Cookie Monster
Kingofeverythingclassy
arabprince
Ganso
pedrosom
43 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 5 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by danyjr Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 pm

To be fair though, this deal may be a blessing disguise. Imagine the things you can do with €50 million. Especially in terms of building a squad for the future.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 5 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by Potential Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

danyjr wrote:To be fair though, this deal may be a blessing disguise. Imagine the things you can do with €50 million. Especially in terms of building a squad for the future.

50 millions are going to be spend on bunga parties rather on rebuilding the squad
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Potential wrote:50 millions are going to be spend on bunga parties rather on rebuilding the squad
I'm all for it if I'm invited Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 5 4
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:50 pm

danyjr wrote:To be fair though, this deal may be a blessing disguise. Imagine the things you can do with €50 million. Especially in terms of building a squad for the future.

when we sold kaka we had 65 million... plus sale of gourcuff for 15 million, so we had 80 million... what happened???

that time all of us fans had tthought milan would use the money to building squad for the future... !

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

ooh hell no!
who am I gonna compare Chiellini with next season in Serie A?

This dude better not leave!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Cotes wrote:ooh hell no!
who am I gonna compare Chiellini with next season in Serie A?

This dude better not leave!

bonera Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
shamr9pato wrote:1. i swear to god m gonna keep quite about milan for the entire season if they sell silva.. :@ :@ ;@
2. i thought berlu learned a lesson when he sold kaka'.. but nooooo

1. No you won't, because you'll surely suffocate. A man has to cuss, it's good for us.

2. He did learn a good lesson, how is that not obvious to you?
He learned that you can sell a 27-year-old (Kaka was, Thiago is) who's done enough for your club for insane money, and they will rupture every tendon and fracture every bone in their bodies during their debut season.
Good Business.

Don't worry, Thiago is sold, if not to PSG, then to some other rich guy.

What you are saying is that we have become a selling club and you seem happy about it. That is putting us behind Inter, Juve and Roma who are buying clubs today. You don't see Moratti selling Sneijder. Sneijder wants to leave and Moratti is saying no. He tried his best to keep Thiago Motta, but Motta wanted to go. TS doesn't want to leave, he and his family are happy in Milano, like Kaka was. That is the difference. 50M gets you nothing proven these days. We have become the Udinese of big clubs like Arsenal, happy?
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 pm

come on.... iras is not HAPPY about this, and none of us is.... but given the chance that this might happen, other than hoping it wouldnt, you really have to move on and think about what else can be done abt the team.

he's merely saying we shouldnt stop supporting or "take a break" from supporting milan, bcuz for most of us its a huge part of our lives, too big to be taken out.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 pm

leemhuis wrote:
IrasMaldinista wrote:
shamr9pato wrote:1. i swear to god m gonna keep quite about milan for the entire season if they sell silva.. :@ :@ ;@
2. i thought berlu learned a lesson when he sold kaka'.. but nooooo

1. No you won't, because you'll surely suffocate. A man has to cuss, it's good for us.

2. He did learn a good lesson, how is that not obvious to you?
He learned that you can sell a 27-year-old (Kaka was, Thiago is) who's done enough for your club for insane money, and they will rupture every tendon and fracture every bone in their bodies during their debut season.
Good Business.

Don't worry, Thiago is sold, if not to PSG, then to some other rich guy.

What you are saying is that we have become a selling club and you seem happy about it. That is putting us behind Inter, Juve and Roma who are buying clubs today. You don't see Moratti selling Sneijder. Sneijder wants to leave and Moratti is saying no. He tried his best to keep Thiago Motta, but Motta wanted to go. TS doesn't want to leave, he and his family are happy in Milano, like Kaka was. That is the difference. 50M gets you nothing proven these days. We have become the Udinese of big clubs like Arsenal, happy?
Yes, and no!

You know what, I don't give two shits about Thiago Silva or anybody else leaving. No player is bigger than Milan. What upsets me is that our team gets weaker through this transfer.

Also, you can easily let time judge my hunch, can't you?
Shevchenko and Kaka were not in the best of conditions when they left, and we pocketed an easy 110m out of their sale.

(I hope not but) who's guaranteed TS won't sustain any nasty injury in a month?

As for the selling club thing, I'd love it if we did become one, but only in case the leaving players are our inferior Primavera products, you see? Not the cream of the crop.

I liked Merkel a lot and never wanted to see him leave, but I can't complain if his transfer pays for more than half of SES's price.

Thiago was never as important to us as Kaka was.

With Kaka, went also all of our pace, counter-attack specialty, creativity, flair and lots of goals.

What will Thiago's departure take away from us? Hardly anything dead-important in case an able replacement like Dede arrives.

I'm NOT AT ALL worried about the post-Thiago era, but I'd be furious if at least 70-80% of the transfer money isn't spent on the squad. That's what's bad.

I think I cleared my charges...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 am

I don't entirely agree with your point Iras regarding Silva's physical state compared to when we sold Sheva and Kaka

First difference that needs to be looked at is that Sheva and Kaka were both pure Attackers whereas T.S is a defender. Naturally attackers decline much faster than defenders do, especially attackers that rely heavily on their physical attributes to give them that edge, both Kaka and Sheva fall into this category. Defenders on the other hand decline much slower as they rely less on their physical ability, whilst relying more on experience as they age.

Both Sheva and Kaka were nearing the end of their prime, whilst Silva is entering his best years , physically , ability and experience wise he is at his peak.

Thiago's departure now, means we have lost both hearts of our defense. We might not see what we have lost but trust me we will not be the same without Nesta and T.S for a while. The confidence and calmness they both display during matches is something that can't be easily replace.

