Cookie Monster
Kingofeverythingclassy
arabprince
Ganso
pedrosom
43 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 4 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by BigBoban Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:We Milanisti just got a cold dose of reality..

I won't say we are out of Serie A competition, not until we sell Zlatan only then will i know for sure we won't win anything for a few years. unless we buy wc replacements

Agreed!!! realistically we can only compete for Coppa Italia next season with Mexes running defense

BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 4 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 pm

I can deal with not winning anything for another season if we actually use the season to invest time into players and to create a balanced, dynamic new team. If we try to rebuild through the same old tired transfer policy I'll simply snap.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I can deal with not winning anything for another season if we actually use the season to invest time into players and to create a balanced, dynamic new team. If we try to rebuild through the same old tired transfer policy I'll simply snap.

Milan...
Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 4 The-straw-the-broke-the-camels-back
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 pm

We need to sell shares ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm afraid this will mainly be an exercise to balance the books. Don't expect a spending spree boys, expect some free agents as usual
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I can deal with not winning anything for another season if we actually use the season to invest time into players and to create a balanced, dynamic new team. If we try to rebuild through the same old tired transfer policy I'll simply snap.

This is what i fear most, no real project just endlessly plugging holes nothing concrete or structurally organised.

I'm also bitterly disappointed that Allegri has chosen to remain so silent, he's said nothing on what he expects and hope's for next season. I can't condone his stance at the end of the day, but i understand his situation as he has relatively no say on negations.. Allegri the puppet indeed.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 pm

First order of business is to drop the idea of Emanuelson playing LB...

Mexes' injury takes 12 months to fully recover from, although you can play after 6-9 months. It's not an easy one. Watching him for France NT, he doesn't have his instincts back yet and his confidence in his knee is not 100%.

After that, please go out there and buy Belhanda if you can. He's the perfect CM for Serie and he's only 23. You can get him for 20 mil, which is a deal.

Anyhow, that's what i think lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:First order of business is to drop the idea of Emanuelson playing LB...

Mexes' injury takes 12 months to fully recover from, although you can play after 6-9 months. It's not an easy one. Watching him for France NT, he doesn't have his instincts back yet and his confidence in his knee is not 100%.

After that, please go out there and buy Belhanda if you can. He's the perfect CM for Serie and he's only 23. You can get him for 20 mil, which is a deal.

make PSG better AND weaken their rivals? hmm

but, i agree that belhanda is great, thought he was more of an AM though?

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:First order of business is to drop the idea of Emanuelson playing LB...

Eish.. a bit too steep for us unless we can pay that back in installments over 3 seasons.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

make PSG better AND weaken their rivals? hmm

but, i agree that belhanda is great, thought he was more of an AM though?

He started as a DM, then went to CM and played AM this year. He is an old school midfielder. I obviously wouldn't play him DM; but CM is very easy for him.

On a side note, i still remember Juve tried to make Zidane a DM the first year they signed him lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 pm

BigBoban wrote:I hate that Ariedo says we're not selling to PSG, but at the same time Galliaini is boarding a plane toward Paris. The meeting is currently underway. Hopefully we sell them Pato or Ibra just not Silva. Silva is the future.

I used Dede and Ogbonna as examples and don't want them TBH, just trying to point out the repurcussions of selling Silva we won't get any bargains. This Dede is a rough diamond and isn't worthy of Silva's shoelaces. Ogbonna is this years El Shaarwry decent but far from World Class, just overpriced. Acerbi and Zapata are options

no no no BB , no selling Pato . We can find very reliable replacements for Silva as crazy as this may sound right now , but a healthy Pato can make any defender on the field look ridiculous and i don't over rate with this , one bit.

That , despite his injuries . Honestly , he lost big hype from Milanisti this season , but if you ask me , it's all i could ask for , less pressure and burden for him .

