and will have thought of way to slow them.

U guys know this from where? The new Barca book? Razz Im sure the top managers know quite a lot about each other though....hopefully Pep also knows a thing or 2 about Bielsa and will counter him back! Very Happy

Saetablanca wrote:I would welcome them to the Bernabeu. It would be an honour, and also the trophy is ours so it should stay in Madrid for the final at least. Who knows, maybe the spirit of the Bernabeu can cheer Bilbao on. Very Happy

Unfortunately I fear many Real fans there will mean bad luck to us Razz On the other hand, winning there would make Real fans suffer more! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 9 Feb - 22:38:37

BarcaLearning wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Pep and Bielsa have spent literally hours talking tactics and approaching, no doubt in my mind Bielsa learnt more about Peps ideas during this time and will have thought of way to slow them.

U guys know this from where? The new Barca book? Razz Im sure the top managers know quite a lot about each other though....hopefully Pep also knows a thing or 2 about Bielsa and will counter him back! Very Happy

why do you try to sound so pretentious? It's well documented that before Pep become barca coach, he spent time traveling around to meet various tacticians, and even pele asking him about his mighty Santos. Most notable of them all was Bielsa with whom he shares a very particular relationship. Bielsa was an immense inspiration for Pep, so much that he decided to introduce Bielsim Pressing style at barca. yes, you read it correctly, that pressing barca is using is due in great part to Marcelo Bielsa.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 9 Feb - 23:14:25

The Bernabeu would actually be the best stadium if u think about it. The Mestalla is a bit small while the Camp Nou is really too big. Also, shouldn't the choosing of the venue take place BEFORE the competition starts?!

The whistling of Spain's National Anthem is irrelevant as that is their problem, not ours or mine (unless you're from Spain or either of the regions).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu 9 Feb - 23:16:20

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:People responding to xcx :facepalm:
hush, all you do is troll and hype up others players, where theres nothing to be had.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 9 Feb - 23:18:59

Doc wrote:The Bernabeu would actually be the best stadium if u think about it. The Mestalla is a bit small while the Camp Nou is really too big. Also, shouldn't the choosing of the venue take place BEFORE the competition starts?!

The whistling of Spain's National Anthem is irrelevant as that is their problem, not ours or mine (unless you're from Spain or either of the regions).

I know this comes off as abit of a joke but playing in the Bernabeu is a advantage for Barca

Would rather have Mestalla just for the fairness sake
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu 9 Feb - 23:26:41

BarcaLearning wrote:
The xcx wrote:Bilbao will bend over to Barca just like every other club.

Real Madrid fans again :facepalm: Actually clubs bend over for Real much more. And Bilbao drew with us in the league :facepalm: :coffee:

RealGunner wrote:Bilbao will give barca a really tough game. Biesla knows how to counter pep, Won't be surprised if Bilbao wins the cup

RG, why do u think that? I only know that Pep looks up to Biesla, and actually went to get his advice b4 he took the first team manager job?

It should be a cracking final though. Bilbao actually have the best history in this comp along with Barca!
What am I reading here?...Bend over to us? no we just out score them.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 9 Feb - 23:41:04

No team bends over to another.. except osasuna
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri 10 Feb - 1:12:17

The xcx wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
The xcx wrote:Bilbao will bend over to Barca just like every other club.

Real Madrid fans again :facepalm: Actually clubs bend over for Real much more. And Bilbao drew with us in the league :facepalm: :coffee:

RealGunner wrote:Bilbao will give barca a really tough game. Biesla knows how to counter pep, Won't be surprised if Bilbao wins the cup

RG, why do u think that? I only know that Pep looks up to Biesla, and actually went to get his advice b4 he took the first team manager job?

It should be a cracking final though. Bilbao actually have the best history in this comp along with Barca!
What am I reading here?...Bend over to us? no we just out score them.

So your saying Madrid out scores their opponents but when Barcelona win their opponent bends over?

