Cookie Monster
Kingofeverythingclassy
arabprince
Ganso
pedrosom
43 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 3 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

U know why they didnt fire Allegri !? Because any other better coach would have to get paid more Laughing

pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 3 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 am

Removing Silva is a huge blow, however in the end, Silva's replacement doesn't carry the burden of stepping up to the plate, this entire team does. Defence is the job of a team, not simply a back four and we're Italian, we'll get the job done.

We move on as a team and we simply need to exercise patience. The last thing we need to do is rush another rebuilding project. We need to spend wisely, we need to give players time, we need to trust our youth and we need to do what we can. I don't want to see panic buys. If we're buying the player for the sake of buying a midfielder or a defender, I'd rather see the likes of Ely, De Sciglio, Innocenti or Carmona on the pitch.

What I find sad is that I've been reduced to the state of hoping that Sulley Muntari is contracted. That I'm not even confident he's ours speaks volumes. I am desperately hoping, that we hold onto a midfielder who is famous for being brought on as a substitute, giving away a freekick from which the opposition scored and getting sent off all in the space of two minutes. I need a drink.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 am

Ninja is right . Berlusconi may have ended the big spending spree days on the transfer marlet , but he was always there giving lifelines for Milan , for other needs important , which aren't that important in our minds; but they are for the club.

As for Thiago Silva , all i can say is i've seen worse days .
If anything , Milan was there before Silva and if he is leaving , i would be sad but i would deal with it .

In any case , despite all what's been said and reportedtly "done" ,
shit is done yet.

There is a huge offer for Thiago and Milan obviously , knowing Galliani , said they will talk about it , there goes that 1% left .. Silva is on holiday apparently , can go wherever he wants , it doesn't necessarily 100% means he's there for medicals and put pen to paper..

I believe this offer has gone out of proportions , obviously there's something huge , but it's not done yet . For starters , where's the contract Silva was about to sign this morning ? did he miss the plane to Paris maybe ?

I'll wait :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

Milan director general Ariedo Braida has cooled suggestions that the club are about to sell Thiago Silva to Paris Saint-Germain.

Reports yesterday gathered pace that the Brazilian would be joining the French outfit in a deal that would see the Diavolo net close to €50m.

However, speaking outside the club’s Via Turati HQ on Tuesday, Braida insisted that the central defender was going nowhere.

“You should all stay calm,” he noted. “We will not be selling Thiago Silva.”

Braida’s words come on the morning when a report in Le Parisien suggests that Vice-President Adriano Galliani will fly out to Paris on Wednesday for talks.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri and Galliani are also present in Via Turati this morning.

----------------

It's been officially denied, time to say goodbye. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

You can't sign anything until tomorrow. Transfer season is not open yet. Lavezzi and Silva cannot sign their contracts until tomorrow for PSG. Even the Hazard deal to Chelsea is not technically official until tomorrow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

If Silva was gonna be rejecting PSG. How epic would it be if he did one of these:

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 3 AC-Milans-Kaka-shows-his--001

Of course, Kaka eventually left but that ONE MOMENT, that ONE MOMENT... legend status
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

But i'm not gonna celebrate or cry just yet.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 am

sportsczy wrote:You can't sign anything until tomorrow. Transfer season is not open yet. Lavezzi and Silva cannot sign their contracts until tomorrow for PSG. Even the Hazard deal to Chelsea is not technically official until tomorrow.

Apparently , yesterday's tommorow is today , that's what they were reporting in France and everywhere in general , Silva wasn't even going to wait for PSG awesomeness and sign first thing in the morning, Dis morning.

What you say about the opening of the transfer market being tomorrow is legit .But official statements or even the contracts could have been finalised by now , just come official tomorrow.

Something would have come out already and the only thing was Braida , saying we are not selling Thiago Silva , from what i can see by Dostoevsky's post Laughing

If it's that done as reported , something isn't going right for PSG . To add something last , Leonardo said
we are going to talk , but it won't be easy

That was the only really official statement yesterday , from someone into the negotiations. Now Braida , apparently has said we won't sell . I don't just yet buy it , because i know the money PSG can bring on the table , but one thing is for sure ,

it's not done .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:If Silva was gonna be rejecting PSG. How epic would it be if he did one of these:

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 3 AC-Milans-Kaka-shows-his--001

Of course, Kaka eventually left but that ONE MOMENT, that ONE MOMENT... legend status

Let's have a little game , just for the lulz .

