If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

+52
halamadrid2
Clockwork Orange
billionmillion
Kingofeverythingclassy
yoonie
pewpew
gondov
Ganso
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
rsinatra
Yeezus
izzy
BAYERN_MUNICH
VivaStPauli
vivabarca38
guest7
jibers
Mr Nick09
_LMG_10_
BarcaLearning
ronalessi
RebaƱo Sagrado
Albiceleste
kiranr
Arquitecto
Tomwin Lannister
free_cat
Le Samourai
rwo power
Dante
The Messiah
Potential
aford92
Doc
juventus101
zarola
Zealous
JAY-Z
The Franchise
leemhuis
Raptorgunner
RED
matpol
Pedram
S
Toffer Harley
la bestia negra
Sushi Master
LeVersacci
Lord Hades
JamesNigeria
56 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw - Page 6 Empty Re: If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Yeah why would anyone think that Bayern has a good offense. You're right.

:facepalm:

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw - Page 6 Empty Re: If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 am

oK I think is about time this match happeneds.

Last season everyone wanted the Clash of the titans (Bayern vs Madrid) I made the legendary thread and now wonder even before the match was completed the first thread already had over 1,000 post.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t18832p990-real-madrid-vs-bayern-munichclash-of-the-titans?highlight=titans

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t20064-real-madrid-vs-bayern-munichclash-of-the-titans

It was the best match thread in this forum so far, Madrid fans under-rated a superior team and were brought to reality.

Now it time for the Battle of Gods.

I really want to see this match, please someone makes it happen.

Bayern vs Barca, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 am

Can anyone remind me of what happened the last time Bayern met Barca...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:11 am

Reading through this is simply funny, look at all the retarded post by Madrid fan's saying Mourinho this, Madrid will beat Bayern, saying Messiah is blabbing for saying Bayern will dominated Madrid.

Didn't I own Madrid fans at least on this one....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 am

The Messiah wrote:Reading through this is simply funny, look at all the retarded post by Madrid fan's saying Mourinho this, Madrid will beat Bayern, saying Messiah is blabbing for saying Bayern will dominated Madrid.

scratch You beat Madrid on penalties.. I don't see why you brag so much about it, hardly a convincing win.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:19 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Can anyone remind me of what happened the last time Bayern met Barca...

I can remind you of that,..

Bayern were playing with.

----------Rensing-------------
Oddo--Breno--Demichelis--Lell
---Ze-Roberto--Hamit-------
Sosa-------Ribery------Schweini
------------Luca Toni---------

I think score line was 1:1
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 am

Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Reading through this is simply funny, look at all the retarded post by Madrid fan's saying Mourinho this, Madrid will beat Bayern, saying Messiah is blabbing for saying Bayern will dominated Madrid.

scratch You beat Madrid on penalties.. I don't see why you brag so much about it, hardly a convincing win.

We didnt only beat Madrid on penalties, we out-played them home and away, it was badluck and Gomez and Robben missing chances that led to Madrid not being humiliated
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 am

The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

We didnt beat Madrid on penalties, we out-played them home and away, it was badluck and Gomez and Robben missing chances that led to Madrid not being humiliated
so based on your logic Chelsea > Bayern
okay it's settled.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 am

The Messiah wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Can anyone remind me of what happened the last time Bayern met Barca...

I can remind you of that,..

Bayern were playing with.

----------Rensing-------------
Oddo--Breno--Demichelis--Lell
---Ze-Roberto--Hamit-------
Sosa-------Ribery------Schweini
------------Luca Toni---------

I think score line was 1:1
that lineup looks awful Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:26 am

Right and the other part of the 2-legged match? Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Right and the other part of the 2-legged match? Wink

Don't kid yourself dude, that Bayern and this current Bayern are 2 different teams, even our 2nd team.