Who is going to organise the defense? Bonera? Mexes? Yepes? Abate? And if we get Dede, we would expect him to lead the defense? The truth is with the loss of Silva our defense is comprised , which is why Galliani is running back to Nesta. No elite team will get away with weakening its defense even on a minuscule scale.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 am

http://www.paristeam.fr/transferts/berlusconi-confirme-la-vente-de-thiago-silva-87527.html

Berlusconi: "I cannot avoid the sale of Thiago Silva. The finances are bad at Milan. He brings me 46 million Euros." Direct quote this am (June 13).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 am

All but confirmed now... damn i loved this guy Sad
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 am

All from Milannews.it and the crappy Google translation

12:38 - Le Parisien reports of statements by Milan president Silvio Berlusconi issued to the French press, which confirm the transfer of Thiago Silva to Psg: "I can not sell Thiago Silva. Accounts are not good for Thiago I can not do anything else, I give 46 million euros. "

12:38 - Le Parisien reports of statements by Milan president Silvio Berlusconi issued to the French press, which confirm the transfer of Thiago Silva to Psg: "I can not sell Thiago Silva. Accounts are not good for Thiago I can not do anything else, I give 46 million euros. "

13.09 - Milan Channel, the official AC Milan, has aired the photos of Thiago Silva and Prime Minister Berlusconi that read: "President, we pray, keep it."

13:39 - Milan Channel, the official AC Milan, Adriano Galliani says it is returning to Milan and Thiago Silva is far from being sold to PSG. Milan Channel sends a prayer to the patron Berlusconi: "Presdiente keep it!". The faces in the study are very relaxed, there may be a surprise hit like a "rethinking" of the property.

13.45 - Charles Pellegatti, Sportmediaset journalist, told Studio Sport that the milan could reconsider the offer of Psg Thiago Silva and there might be a positive development of the whole affair for the Rossoneri colors. The tune of the hymn of Milan on Milan Channel could presage of something good.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:47 am

Stop supporting the team?

Are some of you guys serious, it's pretty shit okay, but in order for FFP, they will have to get their damm books in order. The wage bill is astronomical albeit some of the vets leaving.

Also quite surprised that Thiago Silva would want to join a club or league thats not the most competive compared to La Liga or Epl? I never took Thiago to be such a money whore after his whole staying with the club for speeches.

Robinho on 6m per year quite sick.

No matter what the club comes first, whether theyre in Serie A, B or Europa league.

Forza Milan

Last edited by elmickio on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am

14:41 - Even Charles Laudisa, journalist and expert market Gazzetta dello Sport, confirmed on his Twitter profile that the next hours will be decisive and that Thiago Silva could also remain a Milan player. The final decision will be up to President Berlusconi.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 am

14:50 - Adriano Galliani back to Milan. In two days the world has not changed: Thiago Silva is still a Milan player, and into the coffers of the club of via Turati not rained millions of Sheikh. Yeah, because something has changed in the morning, arrived from Milan may indeed be the input to block everything and go home. The Paris Saint Germain left with absolutely nothing in his hand - at least for now - after tasting a long time the idea of including in the dressing room the world's strongest defender. But what has changed in a few hours? What may be called a popular sentiment could have prompted the management to opt for the Rossoneri decision of the heart, the reasons for putting in the budget. For fans, the prospect of Milan without Thiago Silva is not at all pleased: it was too big a sacrifice, would have depleted that the technical rate of the group and inevitably affected the international competitiveness of the team. The protests were not lacking from the web up to the appeals of Milan Channel. And then there's the tummy of the locker room: from Ibra to Cassano, who have come out, ending the Senators who have quietly made ​​it clear to management that the decision to sell the Brazilian has had an impact on the morale of the group. ( gazzetta.it )

Link: http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=82928
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 5 Empty Thiago Staying

Post by Potential Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 am

Just confirmed drinking
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 am

by who? I want to hear it from Galliani's mouth myself before i believe a word
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:14 am

Potential. We like you and all but you rarely if not EVER provide a source.

Now please provide a source for once.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:15 am

Sky confirms that Silva remains.
(Umberto Zapelloni on Twitter)

And a lot more coming in right now...
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am

Potential wrote:Sky confirms that Silva remains.
(Umberto Zapelloni on Twitter)

And a lot more coming in right now...

Source please.

And twitter doesn't count.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Silvio Berlusconi has blocked the transfer of Thiago Silva to PSG. (from twitter)
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:17 am

Silva will be confirmed as staying when the window closes and he remains a Milan player. As of now, he's a Milan player. As of tomorrow, we don't know. That's how it's going to remain, even if the deal stalls. It's confirmed at the end of the transfer window unfortunately and not before.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:26 am

dostoevsky wrote:Silva will be confirmed as staying when the window closes and he remains a Milan player. As of now, he's a Milan player. As of tomorrow, we don't know. That's how it's going to remain, even if the deal stalls. It's confirmed at the end of the transfer window unfortunately and not before.

This will be the longest transfer window of my life as a Rossoneri fan.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Silva will be confirmed as staying when the window closes and he remains a Milan player. As of now, he's a Milan player. As of tomorrow, we don't know. That's how it's going to remain, even if the deal stalls. It's confirmed at the end of the transfer window unfortunately and not before.

Brace yourselves for the clichéd roller-coaster ride that is to come, and let's hope they finished building the track so we don't fall off. Neutral
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:34 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

Last week, I was silently complaining to myself that our transfer activity was lifeless and silent and that it would remain so for the duration of the Euros. The transfer window was meant to be a bit of fun, a lot of disappointment but in the end something to look forward to. All I wanted was a couple of rumours that I knew wouldn't turn out to be true but that would entertain me.

Last week was a lovely time to be a Milan fan.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next