the xcx
Juveman17
S
Abramovich
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Better player

Giorgio Chiellini vs  Sergio Ramos - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Giorgio Chiellini vs  Sergio Ramos - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 17 ]
Giorgio Chiellini vs  Sergio Ramos - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Giorgio Chiellini vs  Sergio Ramos - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 33

Giorgio Chiellini vs  Sergio Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: Giorgio Chiellini vs Sergio Ramos

Post by Doc Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Only few things really separate Ramos and Chiellini in a sporting sense but one of them would definitely be one's own bias. A Juventus fan would gladly pick Chiellini and for good reason so would a Real Madrid fan.

Luckily, one can have both in your team and be satisfied which I'm inclined to do although Ramos looks like he is way better with the ball at his feet...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Giorgio Chiellini vs  Sergio Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: Giorgio Chiellini vs Sergio Ramos

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 pm

They're relatively similar players to me, even down to intagibles such as leadership.

What separates them is.

>Chiellini has more experience at CB , has a more solid and reliable positional sense and is a better man marker.

>Ramos covers ground quicker , is much better with the ball at his feet , is a severely underrated passer having range and accuracy and is a great help defender and makes the defenders next to him better with his awesome communication.He may also be better at getting into passing lanes and making interception, though Chiellini is great at this as well.

Overall obviously I'd take Ramos all day everyday, but that's just me...I'd take Ramos over basically anyone.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:08 pm

surprised Gil hasn't popped in to give us his "views"
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Chiellini every day IMO.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2