Allegri: Milan- Juventus important not decisive

5 posters

Go down

Allegri: Milan- Juventus important not decisive Empty Allegri: Milan- Juventus important not decisive

Post by Juveman17 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

The Serie A champions host the Bianconeri on Saturday looking to increase the gap to the Turin-based club, who trail Milan in second with one match in hand.

"I do not think the match will be decisive," Allegri told a press conference. "But it is normal that a victory from either side will break the balance in the league.

"We are ready to play a great match against a side who deserved their position in the table, based on statistics.

"They have the best defence in the competition and have not yet lost after 23 games."

Allegri then stated that Kevin-Prince Boateng and Maxi Lopez have both been ruled out of the contest, while revealing that Alexandre Pato 'will surely play', in what will be his first Serie A appearance since mid-January.

"I expect a convincing return [from Pato]," Allegri noted. "He returns in an important match for the league.

"He will also be very motivated to do well."

The 44-year-old coach went on to reveal that his side are wary of the threat posed by Andrea Pirlo, who left Milan for Juventus in the summer.

"That decision was made seven months ago, it is old news," Allegri said. "He is doing well at Juve, but I had no doubt about his quality.

"He is a reference for Juventus. We will try to limit his actions."

Allegri also said that Milan are in a good moment and admitted he wants his side to take the three points - even if the Rossoneri have to play ugly.

"We did not get off to a good start in February, but we have recovered," he said. "We are at the top of the Serie A table, with one point more than this time last season.

"I would like to win, even playing badly. But we are playing well now.

"I am sure that the match will be very good at a technical level."

Questioned on the Lega Calcio's decision to reject Milan's appeal to shorten Zlatan Ibrahimovic's three-match ban, Allegri said: "I took the news well in the sense that we cannot do anything about it.

"It is a judicial decision and we have to calmly accept it."
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Allegri: Milan- Juventus important not decisive Empty Re: Allegri: Milan- Juventus important not decisive

Post by dronte Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Maxi Lopez also ruled out? Wow that's unlucky for them really

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Allegri: Milan- Juventus important not decisive Empty Re: Allegri: Milan- Juventus important not decisive

Post by Juveman17 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Yea and they have to start pato who hasent played in a month lol if we can shut out ibra then we can shutout pato. Plus they dont even have boateng wow Milan is getting destroyed by injuries
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 pm

last time 2 times pato returned from injury he scored vs Barcelona and Napoli.Robinho is in hot form.idk who will play AM but hopefully well see something like this

-----SES-----Pato-----
--------Robinho-------
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:59 pm

juveman17 wrote:Yea and they have to start pato who hasent played in a month lol if we can shut out ibra then we can shutout pato. Plus they dont even have boateng wow Milan is getting destroyed by injuries

im glad you know, dont be a hypocrite parading around in Milan forums or wtv saying how GREAT juve is, when they win. cuz i am not optimistic really.

also, dont even think about telling me ya well if Milan win dont u come here a celebrate. i dont do that, i think ppl r starting to realise that maybe im kinda the only one of the Milan forum not starting trouble. i support my team u support urs. i dont have a problem with that. look for trouble though, ill be the first right in front of ur face Very Happy

TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm

ppl underestimate pato to much... I really like him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down