Watch out for him next season , the best of Pato have yet to come .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:19 am

Surag wrote:This is how i think Milan will line up next season :coffee:
Wild guess for Milan's starting X1 next season
Abbiati

Abate-Mexes-Dede/Astori-Emmanuelson

Strootman

Montolivo------------------Nocerino

Boateng

Cassano-Dzeko

Dzeko gets 10M Salary & the only reason he has not already signed with Bayern is that he is unwilling to take a wage cut.

Emanuelsen cant defend well. It could have worked with 2 strong DM's & if the other RB was more defensive. But Abate is also something like that.

That & Strootman is not a DM. He is a CM. I would say his best quality is vision.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

Dzeko gets 10M Salary & the only reason he has not already signed with Bayern is that he is unwilling to take a wage cut.

Emanuelsen cant defend well. It could have worked with 2 strong DM's & if the other RB was more defensive. But Abate is also something like that.

That & Strootman is not a DM. He is a CM. I would say his best quality is vision.

Surag just hopes Ibrahimovic leaves so they will have it easier , don't take him seriously . Not to mention Milan would never pay the money Dzeko wants lol

As things stand , noone can predict one bit about next season , it's pointless to talk about these stuff right now. Things will clear up mid July and especialy in the final days of August.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:08 am

Thiago Silva to Chi magazine:
I don’t think about money. My strength is my family and above all God."

Galliani in Paris
The Thiago Silva deal is not done. I'm only here to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrosom Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 am

NEWS ALERT:In next minutes meeting PSG-Milan to negotiate ThiagoSilva transfer.Price 40/50m €.If 47,will beat @rioferdy5 record for defender

From twitter (@tancredipalmeri)
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 am

What has become of such a great club. Another sad day for football.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 am

i swear to god m gonna keep quite about milan for the entire season if they sell silva.. :@ :@ ;@
i thought berlu learned a lesson when he sold kaka'.. but nooooo
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:32 am

shamr9pato wrote:i swear to god m gonna keep quite about milan for the entire season if they sell silva.. :@ :@ ;@
i thought berlu learned a lesson when he sold kaka'.. but nooooo
Keep Calm and Believe in Abate.Amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:31 am

i believe in barbara :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Abbiati
Silva
Montolivo - Nocerino
El Shaarawy - Boateng - Urby
Cassano - Ibra - Robinho - Pato

god like reverse chrismas tree formation :bow:

dunno what im gonna do with my TS kit if the deal does go through Sad
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:42 am

Galliani and his boss are politicians. In politics everything has a specific meaning, for example the way a given country's prime minister enters or exits a plane bear messages only a few people can understand.

So, my point is that if Milan were reluctant to sell Thiago, then Leonardo must have come to Milan to lick ass. But now that Adri G is in Paris, we can only get one impression: He's willing.

The reason why Galliani is there, to negotiate and elevate the fee as much as possible. Well, he has great weapons too.

Firstly, Thiago wouldn't mind staying. Secondly, he's the best centre-back in the world. And finally, because PSG don't have any significant financial limit.

He plans to lower the bonuses and raise the main fee. I'm sure he will succeed, otherwise, there are always City, Real and Barca to help our needy ass.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:46 am

shamr9pato wrote:1. i swear to god m gonna keep quite about milan for the entire season if they sell silva.. :@ :@ ;@
2. i thought berlu learned a lesson when he sold kaka'.. but nooooo

1. No you won't, because you'll surely suffocate. A man has to cuss, it's good for us.

2. He did learn a good lesson, how is that not obvious to you?
He learned that you can sell a 27-year-old (Kaka was, Thiago is) who's done enough for your club for insane money, and they will rupture every tendon and fracture every bone in their bodies during their debut season.
Good Business.

Don't worry, Thiago is sold, if not to PSG, then to some other rich guy.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am

RMC reporting that it's all but done. Leonardo and Galliani left for dinner and Leonard told reporters "nothing is final yet. we are going to continue discussions tonight." They left together lol.

Milan wants to get 50 mil no bonus. PSG have offered 45 mil and 5 bonus. It'll get done in the next few hours. May not get announced until AM. Galliani is staying the night in Paris and will leave for Milan tomorrow.

