If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

+52
halamadrid2
Clockwork Orange
billionmillion
Kingofeverythingclassy
yoonie
pewpew
gondov
Ganso
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
rsinatra
Yeezus
izzy
BAYERN_MUNICH
VivaStPauli
vivabarca38
guest7
jibers
Mr Nick09
_LMG_10_
BarcaLearning
ronalessi
Rebaño Sagrado
Albiceleste
kiranr
Arquitecto
Tomwin Lannister
free_cat
Le Samourai
rwo power
Dante
The Messiah
Potential
aford92
Doc
juventus101
zarola
Zealous
JAY-Z
The Franchise
leemhuis
Raptorgunner
RED
matpol
Pedram
S
Toffer Harley
la bestia negra
Sushi Master
LeVersacci
Lord Hades
JamesNigeria
56 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw - Page 4 Empty Re: If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

Post by The Franchise Wed 14 Mar 2012, 18:54

Zeal, I dont like saying this to someone like myself, an old timer. But your really talking out of your ass.

I said, Messi was not shut down by Bastian. Only that.

Unless you think thats wrong, Bastian did shut him down, then why you are invovled with my post I dont know.

The video is there for all to see, Bastian didnt even make one tackle on him meanwhile Messi goes past him on at least 4 different occassions.

Nowhere did I say Messi was great in this game, yet you keep trying to dress it up like im saying that. If you actually bothered reading what I wrote, you would see I said NOTHING about Messi's general performance. I dont know if your just hating on the guiy or what, but you seem to want to make a mission to take him down a peg here, for no reason.

A normal person would look at that video and say. Hey, just 4 minutes..thats not alot for Messi..or hey, this isnt alot of touches for him compared to his games with Barca, or hey, this guy is starting his attacks from much deeper than he normally does.

Then a normal person would say, why did all this happen? They would probably come to the conclusion that Argentina playing with 1 midfielder, a now converted CB wasnt a good idea and Germany vastly outnumbered them in that area. Forcing Messi to come deep, making him have start attacks from areas he normally doesnt and so on.

But no, the line is...hes a ball hog, hes selfish. Utter crap.

Overall, I dont understand why this subject is even being discussed here. Like I am here saying, hey Messi was actually magical in that game and anyone who says different is wrong.

No, I am here saying, Bastian did nothing to stop him. Period.

As for everyone else, I am sorry I cant reply to you. All I read is Bayern will do this, Bayern willdo that, Bayern midfield will domiante this, Gomez is fast, Bayern will own Barca 3 at the back...I dont have the energy to argue all these overall meaningless and unproven points. Lets wait and see, I have to say since early on in the season I wanted to face Bayern because of all this premature talk about how great they apperently are. Lets see.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw - Page 4 Empty Re: If there is a God, he will put Bayern and Barca against each other in the quarterfinal draw

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:04

Hopefully Barca and Bayern meet in the final, not in the semis or QF's.

I want to see barca winning a 2nd straight champions league on the opponent's turf.
Ok ok, Wembley wasn't exactly ManU's home, but it was in England.

It would be a nice way to cement their place as the best team ever, if they haven't already. Also, it'd be a nice way for messi to get a "mini revenge" on Germany lol.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:11

Zealous wrote:
Potential wrote:
kiranr wrote:TBH, Bayern has more of a chance to beat Madrid than Barcelona. Their game is perfectly suited for Barcelona.

Very hard to see Bayern beating Barcelona.

My exact thought, Bayern has the best chance to beat Madrid and Milan has the best chance to beat Barcelona.

I agree with this. Style wise it makes sense.

I still think Madrid would beat Bayern though, especially if the tempo is very quick.

Surag wrote:
Potential wrote:
kiranr wrote:TBH, Bayern has more of a chance to beat Madrid than Barcelona. Their game is perfectly suited for Barcelona.

Very hard to see Bayern beating Barcelona.

My exact thought, Bayern has the best chance to beat Madrid and Milan has the best chance to beat Barcelona.

Yes Milan have a better chance to beat Barca than Bayern in a tactical sense.

But the quality of some of your players are not good enough or not good enough to topple Barca.

Can u guys pls explain a bit further why Milan is more suited to beating Barca, and Bayern more suited to beating Real?

I know Milan is strong through the middle, but I dont think they are that good as a quick counter attacking side, which would be needed to trouble us?

And Bayern more suited to beat Real becos of Robbery? Schwine? Or their pace?

All in all, at the start of the season, it was Barca, then Real, then Bayern being favourites and rated as 1,2,3. Bayern's recent slump looks to have ended, and they certainly look a much stronger team if Schwine is back and everyone is playing well, which hides their defensive weakness.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:13

_LMG_10_ wrote:Hopefully Barca and Bayern meet in the final, not in the semis or QF's.