I see no bias here none at all :lol!: :brickwall:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri 10 Feb - 1:17:54

[quote="BarcaLearning"]
The Franchise wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I would welcome them to the Bernabeu. It would be an honour, and also the trophy is ours so it should stay in Madrid for the final at least. Who knows, maybe the spirit of the Bernabeu can cheer Bilbao on. Very Happy

Unfortunately I fear many Real fans there will mean bad luck to us Razz On the other hand, winning there would make Real fans suffer more! Very Happy

No, we will not 'suffer', like I said it is an honour to host the final in our stadium. We all know that the trophy should still be ours anyway, maybe Teixeira can come out and lift it with you.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 10 Feb - 1:20:09

Im not saying anything here, dont use your words against me or make stuff up. Kids these days SMH.............
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri 10 Feb - 2:00:47

The xcx wrote:Im not saying anything here, dont use your words against me or make stuff up. Kids these days SMH.............

Read your fraking posts and stfu, because that's exactly what you said! Kid haha I can bet my left nut I'm older then you!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 10 Feb - 10:07:27

white_star wrote:
The xcx wrote:Im not saying anything here, dont use your words against me or make stuff up. Kids these days SMH.............

Read your fraking posts and stfu, because that's exactly what you said! Kid haha I can bet my left nut I'm older then you!
[quote="white_star"][quote="The xcx"]
First of all calm down. and Yes Im sure your older than me.....Like its relevent anyway..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri 10 Feb - 11:52:37

Mr Nick09 wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

why do you try to sound so pretentious? It's well documented that before Pep become barca coach, he spent time traveling around to meet various tacticians, and even pele asking him about his mighty Santos. Most notable of them all was Bielsa with whom he shares a very particular relationship. Bielsa was an immense inspiration for Pep, so much that he decided to introduce Bielsim Pressing style at barca. yes, you read it correctly, that pressing barca is using is due in great part to Marcelo Bielsa.

Nick, I dont know why I come across as pretentious, im not Razz I truly dont know that, what u said. I just read the net recently to find out more about these things, most of them here actually Razz Thats why I ask where u guys read these stuff from, like u mean well documented...where?? I just go to the major football sites mostly so... Razz So its good to know Bielsa and Pep are friends...and that it could be from him that Pep got his pressing style from... but I think if someone introduces something new and its good, others will use it too, like what I see with Juve now.... interesting that even Pele was approached though I thought he is unreliable Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Doc wrote:The Bernabeu would actually be the best stadium if u think about it. The Mestalla is a bit small while the Camp Nou is really too big. Also, shouldn't the choosing of the venue take place BEFORE the competition starts?!

Se7en wrote:

I know this comes off as abit of a joke but playing in the Bernabeu is a advantage for Barca

Would rather have Mestalla just for the fairness sake

What do u mean too big though? Isnt the bigger the better for a final? Obviously it cant be at Camp Nou though, it would be a home game Razz The final should always take place in a neutral ground obviosly so choosen after they know the finalist?

Dont know how it would be advantage for us though if its at the Bernabeu??
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat 11 Feb - 23:33:13

Alves is missing the final due to suspension.

Mascherano got a second yellow card after the FT whistle.

GOAT ref :bow: :vagi:

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Sun 12 Feb - 11:28:54; edited 1 time in total
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Sun 12 Feb - 5:40:37

EarlyPrototype wrote:Alves and Mascherano are both missing the final due to suspension.

Mascherano got a second yellow card after the FT whistle.

GOAT ref :bow: :vagi:

Are you serious ? Laughing

How does Masche/Alves receiving yellow/red in LA LIGA game have any connection with the Copa Del Rey final ? :facepalm:
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 13 Feb - 21:04:44

LOL, both Barcelona and Bilbao want to play in the Bernabeu, and we said NO.

What is barcelona expecting? if it was Valencia playing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 13 Feb - 21:07:22

But what exactly is the LFP thinking though? Aren't venues suppose to be chosen before the tournament starts?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 13 Feb - 21:08:28

Barcelona didn't let us play at the Nou Camp in 93.

Madrid have no obligation to them or Athletic. Just play the final at the Cornea el plat or even the Nou camp but let Bilbao fans have 50% of the seats.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 13 Feb - 21:09:07

They should just play in Osasuna's 5 star stadium :lucas:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 13 Feb - 21:11:58

Doc wrote:But what exactly is the LFP thinking though? Aren't venues suppose to be chosen before the tournament starts?

No because you dont know who will play the final, the stadium has to be neutral.

like Guti said, It's our Stadium and we decide who plays on our turf.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next