Cookie Monster
Kingofeverythingclassy
arabprince
Ganso
pedrosom
43 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 pm

I refuse to believe it until it's official. If this happens, we go from potential CL winners (with one or two purchases) to future europa league contenders. What kind of top team sells the best defender in the world? Unforgivable.

Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm

I know that feel bro, but imo when players are very quiet most of the times the negotiations are at an advance stage. There is no pride we can take from this, they basically raided us without much difficulty. Zlatan will move now and Milan will be content with top 3 finish >> then Europa since Serie A will lose another cl spot >>

Fadi was right after all..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm

pato canceled the deal in the last second,i think it will happen again

leo shall be deceived AGAIN
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Ganso wrote:pato canceled the deal in the last second,i think it will happen again

leo shall be deceived AGAIN

Except that Pato never actually went to Paris or negotiated a personal deal. He was debating whether he should start engaging with PSG. The only thing that got done was the general fee agreement between Milan and PSG.

In this case, Silva is in Paris and has negotiated the terms. He is taking a physical tomorrow: http://www.leparisien.fr/psg-foot-paris-saint-germain/psg-thiago-silva-est-a-paris-11-06-2012-2043524.php
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 pm

I don't have anything against PSG so I'm not as pissed off by reports linking him to Barca or City.

But yeah, if he does go. You probably wont be seeing much of me on these forums. Galliani has really f**ked up this time.

Not even joking, Berlusconi should fire Galliani. Our negotiator has the mindset of a manager of a midtable team

Last edited by BiasedMilanFan3 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 pm

"Oh I wanna become the new Maldini..." "Oh la la, I wanna be the heir to Baresi Blah blah blah."

Get lost hot-shot.

From a Rossoneric point of view, I love players who love my team, not those who are here because they have to. Any unhappy player is free to leave and not look back.

Let me give my personal opinion on this, which may not be liked by most of you:

Thiago Silva can go to hell for all I care.

Why? Because This club needs honest people playing in it, if he's not happy with his small salary, our budget, our horrible players, our effed up stadium etc, he can very easily f*** off.

What are you scaring us of? His departure?

We've already experienced the departure of far far better players like Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko and Kaka, why should I give a shit about a liar?

People can call this a kneejerk if they like, but I would say this about absolutely any player who tries to trick us into believing their bluffs.

Plus, if the reports about Dede are true, then all the better. 4 years younger, 10cm taller, why not?

And hey, Milannews is reporting that Galliani will do whatever he possibly can to convince legendary Sandro Nesta to come back, who's 10 times better than Thiago.

Yes, I'm furious. because this guy's words didn't match his deeds, so I'd happily cut him loose.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm

I really don't see how this is Silva's fault. He didn't want to leave. But the club agreed to terms with another club and presented the deal to Silva. Silva is going to make an extra 20+ mil personally on this... who here would say no to that?

It's not like SIlva went to management asking to be sold. Milan felt the money was good enough to part with Silva and Silva hasn't blocked it.

This is on Berlusconi for mismanaging the club as a stand alone business. He's also far less liquid due to legal pay outs and the eurozone + italy crisis.

Just a perfect storm for Milan unfortunately.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 pm

F**k Berlusconi and his ego for not allowing new shareholders to sponsor Milan
And f**k Galliani for thinking Silva is the player to sell to get money. Not Ibra. Not Pato. Not Boateng.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Wake up guys, it's 2012.
We live in an age of player-power, they do whatever they damn well please and nobody can stop them.

If Kaka had rejected Real (like he rejected City), he would be ours.

If Shevchenko slapped that bitch in the face and stayed here, he would be ours.

And the same story is happening for Thiago Silva. If he wants, he will definitely remain a Rossonero.

Why do you cuss at Galliani and Berlusconi BMF3? They are biznessmen, they do what is good for bizness, nothing more.

Trouble is Mr.Silva has time and again sworn his allegiance and love for Milan, only to forget it all when his eyes saw the mountains of shiny EURO notes. At least Pato blocked his transfer to stay and prove himself RIGHT HERE Goddamn it.

Fine. Screw it. Go.

Life goes on with or without you.
I'd rather have a faithful Bonera than mercenaries like, well, you know who.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I am not going to say anything till this is OFFICIAL! Let us relax here a bit guys and pray to god this is not true.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 pm

faithful bonera?i can assure you any miilan player would accept the PSG temptation.(bar Pato)

But i agree,i will lose some respect for Silva if he goes.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Ganso wrote:faithful bonera?i can assure you any miilan player would accept the PSG temptation.(bar Pato)

But i agree,i will lose some respect for Silva if he goes.

Even Pato would've been long gone had he not banged the daughter of one of the most influential persons in Italy Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 am

Maybe we should move for Rigoni.