Who can spot the epic deceiveness-irony-trolling in this picture ? +1 for whoever does it first .

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 am

Not really... in France, the report was that the contract and physical would be finalized today and the official transfer would be announced on Wednesday. That's the timeline that was reported by L'Equipe.

Le Parisen reported that Silva arrived in Paris yday, which he did.

Doesn't mean the deal is final. But it's very far along. Silva's agent was on RMC signaling that things are fluid.

Anything can happen. But no absolutes have been reported and everything is according to reports so far. Silva was taking his physical today... which is required before you can sign a deal anyhow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 am

Kaka kind of looks like he's wearing a Madrid shirt there. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 am

dostoevsky wrote:Kaka kind of looks like he's wearing a Madrid shirt there. Laughing
Either this, or it's something about where he is.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 am

dostoevsky wrote:Kaka kind of looks like he's wearing a Madrid shirt there. Laughing

yeap , that's right Laughing seems like +1 more for you Dostoevsky Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Silva's agent is also Falcao's, the negotiations are for Falcao and not Silva :coffee: Galliani is there to buy Mamadou Sakho :coffee:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Potential wrote:Silva's agent is also Falcao's, the negotiations are for Falcao and not Silva :coffee: Galliani is there to buy Mamadou Sakho :coffee:

nah .. we need someone better to partner Thiago next season Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 3 Trolldolski
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Abbiati
Silva
Montolivo - Nocerino
El Shaarawy - Boateng - Urby
Cassano - Ibra - Robinho - Pato
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Imo it looks certain that Thiago will leave, unless something unexpected happened, or we were all miss informed of the situation from the start.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Gallaini has landed in Paris to meet with Leo and the board

This is killing me. Selling our best players to balance the books not to strengthen the squad. We need a decent mid, and 2 CB. If Silva goes we have Mexes, Bonera and Yepes.We're screwed

Dede was worth $10mill last week now valued at $20+ that we have cash, ridiculous. Ogbonna is worth over $20mill, #dreamers
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:17 pm

BigBoban wrote:Gallaini has landed in Paris to meet with Leo and the board

This is killing me. Selling our best players to balance the books not to strengthen the squad. We need a decent mid, and 2 CB. If Silva goes we have Mexes, Bonera and Yepes.We're screwed

Dede was worth $10mill last week now valued at $20+ that we have cash, ridiculous. Ogbonna is worth over $20mill, #dreamers

Dede and Ogbonna *drool*

I'd do a swap Binho/Dede with some cash incentive.. it might just be enough.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Let's just buy the entire Brazil and Italy U21 teams with the 60mil and selling players we have. will that be enough $? good scouting strategy imo, you can't miss eco smile
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm tempted to start screaming buy ALL the youngsters, however I'm waiting to actually sell him before I start demanding transfers.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:21 pm

This is how i think Milan will line up next season :coffee:
Wild guess for Milan's starting X1 next season
Abbiati

Abate-Mexes-Dede/Astori-Emmanuelson

Strootman

Montolivo------------------Nocerino

Boateng

Cassano-Dzeko
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I'm tempted to start screaming buy ALL the youngsters, however I'm waiting to actually sell him before I start demanding transfers.
We were all demanding transfers even before this story came up.

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 3 21910322
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 pm

We Milanisti just got a cold dose of reality..

I won't say we are out of Serie A competition, not until we sell Zlatan only then will i know for sure we won't win anything for a few years. unless we buy wc replacements
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 pm

I hate that Ariedo says we're not selling to PSG, but at the same time Galliaini is boarding a plane toward Paris. The meeting is currently underway. Hopefully we sell them Pato or Ibra just not Silva. Silva is the future.

I used Dede and Ogbonna as examples and don't want them TBH, just trying to point out the repurcussions of selling Silva we won't get any bargains. This Dede is a rough diamond and isn't worthy of Silva's shoelaces. Ogbonna is this years El Shaarwry decent but far from World Class, just overpriced. Acerbi and Zapata are options

BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:We Milanisti just got a cold dose of reality..

I won't say we are out of Serie A competition, not until we sell Zlatan only then will i know for sure we won't win anything for a few years. unless we buy wc replacements

Agreed!!! realistically we can only compete for Coppa Italia next season with Mexes running defense
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next