This is all from RMC, who is very reliable.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:14 am

sportsczy wrote:RMC reporting that it's all but done. Leonardo and Galliani left for dinner and Leonard told reporters "nothing is final yet. we are going to continue discussions tonight." They left together lol.

Milan wants to get 50 mil no bonus. PSG have offered 45 mil and 5 bonus. It'll get done in the next few hours. May not get announced until AM. Galliani is staying the night in Paris and will leave for Milan tomorrow.

This is all from RMC, who is very reliable.

We don't need RMC to tell us we 're screwed Sportsczy Laughing , no offense though , nor i need RMC to tell me what it means when Galliani goes to another country for a player.

He always gets the job done. Another sad fact is , these 50m will mean nothing on the pitch either .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:38 am

its also alleged that milan wants vasco da gama defender dede to replace silva and he might cost 15-18 million... he is said to be one of the best defenders in brazil....

i am so pissed that galliani wants to get rid of silva. there are other areas he should have looked first to sell first.... like taiwo robinho, mesbah, even pato before silva.

taiwo has been useless for us, robinho have been disastrous for us when we needed him in good form. mesbah has been piss poor.

even i was willing to somehow accept this reality if nesta were to stay...

and there is no certainty that milan will definitely get dede... because i just read in milannews.it that there is no offer for dede says the representative of vasco da gama and he said if milan wants dede they need to come to brazil and with offer the representatives wish for. so there is no certainty... its no different to galliani b.s. mr. x situation...

and if milan wants to spend close to 18 million for dede, even vertonghen would have been better and ajax wants from 12-15 million for him. plus serginho said in milannews.it that milan should keep silva because even arrival of dede wont guarantee that assurance that thiago silva has been giving us. what if he flops for 18 million.... i have all sort of fears. plus, thiago silva own agent said milan should keep silva, and he is very happy at milan.

and what will be done with rest of the money,.... will they conclude market with aquilani?? will they get witsel because like bigboban rightly said, his buyout clause is 30 million, i certainly cant expect any favour from rui costa just because he is ex-rossonero.... we should remember he is working for benfica... he is not owning the club.

another big frustation is that, we could have got witsel but braida messsed up last year negotiation so badly that i am still pissed off about,

and we are giving up merkel full rights!

and if milan indeed wants witsel lets not forget we are not only the ones, manutd real madrid mancity are interested parties too which means should any of those clubs enter in bidding war, we are surely out both in terms of paying transfer fees and negotiating players wage demands.

so i dont get it, why thiago silva should be sold.. feels as if it is better to keep silva and keep the teams as it is, than selling silva and stuck with uncertainty because ok if we get players of great talent, there is still no certainty that our defense line will be secured because we will be on the brink of loosing best CB lineup ... its a joke.. nesta and silva gone.... i cant take this.

its because of uncertainty with both arrivals of players fans wants, or even if those targets of board, those players comes and doesnt live upto expectations and fails, thats my worry.. thats why i dont want silva to leave...
plus we lost kaka and galliani didnt replace him at all. and we had opportunity to sign sneijder and actually galliani is said to have preferred huntelaar instead for same transfer fee that inter got him for.

and there is eriksen issue i have to remind of, i have said so many times i will say it again, our own ex-player contacted management to take christian eriksen, that was thomas helveg and they went deaf ears to his high recommendation. ajax got him for 1 million, because it was reported that milan didnt came to agreement with eriksen former club.... if ajax gets him for 1 million, how much bargain galliani would have been asking for???

then i had read reports in milannews.it that savecivic had recommended jovetic to milan and they didnt still listen...

all sort of doubts in galliani really... sure he is good with negotiations with top players,but i think thats about it. he had done great job but club always need to think of future , not celebrating with the past.

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:42 am

To be fair though, this deal may be a blessing disguise. Imagine the things you can do with €50 million. Especially in terms of building a squad for the future.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next