That's basically the kind of quality Milan want in a player these days
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:34 am

If i was Galliani Id sell Silva for 50Mills ,no probs Smile He isnt a Milan youth product ,he aint no Baresi. Id trust 39 years old Nesta more than him in the deffence. If Milan uses the money wisely then its a good decision.And u guys go please take a year off ,Id support Milan in Serie B.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 am

I hear South West London is plentiful this time of year for all you fans looking for a club :coffee:

If they don't reinvest this money Milan will go down hill, Hopefully they uncover an Gem of a player to make you all forget about TS.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 am

We're never going to slide that far, however the issue is that we're not simply losing ground on Europe, we're not demonstrating any sort of responsible management that tells me we're learning from our mistakes in the past. What should have been a process of calm evolution, gradually building up the squad, has become a drastic revolution which is attacking every single pillar of our club. The very foundations of our identity. The heirs of our legends were meant to be coming, not leaving.

It's not going to devastate us. It's meaningless to comment on next season without knowing who will be arriving. Regardless of what happens, we'll all support our club, however I wouldn't trust this management further than I could throw them.

They want to build a squad in one window. Our management has always been about instant success. A short term view, building small bridges, covering over gaps. Trusting the legends. Their view to rebuilding reflects the same attitude they had when they wanted to hold together a winning team.

If Thiago Silva isn't sold, it won't even alter my opinion at this stage. If we don't have the power on the market, this isn't the way forward. We have a perfectly good youth team. Use it or we might as well give them all Genoa contracts when they arrive. Money's an excuse only when you give those who love the club a chance first. If they don't care about the club, their place here is meaningless.

At the very least, if this goes through, it's happening early. We'll have time to examine Europe and South America, to get the right players, to integrate them into the squad so that we're not fielding players who don't know each other's name come Day One. Will we buy wisely? Calling it now, we'll see Acerbi, Astori, Witsel who we'll overpay for, two random players and a striker who we don't need for the lulz. Ogbonna for Astori if we're fortunate, but that will probably obliterate our budget.

For the moment though, Silva's a Milan player. When he's no longer a Milan player, I wish him well and we'll get around to creating our next great defender. We can do it. The point is that we make it unnecessarily difficult for ourselves in having to do this all over again, but we will do it eventually.

We can't change anything, so just sit back and relax until we know what sort of squad we're going to be playing with next year. It's what I'm trying to do. You've come to terms with our management when this is your reaction to this sort of stuff:
Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 2 Tumblr_m38ko5oyuV1r23f4a
One day, it's how I'll react.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 am

I feel bad for you guys. I can't imagine losing a star Chelsea player in this manner Sad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 am

+1 Dost, quality post and it is exactly how I feel. We always do these "short term" fixes and than what? With all our legends leaving and now another star, it is hard to take and I understand most of the peoples reaction. I just hope, everything works out and I am not going to judge till the end of the transfer period.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:20 am

hmm

Abate-Astori-Mexes-Emanuelson

Not that bad Rolling Eyes you might even get Maxwell as part of the deal

but the fact that TS is one of the best players in serie A makes that a bad news Razz but hey at least they are not taking him as a free transfer like Mexes
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 am

Why is Emanuelson the LB ? I'd rather play Antonini .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 am

No player is bigger than the club, I support Milan and always will. If Thiago Silva is soon then I trust it will benefit my beloved Milan.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 am

Milantildeath wrote:No player is bigger than the club, I support Milan and always will. If Thiago Silva is soon then I trust it will benefit my beloved Milan.
QFT
:bow:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am

I don't know what to say, the last time a transfer affected me so much was when Kaka left.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 am

I am bothered. Milan represents the best and only the best.

Of course, we can re-build after Silva's departure. But where is the intent from our management? Everything is very quiet at the moment. I would feel much better about this situation if Galliani, Berlusconi and Allegri held a joint press conference and said something to reassure all of us nervous fans that we have a plan in place for this transfer market.

We cannot rely on picking up the crumbs that fall between the seats. We have to be ambitious, almost revolutionary to ensure that we do not go into an Inter-like state of mediocrity (after they sold Eto'o).

There was already an enormous amount of work to be done this transfer market and this is one more item on the 'to do' list. Not only that, but the cycle of economic mismanagement must be broken. How much of Silva's transfer fee will line the pockets of Berlusconi?

Nevertheless, I have faith that things will turn out alright. We should wait until the end of the transfer season to make judgements, but I think we should all be aware that this is a gargantuan task at hand.

As always, Forza Milan!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 am

It has been reiterated many times that any money we make off transfer fees will directly go into paying off our debt( MILAN's DEBT), Berlusconi has never directly taken money gained from transfer fees into his own personal account. The man has covered our losses and transfers for 25 years now, and he undertook this by himself with no other shareholders.

We either grow to be self sufficient and compete or we don't.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

U know why they didnt fire Allegri !? Because any other better coach would have to get paid more Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next