------------------Starke------------------
Rafinha--Van-Buyten--Badstuber--Contento
----------Martinez-----Tymo/Can---------
Muller-------------Mandzukic-------Shaqiri
--------------------Pizarro----------------

is better than that old Bayern

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw - Page 6 Bayern10

I really would love to see this match, I want to see us face off against arguably the only team that are probably better than us when they are in the mood.

We must beat Barca, if we beat Barca this forum better accept all my claims.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 am

Didnt Bayern lose to Bate Borisov in the CL, 2 weeks ago ? :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 am

The 1-1 game had Lahm at leftback. He was suspended or injured for the first leg, in which Barca won 4-0 I believe. Big difference though between this:

--Rensing--
--Oddo-- --Demichelis-- --Breno-- --Lell--
--Sosa-- --Ze Roberto-- --Van Bommel-- -- Schweini--
--Toni-- --Ribery--
(With Lahm in Lells spot in the 2nd leg and Podolski as a sub if i remember correctly)

And this:

--Neuer--
--Lahm-- --Boateng-- --Dante-- --Badstuber/Alaba--
--Schweini-- --Martinez--
--Robben-- --Kroos-- --Ribery--
--Gomez--
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 am

gondov wrote:
Didnt Bayern lose to Bate Borisov in the CL, 2 weeks ago ? :coffee:

Didn't Barca lose Super cup to Madrid :coffee:

Bayern have won 11 out of 12 matches this season, against Bate it was complacent, we dominated them but took them for granted, don't kid yourself seriously, it's one of those matches.

Madrid got beat by the likes of Getafe , Sevilla, drew against Valencia
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am

I don't see it as a close game. Maybe closer than it would've been 2 years ago but still not close. Bayern are still a team that rely on their ability to play with their ball rather than without. Barcelona are the absolute best team at playing with the ball, they would dominate possession and Bayern would be the lesser team because of this. Provided they both had their best elevens, of close to it, available, a midfield of Schweini, Martinez and Kroos would fare pretty badly against Busi, Xavi and Iniesta. Not saying it's impossible for Bayern to win, but if Barca and Bayern played 5 times Barca would win more than not.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:54 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't see it as a close game. Maybe closer than it would've been 2 years ago but still not close. Bayern are still a team that rely on their ability to play with their ball rather than without. Barcelona are the absolute best team at playing with the ball, they would dominate possession and Bayern would be the lesser team because of this. Provided they both had their best elevens, of close to it, available, a midfield of Schweini, Martinez and Kroos would fare pretty badly against Busi, Xavi and Iniesta. Not saying it's impossible for Bayern to win, but if Barca and Bayern played 5 times Barca would win more than not.

agreed 100%

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't see it as a close game. Maybe closer than it would've been 2 years ago but still not close. Bayern are still a team that rely on their ability to play with their ball rather than without. Barcelona are the absolute best team at playing with the ball, they would dominate possession and Bayern would be the lesser team because of this. Provided they both had their best elevens, of close to it, available, a midfield of Schweini, Martinez and Kroos would fare pretty badly against Busi, Xavi and Iniesta. Not saying it's impossible for Bayern to win, but if Barca and Bayern played 5 times Barca would win more than not.

2 similar post, no wonder it's coming from some ignorant La-Liga fans

BarcaLearning wrote:
Se7en wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Se7en wrote:Milan is more suited to Barsa becouse of how narrow Barsa have been this season.

Bayern also suits them, becouse they use more width. Dani was right in theory that if they push them back they benefit from it, but with Cex-Messi-Sanchez trio upfront I doubt Alves and Abidal single handedly alone can push Ribery and Robben back...

Bayern doesn't suit Madrid at all. I'm really curious, what makes you guys think Bayern suit Madrid more? Mourinho has already owned their predictibility, and will probably manage to do it again.

Milan sits back a lot and deny space and they will have their forwards and KPB running into space behind Barca's midfield. Whereas Bayern are more expansive in their play which is little bit similar to Barcelona in trying to control the game and possession etc. Although under Heynckes, i assume they have become tactically astute. But i bet we will get more space in attack against Bayern than against Milan.

