Cookie Monster
Kingofeverythingclassy
arabprince
Ganso
pedrosom
43 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 7 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Lol Dostoevsky. And welcome SaintSiro , i had the same avatar at some point in the past as well , great pick .

As for Thiago , how i wish this happens . But i can't give into it just yet , though hopefully , he stays in the end.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 7 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:So Milan came back with a 65 million euro request today and Leonardo told Milan to shove it up their arse and, in fact, throw his number away. lol.

Milan no longer needs to worry about PSG doing business with them. That bridge is now burned.

I don't know how true this reported scenario might be , but i wouldn't be surprised one bit if it was/is true .

And i can't care less if it was/is true either , Thiago staying is all i care .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm still not convinced that PSG have given up, however I'm satisfied for the moment, at the very least the feeling of helplessness that had swallowed me has dissipated.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Dante wrote:
sportsczy wrote:So Milan came back with a 65 million euro request today and Leonardo told Milan to shove it up their arse and, in fact, throw his number away. lol.

Milan no longer needs to worry about PSG doing business with them. That bridge is now burned.

I don't know how true this reported scenario might be , but i wouldn't be surprised one bit if it was/is true .

It will be a problem. For one, Silva wants a massive raise to stay now... he's annoyed with the fact that Milan tried to sell him. Second, Barca and Madrid no longer throw money away + they don't buy older players. That only leaves City and they are pretty much set with players.

It's not a good idea to burn bridges with deep pockets. There were much better ways of handling this... highly unprofessional.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Dante wrote:

It will be a problem. For one, Silva wants a massive raise to stay now... he's annoyed with the fact that Milan tried to sell him. Second, Barca and Madrid no longer throw money away + they don't buy older players. That only leaves City and they are pretty much set with players.

It's not a good idea to burn bridges with deep pockets. There were much better ways of handling this... highly unprofessional.

can't say you have any proof about what you re talking about , we don't know what Silva wants . He may even want to transfer to PSG for all we know.

As for how B & G have been handling this , if true that they asked for 65m , yeah , a bit unproffesional after the offer PSG made already . But i can't help but wonder , if they just changed their minds and they had no better way to deal with the fans and just raised the bar so high that the deal would crumble 100% .

You can never know with them , but on the other hand , after previous similar situations , i can't say i am surprised these stuff are coming out , not in the least .

For all i care though , that Silva is staying with Milan for the time being is all i could ask for. Can't care less why .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Ah com'on Sports why you you sound a tad butthurt Razz

I agree with you though, that what has transpired was highly unprofessional. But i don't think it's a massive loss, we have outstanding relationships with lots of European and domestic teams.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Ah com'on Sports why you you sound a tad butthurt Razz

I agree with you though, that what has transpired was highly unprofessional. But i don't think it's a massive loss, we have outstanding relationships with lots of European and domestic teams.

true , true ..we have fine relationships with many clubs.

But don't think it's not common around european clubs that Galliani wants it all his way. This is good for us i agree , but we can't expect this to stand forever .

I am sure many clubs have rejected Milan offers in the last years for decent players , because many other clubs would be able to pay a lot more .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 pm

No idea what Silva is thinking... but it's being reported. It's not that much of a stretch to see how SIlva would be upset about the way Milan dealt with him. He basically commits his career to the club and then the club turns around and tries to auction him less than 2 weeks after...

Not butthurt frankly. I actually think you take 50 million and buy 2 great players as opposed to one. It also opens up the door for RVP or Falcao.

Dealmaking is an exercise of managing failure. I know it all so well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

I'm just happy right now that T.S is staying, with a good defense we'll always be within a chance of winning something. Whats probably gonna happen though is Zlatan will be sold because we can't maintain his wages for long.

Also i think its time to P-A-R-T-Y

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 7 Tinygif-huge-dancing-bananaThiago Silva deal done - report - Page 7 Tinygif-huge-dancing-bananaThiago Silva deal done - report - Page 7 Tinygif-huge-dancing-banana
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 pm

I see .

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

In an interview to TMW, Paulo Tonietto, the agent of SIlva said: "If Milan has no intent of selling Thiago Silva to PSG, i am certain the club needs to understand the value of the player and offer him a new contract that is equal to the offer made for the most marketable playing on Milan."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:In an interview to TMW, Paulo Tonietto, the agent of SIlva said: "If Milan has no intent of selling Thiago Silva to PSG, i am certain the club needs to understand the value of the player and offer him a new contract that is equal to the offer made for the most marketable playing on Milan."

lol , agent trying to grasp the chance , though , it's totaly understandable . Milan may raise his wages , but won't be for 9m a year , this is 100% percent.

Might get to 6m easily , though . If they really intent to keep him afterall
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Dante wrote:
sportsczy wrote:In an interview to TMW, Paulo Tonietto, the agent of SIlva said: "If Milan has no intent of selling Thiago Silva to PSG, i am certain the club needs to understand the value of the player and offer him a new contract that is equal to the offer made for the most marketable playing on Milan."

lol , agent trying to grasp the chance , though , it's totaly understandable . Milan may raise his wages , but won't be for 9m a year , this is 100% percent.

Might get to 6m easily , though . If they really intent to keep him afterall

yeah ... besides if silva wanted money he would have requested the transfer himself.....

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Silva himself literally said the other day he doesn't care about the money. Why would he want a payrise all of a sudden.

His agent clearly wants a payrise.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:22 pm

time to rock my silva kit Very Happy
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Silva FOREVER!!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:03 am

Well f*ck this deal ... should've sold him ...

Berlusconi made himself look like a saviour ... and Galliani ended our transfer market this summer by saying that he doesnt know what to say to a milan fan who wants more than just keeping TS ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 am

Yes.we surely would have spent that 50m on good players
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 am

It's time Leonardo puts in a bid for Bonera albino
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 am

Nothing less than 20m.messi is still in his pocket
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 am

Ganso wrote:Yes.we surely would have spent that 50m on good players

I don't know what to say to a Milanista who expects something else besides the fact that we have kept Thiago Silva Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 7 14047752796496505428
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:27 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's time Leonardo puts in a bid for Bonera albino

albino
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 am

It's marvellous news, however I am making a clear distinction between being pleased and grateful. Our management showed nothing but contempt for the fans, playing group and Silva himself in the manner in which they approached this deal, dealt dishonestly with the unfolding situation and now expect praise for their valiant efforts to "resist" offers for a player who should have been considered untouchable.

Had they simply been absolutely honest and said that Milan will refrain from much activity on the market and will instead trust our youth squad in the name of economy, I would have been perfectly able to accept this. This isn't about ambition, this is about dignity and respect. I just hope that the affection of the fans has had a bigger effect on Silva than the actions of our management.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:45 am

Stopped reading after "Had they simply been absolutely honest"
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:49 am

Perhaps I should have said "relatively," though even that's beyond their capabilities.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:39 am

If Thiago Silva had not been injured, we would have won the CL. That's how important it is to keep him.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next