Swanhends
Khaled
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final] - Page 5 Empty Re: Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final]

Post by Doc Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 pm

matpol wrote:
Doc wrote:OAnyway, I forgot the final in 2009 was in the Bernabeu

2009 CdR Final was at Mestalla.

I knew I wrote shit, thanks for the correction...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final] - Page 5 Empty Re: Athletic Bilbao x Barcelona [Copa del Rey Final]

Post by the xcx Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Nameless wrote:Bilbao will bend over to Barca just like every other club.
He who laughs last, laughs best. Told ya. 3-0 and not even halftime.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri May 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Iniesta is too much when hes in peak form. Most technically skillful player in the world when he plays like this
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri May 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Yeah he's the most elegant dribbler in the world. He obviously doesn't have the pace/power like Messi as Messi is a destroyer type dribbler while iniesta is like a preserver of the ball who does magic tricks. Now you see it, now you don't.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri May 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Unlucky Messi he was very close to score another "getafe like" goal. so many times he came close to it in past seasons but every time no luck
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Ander and Iniesta in the 2nd half :bow:

Ander and Ibai were the only Bilbao players who actually showed up.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Unlucky Messi he was very close to score another "getafe like" goal. so many times he came close to it in past seasons but every time no luck

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 25, 2012 11:38 pm

LMG 10 could you find me the Ibai Gomez miss from the Ander pass in the 2nd half?

Edit: don't bother

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sat May 26, 2012 12:15 am

Haha yeah, I thought that was going in.

They had another great chance towards the end but the bilbao player headed it wide. It was a nice combo but too bad.

Was a very entertaining match though. bilbao vs barca matches NEVER disappoint, given the style of both teams.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat May 26, 2012 12:31 am

Same thing Bielsa did in the EL final. Scrapped the glorious 3-5-2/4-2-3-1 and played the god awful 4-3-3 in a formation with Ibai who wasn't needed since De Marcos played. Llorente paired up with forwards who aren't even forwards. Ekiza instead of San Jose. No Iturraspe to partner Javi. No Ander etc etc.

I love Bielsa and despite acknowledging his perfectionism and experimental traits, he really should not have done that in both finals as he failed to understand how much it meant to the Euskadi.

Nonetheless I am confident his project will be calibrated in full bloom next season since despite the inconsistencies, he knows what he wants.

Nonetheless, Congratulations to my real life role model Guardiola who has gotten the perfect swan-song with his wonderful team as I harbour no ill feelings towards him, his team and our Catalan brothers who have supported us this whole year and were superbly gracious in their victory.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 am

Loco is a weird man. His teams are always a joy to watch and his style is always positive but I am convinced he will never win anything of major importance. He has a rigid ideology which, despite its flairs, aren't good enough to win consistently. His teams either slaughter or get slaughtered.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat May 26, 2012 1:16 am

Well congratz Barca, yet another goal this season for Messi and most importantly Goodbye Pep. Thank you for all.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5