Mou's Inter and Mou's Madrid and different teams and play differently too although there are a few similarities. Madrid's defense (not just the back 4) is not as solid as Inter's. Hence, why i said Bayern has more of chance to beat Madrid than Barcelona.

Indeed, while we don't have the defence of Inter, we "control" games more than Inter. Give me Bayern anyday, I want them. They have a terrible defense (Ronaldo's favourite) and they play a high line. And on top of that they play a open possession game.

Why not? Sounds like all the traits we enjoy.

Surag wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Can u guys pls explain a bit further why Milan is more suited to beating Barca,

They are tactically suited to stop Barca more so than Bayern Munich.

Milan are a possession team but when it comes to games like these where you have no hope of having superior possession against Barcelona they are simply gonna sit deep and defend and stifle Barca try to close down spaces as much as possible since they have the personnel to do it and try to hit them on the break.This is the very Italian way of doing it.

Actually if you look at both games this season.Milan's Gameplan differed in both the home and away fixture.Milan pressed hard in their home game and chalked up a decent amount of possession.

But this is a different scenario though.It is a two legged affair and Italians are masters in how to play over two legs.But this time i'm afraid Barcelona have too much quality and Messi will be too much for them.

Whereas Bayern are a pure possession based side just like Barcelona.That is their blueprint tactic.They arent used to defending deep.They play with a high line more or less.

Barcelona have superior possession keepers to Bayern.Add to that their defense is a big weakness.I'd be seriously interested to see how Jupp approaches this tie.

I think i'd be seeing a Spain-Germany except that the scoreline would be much larger.

I think Toni Kroos would be the most important player in this tie from a Bayern perspective as he's the most technically gifted midfielder in the team and also with the ability to keep the ball.Get hold of possession ,make the telling passes under pressure.

But i'm afraid Bayern would be in for an ownage here.

Also coming to Madrid ,I think Bayern would have the better share of possession and Mou would probably counter attack.

Thanks for the explanation guys....although similarly Real also tend to play a high score and pressure higher up the pitch these days, and Marcelo and Khedira push up very often in attack. All in all thinking about it, I think it will be a very open and entertaining game Byaern vs Real. The midfield will be very interesting because with Schwine and Kroos if they play, they are able to link up and play and control, although that leaves out Muller probably. But Real have been able to pressed almost all teams into submission, so it will be interesting how Bayerns midfield cope. Apart from that I imagine it will be chances galore since both sides are better attacking than defending.

For Bayern vs Barca, I would be pretty confident, unless Robbery have absolute top games and are clinical, as the other areas of the pitch we will dominate.

Milan vs Barca, park the bus they might or press, but I just dont rate their attack or counter attack too much to worry us.

Milan vs Real, would be interesting as well...Milan are able to compete with them physically and if Ibra play well, they got a chance.

However I still think Real and Barca are much better than everyone else atm...

Surag wrote:What Izzy said.

Laughing

enough said, I am going to be the humble guy here, I will play my role well just like the clash of the Titans, just so I can laugh heavily when Robben/Muller/Ribery/Madzukic/Shaqiri/Pizarro/Gustavo/Kroos/Schweini/ all of them, start raping this bunch of short defenders.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 am

I can't understand why Bayern is still underrated , but i guess it's the general hate against germans on this board.

Look at our stats this season, nothing more to say. We have already made new BL records after 8 matchdays.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I can't understand why Bayern is still underrated , but i guess it's the general hate against germans on this board.

Look at our stats this season, nothing more to say. We have already made new BL records after 8 matchdays.
no one underrates Bayern Munich, just some special Munich fan here likes to put them so highly that people start to disagree and make them look worse then they actually are.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:42 am

Donuts wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I can't understand why Bayern is still underrated , but i guess it's the general hate against germans on this board.

no one underrates Bayern Munich, just some special Munich fan here likes to put them so highly that people start to disagree and make them look worse then they actually are.