I want to see barca winning a 2nd straight champions league on the opponent's turf.
Ok ok, Wembley wasn't exactly ManU's home, but it was in England.

It would be a nice way to cement their place as the best team ever, if they haven't already. Also, it'd be a nice way for messi to get a "mini revenge" on Germany lol.

I would love it too, and also I say again for the 2010-should-have-been-final between the 2 teams Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:15

Nothing will be more satisfying than beating Madrid or Barca in the final and be the first team to win the competition on home soil...

Bayern always shows up when it matters the most
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:16

Every big team shows up when it matters, that's why they are called big teams, they dont choke like Man shitty
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:22

Idrisozet wrote:Nothing will be more satisfying than beating Madrid or Barca in the final and be the first team to win the competition on home soil...

Like in the 2010 final, like in 99 final, like the games against inter last season, like the games against Dortmund and Leverkusen this season... Laughing

Bayern have a chance against Madrid, but won't be surprised if Barcelona gave them a manita tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:24

Milan is more suited to Barsa becouse of how narrow Barsa have been this season.

Bayern also suits them, becouse they use more width. Dani was right in theory that if they push them back they benefit from it, but with Cex-Messi-Sanchez trio upfront I doubt Alves and Abidal single handedly alone can push Ribery and Robben back...

Bayern doesn't suit Madrid at all. I'm really curious, what makes you guys think Bayern suit Madrid more? Mourinho has already owned their predictibility, and will probably manage to do it again.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:25

Ive had enough of overrating german teams and especially Bayern.The German champions and currently on the top of the table were 4th in there group lmao...Bayern's defence is as weak as hell and weve seen it many many times before.And the midfield will simply be dominated by xavi,busi and iniesta as shown in the match vs Germany.Kroos is simply ineffective without alot of possesion and Ribery will be exposed by the pace of Alves..this will leave Gomez with no service up top and he will be just like chicharito..Honestly the only threat i see from them is from robben or from setpieces as German teams are masters at it.Their defence will be completly destroyed by Messi.Also its almost impossible to defeat the Current barca in a 2 legged tie as it has only been achieved by inter and sevilla since Guardiola took over..And stats or not Gomez isnt fast at all
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:28

Idrisozet wrote:Bayern always shows up when it matters the most
Except against Inter :facepalm:

But then... Inter are out this time banana
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:30

jibers wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Nothing will be more satisfying than beating Madrid or Barca in the final and be the first team to win the competition on home soil...

Like in the 2010 final, like in 99 final, like the games against inter last season, like the games against Dortmund and Leverkusen this season... Laughing

Bayern have a chance against Madrid, but won't be surprised if Barcelona gave them a manita tbh.

I was Talking about 2001 final, 2010 Quarter final, and how we are still in cpl while Dortmund
Crashed Out if Europe And how Basel rolled all over some Team and Kicked them to Europa and Now how probably Atlético will knock Out some team Out of Europa.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:31

Se7en wrote:Milan is more suited to Barsa becouse of how narrow Barsa have been this season.

Bayern also suits them, becouse they use more width. Dani was right in theory that if they push them back they benefit from it, but with Cex-Messi-Sanchez trio upfront I doubt Alves and Abidal single handedly alone can push Ribery and Robben back...

Bayern doesn't suit Madrid at all. I'm really curious, what makes you guys think Bayern suit Madrid more? Mourinho has already owned their predictibility, and will probably manage to do it again.

Milan sits back a lot and deny space and they will have their forwards and KPB running into space behind Barca's midfield. Whereas Bayern are more expansive in their play which is little bit similar to Barcelona in trying to control the game and possession etc. Although under Heynckes, i assume they have become tactically astute. But i bet we will get more space in attack against Bayern than against Milan.

Mou's Inter and Mou's Madrid and different teams and play differently too although there are a few similarities. Madrid's defense (not just the back 4) is not as solid as Inter's. Hence, why i said Bayern has more of chance to beat Madrid than Barcelona.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:35

Can't wait for Bayern to get knocked out of the competition ,
just to see what you will be saying then Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:35

People Saying Gomez is not fast Need to seriously stfu, you know nothing about Bayern or Gomez.

