Cookie Monster
Kingofeverythingclassy
arabprince
Ganso
pedrosom
43 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 6 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Silva will be confirmed as staying when the window closes and he remains a Milan player. As of now, he's a Milan player. As of tomorrow, we don't know. That's how it's going to remain, even if the deal stalls. It's confirmed at the end of the transfer window unfortunately and not before.

This will be the longest transfer window of my life as a Rossoneri fan.

Last week, I was silently complaining to myself that our transfer activity was lifeless and silent and that it would remain so for the duration of the Euros. The transfer window was meant to be a bit of fun, a lot of disappointment but in the end something to look forward to. All I wanted was a couple of rumours that I knew wouldn't turn out to be true but that would entertain me.

Last week was a lovely time to be a Milan fan.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 6 Empty Re: Thiago Silva deal done - report

Post by Milan31 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Please please let this be true! The thought of Silva leaving kills me Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm

guys how can i get the same twitter messages, im new to twitter so i dont rlly know how it works lol
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Leonardo
There are still many things to whittle down, many aspects to work out and at this stage I can say we might give up on the signing of Thiago Silva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:guys how can i get the same twitter messages, im new to twitter so i dont rlly know how it works lol
You have to follow the profile and the updates of the profile will appear on your feed

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 pm

whats the name of the profile?

and latest news from milannews and goal. berlusconi will have the final word on to sell or not to sell. so get ur pitchforks ready and we all know who to blame
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Come on Berlusconi do the right thing Clubber
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 pm

"The negotiations are still ongoing, but this situation shouldn't go on for too long," Leonardo was quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"There are still many thing that need to be ironed out and need to be discussed. We will continue talks with Galliani. However, as things stand now, we might have to give up on signing Thiago."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:22 pm

DRK wrote:Come on Berlusconi do the right thing Clubber

There's more chance Greece will pay the debt back than that Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzee Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Poorly translated but
teased on "prayers" of the fans, Adriano Galliani, a side that is holding the dinner with Briatore said: "The prayers always work." The feeling would be that Berlusconi has decided not to sell the player and to resist, news to say the least positive come from outside the restaurant Giannino. (Skysport)
Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 6 Praise-the-lord-meme-generator-praise-the-lord-5d7260
uzee
uzee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Wish i could let the Vagi flow ..
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 pm

If Milan can resist selling Thiago Silva, he could be viewed as AC Milan's biggest signing this summer.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:02 pm

if we dont sell him.im throwing a party at my place.

and im going to be the only one celebrating

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 6 5n61
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 pm

That's what someone is sort of implying in the Silva thread in the General Section.

Milan fans need to be aware that just because B&G decided not to sell Silva (not confirmed but lets just assume so) they are not automatically in our good books and that will be their excuse to not sign new players.

Galliani and Berlusconi are idiots for even thinking about entering transfer negotiations for Silva in the first place. They are going to need to sign a damn good player to make it up to us.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:19 pm

they did the right thing. but it made lot of mess in current team chemistry, it just showed lack of ambition, and even with silva remaining with us, it shows so much uncertainty with club ambition finance future plans.

berlusconi for the sake of himself and club should look for opportunity to sell shares of club, atleast some of it, or now club aim should be stadium plans. i think without it we are just in short terms solution. if milan municipality dont wants to sell, our club should be also doing what moratti is doing... get our club financial advisors and lawyers to seek for financial opportunities from asian financial powerhouses like china, from middle east, from south america... the more they wait... the our club will be loosing precious time and money...

i just feel that without new financial opportunities without selling shares of company, without stadium .... these problems will keep revolving around us.... its sad... we may keep thiago silva but for how long....

im still pissed off with berlusconi because this was such a mess not long ago galliani lied to fans saying silva and ibra will stay 99.9% ... and these idiot played some dangerous game with club future with all those lies. financial problems is totally understandable, but there are players who deserves to be kicked out first, robinho muntari is a waste, mesbah bonera...

it was no different to a staged drama and berlusconi wanting to make himself look like a savior in the end... wtf... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 pm

you let the vagi flow .. don't .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:19 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Galliani and Berlusconi are idiots for even thinking about entering transfer negotiations for Silva in the first place. They are going to need to sign a damn good player to make it up to us.

Exactly.

I'm perfectly serious when I say that if B&G sold ANY player (Ibra included) instead of Silva I'd be happy. Of all the players in our squad he should be the one that's untouchable.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:01 am

TonyDaBeast wrote:whats the name of the profile?

and latest news from milannews and goal. berlusconi will have the final word on to sell or not to sell. so get ur pitchforks ready and we all know who to blame

You can follow @milandiavolo (best one) @milanello (second best)
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am

Ac Milan ‏@Ac_Milan_1

Mediaset reports that Milan today will officially announce to PSG that they're keeping Thiago Silva. #MilanEnglishNews
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintsiro Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:43 pm

"President Berlusconi seems intent on resisting PSG's offers and he would like to hold on to Thiago Silva." Galliani told Sky Sport 24.
Saintsiro
Saintsiro
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Welcome to the forums SaintSiro

Love the name
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 6 Tumblr_m1xmv5qAQv1qihztbo1_400
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintsiro Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Thank you biased Smile

It is now reported in milannews that thiago's agent is after a substantial raise in his salary if he is to stay.
Saintsiro
Saintsiro
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Saintsiro wrote:Thank you biased Smile

It is now reported in milannews that thiago's agent is after a substantial raise in his salary if he is to stay.

Welcome Saintsiro, and great avatar. Very Happy

This is roughly how I'd approach negotiations with Silva over his salary.

Thiago Silva deal done - report - Page 6 Tumblr_m5jtpk75641rq5hgj
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:22 pm

So Milan came back with a 65 million euro request today and Leonardo told Milan to shove it up their arse and, in fact, throw his number away. lol.

Milan no longer needs to worry about PSG doing business with them. That bridge is now burned.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Lol Dostoevsky. And welcome SaintSiro , i had the same avatar at some point in the past as well , great pick .

As for Thiago , how i wish this happens . But i can't give into it just yet , though hopefully , he stays in the end.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next