How does this special Munich fan boy likes to put them so highly, by saying they are better than Madrid and arguably only Barca is next to them.

Haven't they justify the Madrid tag..? didn't everyone say I was over rating Bayern before the Madrid match, was that over-rating..? didn't they dominate Madrid over the 2 legs..?

You won't understand what Bayern fans mean by saying we are being under-rated, there is no team in the world currently that is better than Bayern, any other thing you say in under-rating.

But you don't even realise that putting Madrid/Barca ahead of Bayern is under-rating Bayern, because you are far too deluded in that weak league, where 1 player score over 60 goals a season. I seriously ponder everyday How many Goal Gomez will score in La Liga in one season, maybe 100.

Absolutely no defenders, players don't get injured, no hard tacklers, Demichelis and lell bossing as defender there :facepalm:

This is objective assessment, like Hoeness said, "the problem with Madrid and Barca is that they don't play tough teams in their league, so when they meet a tough team like Bayern or Chelsea outside their league, they get beaten."

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw - Page 6 Ronald10
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 am

The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

How does this special Munich fan boy likes to put them so highly, by saying they are better than Madrid and arguably only Barca is next to them.

Haven't they justify the Madrid tag..? didn't everyone say I was over rating Bayern before the Madrid match, was that over-rating..? didn't they dominate Madrid over the 2 legs..?

You won't understand what Bayern fans mean by saying we are being under-rated, there is no team in the world currently that is better than Bayern, any other thing you say in under-rating.

But you don't even realise that putting Madrid/Barca ahead of Bayern is under-rating Bayern, because you are far too deluded in that weak league, where 1 player score over 60 goals a season. I seriously ponder everyday How many Goal Gomez will score in La Liga in one season, maybe 100.

Absolutely no defenders, players don't get injured, no hard tacklers, Demichelis and lell bossing as defender there :facepalm:

This is objective assessment, like Hoeness said, "the problem with Madrid and Barca is that they don't play tough teams in their league, so when they meet a tough team like Bayern or Chelsea outside their league, they get beaten."

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw - Page 6 Ronald10
Messi score 5 goals against a German team that beat Bayern Munich last season.
:coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:52 am

Donuts wrote:

ok this one's funny! Laughing Thumbs up
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 am

Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

Retarded logic.....Schalke 04 humiliated Inter does that make Seria A defence weak.

Also Leverkusen beat Chelsea that Beat Barcelona last season :coffee:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:07 am

X beat Y so Y beat Z so Z beat Q is a pretty retarded logics & for dim-wits though.

Messiah, call him troll, call him a glory hunter, call him a p***y, whatever right or wrong, he's definitely got a point there Very Happy

Lets go Idriozet

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 am

The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

Retarded logic.....Schalke 04 humiliated Inter does that make Seria A defence weak.

The only retarded logic is your claiming that ronaldo that played in EPL is the same from La Liga, he is in his prime now and a completely different player, who has scored on Bayern Munich, English teams and La Liga teams.
Same with Messi, who has been the better goal scorer in champions league for straight years.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 am

Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

The only retarded logic is your claiming that ronaldo that played in EPL is the same from La Liga, he is in his prime now and a completely different player, who has scored on Bayern Munich, English teams and La Liga teams.
Same with Messi, who has been the better goal scorer in champions league for straight years.

I find that logic pretty stupid as well. As an overall player Ronaldo has lost his quality quite a bit. As a pure Goal-Scorer he is probably better, scores more, scores in crunch moments. But he has a team & a coach playing for him.

You cant compare Chalk & Cheeks. Ronaldo won B'Dor with Manchester United & he was a Far Better All-Round player, pacier with better dribbling skills in United. From that he has gone worse.

Just that he has become a monster goal-scoring wise, huge improvement maybe.

You are saying irrational stuff like what Idriozet says.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next