Come with your Midget Team and you will get destroyed and rolled all over, apart from Diving and Play Acting your Defence stand nö Chance against Robbery niether Kroos or Schweini then you have Gomez
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:37

Idrisozet wrote:
jibers wrote:

I was Talking about 2001 final, 2010 Quarter final, and how we are still in cpl while Dortmund
Crashed Out if Europe And how Basel rolled all over some Team and Kicked them to Europa and Now how probably Atlético will knock Out some team Out of Europa.
Thats really sad. You were owned in an argument and you cant admit you were wrong so you just proceed by going off topic because you have nothing else to say.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:37

If it wasnt for Diving and Play Acting Teams like Chelsea and Arsenal Would have Long best you over 2 leg's, lets Not forget that

Overboo or whatever will be kidnaped by me if he's appointed as The ref

Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:40; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:38

It's funny when people get pissed off at a poster and they start taking digs at the club they support

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:39

Idrisozet wrote:If ist wasnt for Diving and Play Acting Teams like Chelsea and Arsenal Would have Long best you over 2 leg's, leta Not forget that
Again going off topic...
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:40

_LMG_10_ wrote:It's funny when people get pissed off at a poster and they start taking digs at the club they support

Idrisozet... :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:40

rwo power wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I don't understand why you use numbers to tell the story for things that only require simple visual judgment.
Because the human senses can easily be deceived. Measurable facts are facts, though.

i tend to agree with this, a lot of times i have seem teams being dominated off the park, the opposition creating a lot of chances or at least my mind sees it that way when in actualt statistics they turn out to be even

eg stoke- valencia match ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:41

kiranr wrote:
Se7en wrote:Milan is more suited to Barsa becouse of how narrow Barsa have been this season.

Milan sits back a lot and deny space and they will have their forwards and KPB running into space behind Barca's midfield. Whereas Bayern are more expansive in their play which is little bit similar to Barcelona in trying to control the game and possession etc. Although under Heynckes, i assume they have become tactically astute. But i bet we will get more space in attack against Bayern than against Milan.

Mou's Inter and Mou's Madrid and different teams and play differently too although there are a few similarities. Madrid's defense (not just the back 4) is not as solid as Inter's. Hence, why i said Bayern has more of chance to beat Madrid than Barcelona.

Indeed, while we don't have the defence of Inter, we "control" games more than Inter. Give me Bayern anyday, I want them. They have a terrible defense (Ronaldo's favourite) and they play a high line. And on top of that they play a open possession game.

Why not? Sounds like all the traits we enjoy.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:43

Idrisozet wrote:
jibers wrote:

Embarassed

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:45

Se7en wrote:

Indeed, while we don't have the defence of Inter, we "control" games more than Inter. Give me Bayern anyday, I want them. They have a terrible defense (Ronaldo's favourite) and they play a high line. And on top of that they play a open possession game.

Why not? Sounds like all the traits we enjoy.

Well, you obviously know more about Madrid, but i get the feeling Bayern might be able to control the game against Madrid. But, i dont watch Madrid very often, so i might very well be wrong.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:46

That just Shows how much i do Not care about Spanish Club
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:50

BarcaLearning wrote:Can u guys pls explain a bit further why Milan is more suited to beating Barca,

They are tactically suited to stop Barca more so than Bayern Munich.

Milan are a possession team but when it comes to games like these where you have no hope of having superior possession against Barcelona they are simply gonna sit deep and defend and stifle Barca try to close down spaces as much as possible since they have the personnel to do it and try to hit them on the break.This is the very Italian way of doing it.

Actually if you look at both games this season.Milan's Gameplan differed in both the home and away fixture.Milan pressed hard in their home game and chalked up a decent amount of possession.

But this is a different scenario though.It is a two legged affair and Italians are masters in how to play over two legs.But this time i'm afraid Barcelona have too much quality and Messi will be too much for them.

Whereas Bayern are a pure possession based side just like Barcelona.That is their blueprint tactic.They arent used to defending deep.They play with a high line more or less.

Barcelona have superior possession keepers to Bayern.Add to that their defense is a big weakness.I'd be seriously interested to see how Jupp approaches this tie.

I think i'd be seeing a Spain-Germany except that the scoreline would be much larger.

I think Toni Kroos would be the most important player in this tie from a Bayern perspective as he's the most technically gifted midfielder in the team and also with the ability to keep the ball.Get hold of possession ,make the telling passes under pressure.

But i'm afraid Bayern would be in for an ownage here.

Also coming to Madrid ,I think Bayern would have the better share of possession and Mou would probably counter attack.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:51

The speed at which Idrisozet changes his opinion is incredible.

Two weeks ago after losing big games to Basel and Leverkusen, Bayern was crap.

Now they trash a poor cinderella Basel and they are back at being the best.

Bayern is a hot and cold side with a woeful defense that is in serious danger to get rolled on by some of the remaining contenders.

Any team with somewhat of an attacking game is going to make life horrible for them. Not to mention how inconsistent they are with their form. Drawing APOEL or Marseille is the best thing that can happen to them at this point.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next